PDA

View Full Version : PSP Studio Max MegA Update

wraggster
April 7th, 2007, 23:29
Reanimate has released a new version of his app for the PSP formerly known as PSP game maker:

With a bit of help from ~Maniac~ i managed to make a rocking or swangin update to my PSP Studio Max!

there are sooo many fixes and add ins that i just cant list them all

one things for sure tho... the coding bit is 95% complete (the other 5% for extra add ins i may want to put in lol)

ive also removed the cmd prompt and had the error list print to a text box rather then a cmd screen

im working on visual programming now and will start on making themes and music for it

try this out and tell me what you think!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via reanimate (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1491103&postcount=1)

Mr. Shizzy
April 8th, 2007, 00:32
Sweet :D
Mega Thanks to Reanimate for this Mega Update. This prog is totally awesome :D :) :) :D

NOTE : THIS REQUIRES NET FRAMEWORK 3

Buddy4point0
April 8th, 2007, 00:33
nice app

watupgroupie
April 8th, 2007, 00:48
I like the idea of this program espicially how it's got the tedius commands that you hate typing out that you can just make it type out for you. I am not using this right now but deffintaly will in the near future because i'm learning LUA wish me luck!

starogre
April 8th, 2007, 16:09
has anyone tried making an rpg maker clone for the psp? it would appeal to more people and would definitely be very popular. i don't know LUA or c++ but want to make games, so someone should make a game maker with a user interface to create graphics and design maps and choose music, all by just copying chipsets or audio files into folders.