PDA

View Full Version : 3.30 OE is delayed because Dark_AleX's psp broke

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 14:52
via PspGen (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3498)

A few days ago we said that 3.30 OE may be released quickly, but we didn't think that Dark_AleX would have bad luck. A brief conversation between Dark_Alex and MaGiXieN this evening has taught us that Dark_AleX cannot currently work on 3.30 OE because his PSP has been bricked.

We can already reassure you because his new PSP is already on the way to him, but this will still cause a delay of 3.30 OE being released. But there is no need to have 3.30 OE yet because there is no game that requires firmware 3.30 yet.

Dark_AleX's PSP is broken because of a hardware failure regarding his mod-chip, NOT a software failure.

I was talking to Math about it, he said that Dax's Chip failed so thats why its broken :)

Let's hope that he gets his new PSP soon. :)

Sonicboy 101
April 8th, 2007, 14:54
Typical.....
Lets all hope his new psp comes soon! Oh wait, my translation of this is different.
My Translation:
We had evoked, a few days ago, the possibility of a release of the 3.30 rather fast OE but it was without counting on the bad luck. A small conversation between Dark_Alex and MaGiXieN, this evening, taught us that it cannot currently work on its future 3.30OE because its PSP is quite simply broken. O Rage, O despair! we in the campaigns hear. That have is made to deserve such a punishment, the fans on standby of new Custom Firmware howl to put on their PSP.

We can already reassure you by announcing that the new PSP of Dark_Alex is already in a parcel and on the way but all this thus will delay the exit of this famous Custom Firmware 3.30OE. But as would say our friends of Switzerland, that we greet in the passing, it does not have fire with the lake there. Indeed, to date no play requires firmware 3.30... Well on, we progressively hold you with the current of the evolutions of this Custom Firmware...

DPyro
April 8th, 2007, 15:01
Um...Why doesn't he get a modchip?

gunntims0103
April 8th, 2007, 15:02
Thats wierd, a PSP Coder of his caliber, who constantly deals with flash should have several PSP's. Im really surprised that he only has one.

Nonetheless i hope he gets his new PSP very soon.

Kramer
April 8th, 2007, 15:03
Um...Why doesn't he get a modchip?

Yeah, I thought he already had a chip.

Shrygue
April 8th, 2007, 15:06
This is a shame to hear, I hope Dark_Alex obtains a replacement PSP soon.

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 15:07
lol its gonna b a long wait...................................

froggie22
April 8th, 2007, 15:14
ahhh he has a modchip??? thats why he made the UP mix up program so that he could use it..
oh well its worth the wait anyway he should take his time to get it all right and then release it.

IM back!
April 8th, 2007, 15:15
maby his psp physicly broke

Defx6669
April 8th, 2007, 15:16
He already bricked his psp a while ago and had it modded so it wouldn't be a problem anymore. Perhaps the mod chip failed?

ab_geee_eee
April 8th, 2007, 15:17
aha so thats why it was delayed. Well thank you for telling us taco111

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 15:21
Maybe Dax got mad that 3.30 OE wouldn't work so he through his psp at a wall then it broke. A modchip can't fix that :)

ab_geee_eee
April 8th, 2007, 15:23
lol i could imagine

DarthPaul
April 8th, 2007, 15:24
Maybe this is just an excuse,but oh well. At least we know it'll not come out so soon.

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 15:32
Maybe Dax got mad that 3.30 OE wouldn't work so he through his psp at a wall then it broke. A modchip can't fix that :)

Yeah... maybe...
I know how fast this can happen. Already did this with 3 PS3's because I couldn't beat Virtua Tennis. :mad: :mad: :mad:
But my next PS3 is being shipped right now. =)

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 15:33
Or maybe Dax was playing bowling in Wii sports and he accidently threw the controller at his psp and it broke.

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 15:39
Or maybe Dax was playing bowling in Wii sports and he accidently threw the controller at his psp and it broke.

Unlikely, because that happened to me already (well not accidently) and it wasn't the psp that broke. it was the wiimote! :mad:

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 15:43
lol one of my friends threw his wiimote backwards and it dented the wall! He had the wrist strap on, but it snapped :eek:

tgm123
April 8th, 2007, 15:51
maybee this proves that 3.30 oe is not as ready as people might think.

if he released early, that could have been your psp that bricked

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 15:51
lol one of my friends threw his wiimote backwards and it dented the wall! He had the wrist strap on, but it snapped :eek:

Which lets me come to teh following conclusion.
The Nintendo Wiimote is of poorer quality than the PSP. Because the PSP resisted when it got hit by the Wiimote and it was the Wiimote that broke.
But this also means that the Walls of your friend are of poorer quality than the Wiimote! Which is hard to believe because Nintendo only builds crap.
I bought one Wii and threw it right out of the window the same day, seriously.
And it broke into many tiny pieces.

