PDA

View Full Version : CSPSP 1.21 Released

DarthPaul
April 8th, 2007, 13:33
Homebrew coder nataku92 release CSPSP version 1.21. This application is a homebrew port of Valve's Counter-Strike (CS) FPS game for the PC, with the PSP version being converted into a top-down format. Some of you may have seen this game's previous version as an entry in the recently concluded Neoflash Spring Coding 07 event. Here are the noted changes:

Added scrolling to map select screen
Added ability to choose team
Implemented money
Increased shotgun damage a little
Fixed buying ammo bug

- Enjoy

IM back!
April 8th, 2007, 21:47
It's sweet but mabey the price of things should be incresed

xg917
April 8th, 2007, 22:06
this game is kool, i just tried today. maybe adhoc 2 player and infrastructure should be added in the future

starogre
April 8th, 2007, 22:34
so when's the next 'final' version going to be out? it's getting really annoying to constantly download new versions of these games to fix bugs...i should ask instead, when is the next 'bugless' game going to be out, so i can play and enjoy what it is? i don't want to constantly install games with new features and more bugs every time.

features are added and bugs are fixed in each new version, so when features are added, more bugs occur...

dark heart
April 9th, 2007, 01:17
they do that because people can't wait to play a better version.

DarthPaul
April 9th, 2007, 01:52
this game is kool, i just tried today. maybe adhoc 2 player and infrastructure should be added in the future

Yeah a multiplayer option would be awesome. The game's cool and addictive. I'm surely looking forward for more updates.

Buddy4point0
April 9th, 2007, 02:38
seriously multiplayer makes a game 10 times as fun

cpmvlad
April 29th, 2007, 02:02
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i play this game NONSTOP!
even with my messed up analog stick (it slowly moves things, even if i'm not touching it)
and i sytill play this game always.

i'm sure you'll keep making it even more awesome!
can't wait

J3wel
May 21st, 2007, 01:29
I'm new to this kind of PSP stuff. But, when I downloaded this, where do I put it? Do I have to DL a certain program for the PSP to activate it? (Yes, I know how to transfer files with the USB connection)

da_kr3w911
June 10th, 2007, 13:09
Can someone teach me what i use to make maps for this.. this game is the best homebrew ive played..

suikosource
June 10th, 2007, 14:30
it does not work on 3.40 oe-a.
i get the blue screen with error codes.
and telling me my psp has just crashed...
can anyone help me and others who have this problem...?

Dr4X101
July 19th, 2007, 21:33
Ive got that too :S

blackrave
July 19th, 2007, 21:43
Strange, it loads both on 3.40 OE-A and 3.51 M33 here. I have no clue what could be wrong. Have you put it in the right directory (GAME150)?

UltimaDude
July 20th, 2007, 15:41
Damn, I wish there was online multiplayer, Then i'd be hooked to it.