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 15:54
maybee this proves that 3.30 oe is not as ready as people might think.

if he released early, that could have been your psp that bricked

it could have been hundred thousend PSPs

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 15:55
The Nintendo Wiimote is of poorer quality than the PSP. Because the PSP resisted when it got hit by the Wiimote and it was the Wiimote that broke.
But this also means that the Walls of your friend are of poorer quality than the Wiimote! Which is hard to believe because Nintendo only builds crap.
The wiimote isn't poor quality. Just the older wiimotes came with crappy wrist straps. Nintendo fixed this by making new straps and you can order them free.

The wiimote was moving very fast :eek:

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 15:57
The wiimote isn't poor quality. Just the older wiimotes came with crappy wrist straps. Nintendo fixed this by making new straps and you can order them free.

The wiimote was moving very fast :eek:

So why did my Wiimote break into 2 equal pieces when it hit the PSP !? :mad: :mad: :mad:

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 15:59
So why did my Wiimote break into 2 equal pieces when it hit the PSP !? :mad: :mad: :mad:
it doesn't like you :eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl:

eatnooM
April 8th, 2007, 15:59
Hmm, on http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/, there are many instances of Wiimotes coming off better than many products they have come to contact with, so I wouldn't put it down to it being made incredibly badly as a stroke of bad luck. Look elsewhere for excuses to bash Nintendo :p

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 16:02
it doesn't like you :eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl:

I didn't like it too, thats why I threw it... :mad:
Then I felt that the Wii was useless too and threw it out of window on the slabs :mad:

gunntims0103
April 8th, 2007, 16:04
-back on topic-

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 16:07
-back on topic-
hey, we were on topic.
We were talking about wii remotes hitting things like Dax's psp, which delays 3.3 OE. :cool:

Tetris999
April 8th, 2007, 16:08
that sucks dark alex bricking his psp, that doesnt make any sense

anyway, does the DA get free psp's when he breaks one or does he have to buy it :p

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 16:11
that sucks dark alex bricking his psp, that doesnt make any sense

anyway, does the DA get free psp's when he breaks one or does he have to buy it :p
he probably gets free psps from all of the donations

Wally
April 8th, 2007, 16:13
And it broke into many tiny pieces.

I beg to differ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IevMrQMp-to proves the Wiimote is strong :)

Anyway..

I was talking to Math about it, he said that Dax's Chip failed so thats why its broken :)

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 16:15
:eek: Did he say why it failed? Maybe it failed from getting a wii controller thrown at it.

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 16:22
I beg to differ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IevMrQMp-to proves the Wiimote is strong :)

Anyway..

Maybe consoles just aren't made for me. I already threw 4 XBox 360's at my wall and only one XBox out of them and 2 controllers resisted. =(

Or maybe I just get angry too fast !?
Well thats why I ordered computer components last week. But there is no Motherboard that can handle four Geforce 8800 GTX's (Sli) and two Intel QuadCore CPU's. What a waste of time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

eatnooM
April 8th, 2007, 16:29
8 cores in one PC=about 6 sat there doing nothing most of the time :p

EvilDooinz
April 8th, 2007, 16:36
@Triggerman wtf is your problem with consoles if you were my kid id beat your ass and take all your shit away. no wonder shit dont last for you . you have to take care of it then it will take care of you.

Mr. Shizzy
April 8th, 2007, 16:43
Hold on a second here...

It says he broke his PSP. That doesn't necessarily mean he bricked it. That is quite an assumption to make. I hope this doesn't start rumors...

I insist DCEmu MODS change the title of this thread, unless they can actually confirm a brickage !!

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 16:43
@Triggerman wtf is your problem with consoles if you were my kid id beat your ass and take all your shit away. no wonder shit dont last for you . you have to take care of it then it will take care of you.

Well then I'm happy you're not my dad. :) My daddy buys me all the stuff I want. :cool:

egoneo
April 8th, 2007, 16:51
wow i bet sony reps are pissing themselves with joy

Wally
April 8th, 2007, 16:53
Uhmm No.

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 16:57
Hold on a second here...

It says he broke his PSP. That doesn't necessarily mean he bricked it. That is quite an assumption to make. I hope this doesn't start rumors...

I insist DCEmu MODS change the title of this thread, unless they can actually confirm a brickage !!
I changed it

EvilDooinz
April 8th, 2007, 16:58
hey at least PSPs just got cheeper :)

The King
April 8th, 2007, 17:02
wow talk about a bummer

cashboxz02
April 8th, 2007, 17:07
sux for him, cuz da new psp's will have new firmware.

:(

ORGAN
April 8th, 2007, 17:16
sux for him, cuz da new psp's will have new firmware.

:(

NO its to early for that it may havt 2.71

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 17:22
Some sites still let you order psps that come with 1.50.

ORGAN
April 8th, 2007, 17:25
Some sites still let you order psps that come with 1.50.

LOL coco dejeo taco i told you thay would not talk now you got a lock.. but sum one hade to ask// good 4 you

DarthPaul
April 8th, 2007, 17:32
hey at least PSPs just got cheeper :)

North America only. And I think DAX isn't from North America.

pspfreefiles
April 8th, 2007, 17:36
North America only. And I think DAX isn't from North America.
He is from spain

wiredforpower
April 8th, 2007, 18:13
the biggest news is the fact that he only has 1 psp

ORGAN
April 8th, 2007, 18:15

LOL if more people would use his paypale he would have two LOL

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 18:35
hes in need of donations...but when u click the paypal donate link it says specifically "psps"...not on the dax site but somewhere.......he should get a white one

catfish24
April 8th, 2007, 18:36
he has at least two because Mathieulh posted on maxconsole froums saying:

I confirm that Alex's UP modded psp has some hardware malfunction and that his white psp is currently bricked.

He is awaiting for a new psp afaik.

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 18:54

The wiimote is poorer quality bcuz it doesnt need to withstand great temperature differences like the PSP (outside/inside). And it doesn't have the CPU and all the components inside it, its a freakin remote. Although it has to withstand being whipped at walls and plasma tvs, it wasnt designed for that...

sorry im off topic. doesnt dax's firms have the recovery? (mayb thats what killed his 1 and only, lol, psp)

shadow77340
April 8th, 2007, 19:00
Maybe his screen was broken ?

tophead420
April 8th, 2007, 19:17
Maybe this is just an excuse,but oh well. At least we know it'll not come out so soon.
Thats what i was thinking to just buying sometime but I'm probly wrong

Yeah... maybe...
I know how fast this can happen. Already did this with 3 PS3's because I couldn't beat Virtua Tennis. :mad: :mad: :mad:
But my next PS3 is being shipped right now. =)
Dood wtf 3 ps3s man and breaking them for not being able to beat a tennis game . If i lived anywhere near you Id beat your ****ing ass. Stop buying and breaking ps3s so those who actually take care of shit can buy one. Like me

Lmao Id do the same thing man. I myself want a ps3 so bad. Im currently trying to sell my Xbox360 to buy a ps3. The 360 is nice and all but its not for me I want a ps3, the games on 360 kinda bore me lmao
But anyways I'm kinda losing interest in 3.3 OE so maybe ill forget about it and it will be released and I'll be like 3.3OE OMG!!!!! Lol

pt9087
April 8th, 2007, 19:27
A long delay... after all we dont really need 3.30 OE yet!

knownX
April 8th, 2007, 19:30
cant make and omelet with out breaking a few eggs in this case the eggs don't come cheap.

NintendoGuy
April 8th, 2007, 19:32
If we help him with Paypal, he will get money to buy a new PSP and keep making new custom firmwares for us!

Help him:
www.dark-alex.org!

Thanks

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 19:39
If we help him with Paypal, he will get money to buy a new PSP and keep making new custom firmwares for us!

Help him:
www.dark-alex.org!

Thanks

I would like to help him :( but I need to save some money in case my new (4th) PS3 breaks.

Damn you Virtua Tennis! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ab_geee_eee
April 8th, 2007, 19:41

Help him:
www.dark-alex.org!

Thanks

You are a nintendo guy arent you supposed to hate PSP. Just kidding ;) .

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 19:42

How are you supposed to say that when you don't even know what kind of Nintendo Guy he is !?

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 19:43
lol 4th ps3...get an xbox360 (halo 3 man!!!) ps3 framerates are lower and gRAPHICS ARE ALSO LOWER THAN THE 360...NOT TO MENTION ITS CHEAPER. oops capslock..whtvr.
id donate but im saving for a new graphics card...
guess we'll just have to wait longer....

Triggerman
April 8th, 2007, 19:45
lol 4th ps3...get an xbox360 (halo 3 man!!!) ps3 framerates are lower and gRAPHICS ARE ALSO LOWER THAN THE 360...NOT TO MENTION ITS CHEAPER. oops capslock..whtvr.
id donate but im saving for a new graphics card...
guess we'll just have to wait longer....

I have an XBox! :thumbup:

----->

Maybe consoles just aren't made for me. I already threw 4 XBox 360's at my wall and only one XBox out of them and 2 controllers resisted. =(

Or maybe I just get angry too fast !?
Well thats why I ordered computer components last week. But there is no Motherboard that can handle four Geforce 8800 GTX's (Sli) and two Intel QuadCore CPU's. What a waste of time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Camelot
April 8th, 2007, 19:45
This doesnt seem right, not only does DA have a modchip, but dont you think he knows people who can still test his programs with their psp? Doesnt he accually have a team? ITs hard to beleive that a single bricked psp would be the cause of this...

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:01
i dont think dax uses beta testers.
i hope his modchip isn't soldered onto his broken psp... that would suck so much

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:13
will som 1 answer my god dam question!!!!! on the 6th god damn page!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!

Camelot
April 8th, 2007, 20:21
will som 1 answer my god dam question!!!!! on the 6th god damn page!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!

Your a god damn Idiot. Is that a good enough answer? :p

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:25
lol.
what the hell do u mean "downgrade from it"...its a dax firmware you dont need to and all dax firms have to be loaded from a downgraded of homebrew capable psp anyways.

and dont anounce that u use FULL ISOs...its piracy idiot. (but ya ALL DAX firms support iso loading...god do ur research)

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:28
i dont ****in no.camlot ur a ****in cock shining ass hole ***got bitch ass bioooootch

NintendoGuy
April 8th, 2007, 20:30

I like nintendo very much... But... In PSP rulez

DS is very sux...

I prefer PSP

But now... In consoles Wii rulez all

PS3 is sux

Camelot
April 8th, 2007, 20:31
i dont ****in no.camlot ur a ****in cock shining ass hole ***got bitch ass bioooootch

Fine ill help you. Since your so nice about it.

Ill even highlight.

(1) wat is 3.20 oe-a supposed to do any way.(2) can u downgrade with it? cuz idk wat its 4 but i wants to downgrade (3) so i can donload full gamez with iso

1) There is no such thing as 3.20, so there is no such thing as 3.20 OE-A and there never will be.

2) Thinking that you can downgrade with a Custom Firmware is completely retarded. Not only that, but there is no way at all to even downgrade 3.30.

3) ISO talk on this forum is completely forbidden. Please go to hell.

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:31
***got ass loser!

ORGAN
April 8th, 2007, 20:32
wat is 3.20 oe-a supposed to do any way.can u downgrade with it? cuz idk wat its 4 but i wants to downgrade so i can donload full gamez with iso

WTF are you talking about ???3.20??? for?

WE are talking about 3.30
Let me explain there would have to be a hole in the 3.30 firmware
that would go all the way to the Kernel thank of the Kernel as the core.. And sony has not left any hools like that sinse the 3.03 mistake LOL good 4 us bad 4 them....

so no it would not mean there would be a downgrader

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:34
i only wanted help b cause im new and i dont really no wat im talkin about.jesus christ!

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:35
ya thats wat i meant 3.30

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:36
o ok. but whats ur question....?

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:41
freg ill answer ur question if u b freakin sane about it. do u mean 3.30 ($ony) or DAX's 3.30 OE?

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:44
o srry noobataculusi wasnt sayin suck my balls to u

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:44
dax

Camelot
April 8th, 2007, 20:45
and i mean wat it 3.30 oe supposed to do and if i make a mistake keep ur balls in ur pants ass holes cuz i made 1 god damn mistake and every 1 went friggon crazy

If you refer back to my post you would see that you made 3 mistakes, and one really big one. The big one was the fact that instead of searching and finding this stuff out on your own, you decided to spam in a nearly unrelated topic. Atleast post in the help section so I can flame you there.

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:47
wtf is spam?

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:48
K LOL:
-3.30 $ony has more ps1 titles, plays larger video sizes (doesnt freeze) and has Hotspot added to the connection options under new connection.
-DAX's version is expected to have the same additions andhomebrew capability, recovery menu 9clock speed setting, etc.)

Why would u want to downgrade 3.30 DAX 9i can understand if ur looking to downgrade $ony 3.30, and there ISNT a downgrader for $ony 3.30 yet so b patient)

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:49
wtf is spam?

unwanted email (ads)...y do u ask these questions...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Camelot
April 8th, 2007, 20:52
wtf is spam?

http://mooreslore.corante.com/archives/images/spam.gif

Or

To indiscriminately send unsolicited, unwanted, irrelevant, or inappropriate messages, especially commercial advertising in mass quantities. Noun: electronic "junk mail".

mike-piercey
April 8th, 2007, 20:52
idk if some ass hole sayin im spammin or wtf he meant id kinda want no wtf hes talkin about

Noobtaculus
April 8th, 2007, 20:56
advertising in an annoying way

IM back!
April 8th, 2007, 21:41
maby some mod should ban mike-piercey for a while.

ab_geee_eee
April 8th, 2007, 21:45
Whos gonna send Dark_Alex money? For his PSP i mean. But if he bricked it cant he just send it to sony and get a new one?

Anonymous D
April 8th, 2007, 22:04
:confused:
1. it might not be "bricked" it might just have broken in a hardware sense.

2. if he sent it back to sony he'd get a new shiny 3.30 psp back. No use to most of us lest of all him.

NintendoGuy
April 8th, 2007, 22:53
I'd helped Dark-Alex with 30 dollars, using 'Paypal' in his oficial website:

www.dark-alex.org

if everbody help him, he probably will buy a new PSP, and help everybody with his Custom Firmwares!

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 23:07
if he sent it back to sony he'd get a new shiny 3.30 psp back.
I think that Sony gives you back old used psp's with paint coming off.
I doubt he would send it to Sony though. It has a modchip in it that failed.

Vangar
April 8th, 2007, 23:13
Not sure if this is brought up before, as i'm not going to sift through 10 pages on slow internets, but:

How about DCemu gives dark a little money for his psp? You know, he does keep this place alive nowdays and throwing away more money on a psp just to release more hacks for us is pretty honorable. Maybe reward him, even if its not the full price of the PSP?

ataribob
April 8th, 2007, 23:14
Looks like a coder at Sonys got a nice bonus.
Sony 1
Dark AleX 0

sroon
April 8th, 2007, 23:34
Whatever happend to recovery the genious made:P?
( O ) ( O )

burrito
April 8th, 2007, 23:37
Recovery mode can only fix a screwed up flash0.
If anything else is messed up, then you're screwed.

Cloudhunter
April 8th, 2007, 23:46
Maybe a mod should add this to it...

Dark_AleX's PSP is bricked, but due to a hardware failure regarding his mod-chip, NOT a software failure.

Wally's post:

I know wally, and I trust that he really has talked to Math about it... So that is the gospel truth.

There is the answer ;)

Cloudy

burrito
April 9th, 2007, 00:06
Maybe a mod should add this to it...

Dark_AleX's PSP is bricked, but due to a hardware failure regarding his mod-chip, NOT a software failure.

Wally's post:

I know wally, and I trust that he really has talked to Math about it... So that is the gospel truth.

There is the answer ;)

Cloudy
Good idea.
I changed my post. :)

buildit92
April 9th, 2007, 00:31
if it was a problem with a mod chip, then that means is psp is not really bricked.

Chameleon
April 9th, 2007, 00:37
no, it means his psp bricked because the modchip failed

Cap'n 1time
April 9th, 2007, 01:07
no, it means his psp bricked because the modchip failed

I would guess it means he flashed something that would normally brick it, then the modchip coincidently failed at that very moment. That is my theory :)

xg917
April 9th, 2007, 01:20
:confused:
1. it might not be "bricked" it might just have broken in a hardware sense.

2. if he sent it back to sony he'd get a new shiny 3.30 psp back. No use to most of us lest of all him.

then he will work hard for a 3.30 downgrader if he gets a 3.30 version himself. did he even try to make a 3.10 downgrader? or even a 3.11 downgrader? what happened to the downgraders? it just stops at 3.03 and he like left the updaters hanging so now the ppl that updated cant downgrade and he isnt doing anything about it. i would rather see a downgrader come out than a new OE at this point.. iono, im jus stubbern. sorry if this post gets ppl mad.im jus pissed cuz somthin happened non psp/downgrader/OE/anything related. jus sum life probs

scabbe
April 9th, 2007, 01:23
my theory is april fools omg bbq

Cloudhunter
April 9th, 2007, 01:37
My theory is that the PSP bricked, and the modchip failed so he couldn't recover it.

Cloudy

ORGAN
April 9th, 2007, 01:49
Let me explain there would have to be a hole in the 3.30 firmware
that would go all the way to the Kernel thank of the Kernel as the core.. And sony has not left any hools like that sinse the 3.03 mistake LOL good 4 us bad 4 them....

so no it would not mean there would be a downgrader

i am quoteing my slef to answer xg917 making a downgrader is not ez to do

Buddy4point0
April 9th, 2007, 02:35
he should get paypal. im sure tons of people would help him out

Basil Zero
April 9th, 2007, 02:52
my theory is april fools omg bbq

Heh , i was thinking the same thing, jokingly of course

I think his psp got physical damaged, not bricked, did he ever mention it in his site?

cashboxz02
April 9th, 2007, 03:04
haha. i arready got the new 330 oe. its on the web on a p2p network(forreal). im afraid if i giv da site i might get banned from here, since the site gots isos, etc.

psp411
April 9th, 2007, 03:54
wow... that sux... maybe we as the homebrew users should band together to help him buy a new one??... ill help out :D :cool:

Noobtaculus
April 9th, 2007, 13:03
Whatever happend to recovery the genious made:P?
( O ) ( O )

recovery is software, you think it can rebuild a mod-chip? he's gonna b a while.
btw wheres the link for 3.30 oe...if it exists. u wont get banned i hope. why would u? i hav a link to daxs site in my sig...

ab_geee_eee
April 9th, 2007, 15:22
haha. i arready got the new 330 oe. its on the web on a p2p network(forreal). im afraid if i giv da site i might get banned from here, since the site gots isos, etc.

PM it to me plzz.

CaptainMorgan4
April 9th, 2007, 18:45
He doesn't have it guys just wait for Dark_Alex to release it, won't be long.

Veskgar
April 9th, 2007, 19:01
I don't know about others. But I do feel bad. This is another great example of the sacrifice often made for the scene. Remember Fanjita bricked his PSP also during the development/testing of the 3.03 downgrader. The least we all could do is donate a few bucks to Dark_AleX's PayPal account.

I know as soon as I make my next sale on eBay and get some money into my PayPal account I will be sending some money on to Dark_AleX.

Thanks again for your work and dedication D_A!

P.S.

It is reassuring to know that the brick was caused by a hardware/mod-chip failure and not the 3.30 OE custom firmware.

CSPERFECTGT
April 9th, 2007, 23:46
i donate 5 euros for each new oe fw that i use...i know that
many people will call me stupid,but i prefer to give my money to dark-alex rather than give them to f**king sony:mad: !

Raekwik11
April 10th, 2007, 01:22
via PspGen (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3498)

...But there is no need to have 3.30 OE yet because there is no game that requires firmware 3.30 yet.

Dark_AleX's PSP is broken because of a hardware failure regarding his mod-chip, NOT a software failure.

Let's hope that he gets his new PSP soon. :)

actually 300 march to glory requires 3.30
And I hope DarkAlex gets his psp working

PSXP-ONE
April 10th, 2007, 05:42
Can anyone at least just feel bad that Dark Alex's psp bricked? instead of just thinking for yourself? ...well, I'm sorry Dark_Alex, take your time I am still enjoying your 3.10 OE-A and I'm brand new to the homebrew scene =)

SnesR0X
April 10th, 2007, 06:19
Can anyone at least just feel bad that Dark Alex's psp bricked? instead of just thinking for yourself? ...well, I'm sorry Dark_Alex, take your time I am still enjoying your 3.10 OE-A and I'm brand new to the homebrew scene =)

I am fairly sure that's the first thing that everyone thought when they read the title of the page...

scabbe
April 10th, 2007, 06:39
actually 300 march to glory requires 3.30
And I hope DarkAlex gets his psp working

wtf are u talkin about 300 march to glory works fine on 3.10

kiore
April 10th, 2007, 09:33
Sorry to hear of D_A 's misfortune. I haven't read all these posts here theres just way too many of them ,but I believe it to be a hardware issue. maybe Zion could donate back to the dcemu community ,One of his many broken psp's as a motherboard replacement if thats all it takes to get The King back on track.

It's just an idea ..

Noobtaculus
April 10th, 2007, 20:07
theyre saying his modchips dead. hes getting a new psp