PDA

View Full Version : The Dream Game - Choose Yours

wraggster
April 9th, 2007, 00:13
We are all fans of games and the consoles they are born on but if you could have a Dream Game released for the console or consoles of your choice what would it be.

lets be realistic about whats doable and then post our dream game or games.

As usual ill start off with mine.

PSP

I would love to see Conflict Vietnam/Desert Storm etc on the PSP, the console could easily support such killer games and the ability to play anywhere is a massive advantage.

Nintendo DS

The DS is the king for RTS and Theme type games, i would love to see Rollercoaster Tycoon, Starcraft, Warcraft and Command and Conquer Red Alert on this console. Yeah i know thats 4 Dream Games but the console deserves it.

Nintendo Wii

2 games i would dream to have on the Wii are a Star Wars Lightsabre game and also an Harry Potter game using the Wiimote in both one as the wand the other as a lightsabre.

I would love to see a simpler to control Flight simulator on the 360 that uses the graphics and power to the upmost.

Thats just a few of my Dream Games for some of my consoles.

DIGG THIS

http://digg.com/gaming_news/The_Dream_Game_Whats_Yours

Whats your Dream Games for the consoles you own? Give your answers via Comments

Accordion
April 9th, 2007, 00:16
ico or nico [multiplayer SotC] for the psp, ico is definately possible, if only i could get my hands on the psone version...dream...drool...cry

punkypine
April 9th, 2007, 00:21
ico was a ps2 game....

Accordion
April 9th, 2007, 00:27
ico on psone:

http://www.youtube.com/v/Jq9oCaYlBlE

while there is dispute over what the released footage is running on, the game definatley could have worked on psone, and a playable version must of existed.

rez on psp would be nice, and would work great on the wii, but this probably wont happen

devmas
April 9th, 2007, 01:00
For my DS, I would absolutely love a remake of Ocarina of Time (and maybe even a bonus Majora's Mask? DS cartriges can easily hold both games, they hold 1 gigabit now, or 128 Mbytes... and both games share many resources and stuff) and I would also love a Super Smash Bros. on it. Oh, and also F-Zero.

PLZKLLME0080
April 9th, 2007, 01:05
PSP
A new Pokemon game, like the ones for gameboy
Way of the Samurai

kaffie
April 9th, 2007, 01:10
A proper D&D game on the psp.

felonyr301
April 9th, 2007, 01:44
I second that about a Star Wars game with light saber action on the Wii.

xardas
April 9th, 2007, 01:47
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bl5B8o9Ea9Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bl5B8o9Ea9Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Would have to be my favourite classic of all time. Guardian heroes on the sega saturn on any new console with online play for multiplayer battles. :D

PLZKLLME0080
April 9th, 2007, 01:50
Would have to be my favourite classic of all time. Guardian heroes on the sega saturn on any new console with online play for multiplayer battles. :D

so thats multyplayer? looks cool. i'd want that to, with bot allies instead of online or even both.

wolfpack
April 9th, 2007, 02:02
id like to see a new elder scrolls game on the wii (now THAT to me would be kickass) sure the graphics might not be up to par, but with its control system it would be perfect.

PLZKLLME0080
April 9th, 2007, 02:05
id like to see a new elder scrolls game on the wii (now THAT to me would be kickass) sure the graphics might not be up to par, but with its control system it would be perfect.

ya, swing the remote to swing the sword. i think it would still be better on the PC though because there is a crapload of mods you can get for it only on the PC.

Joe88
April 9th, 2007, 02:29
ico on psone:

http://www.youtube.com/v/Jq9oCaYlBlE

while there is dispute over what the released footage is running on, the game definatley could have worked on psone, and a playable version must of existed.

rez on psp would be nice, and would work great on the wii, but this probably wont happen

that a vid is from the PS2 when it early in development before the game used the emotion engine

celeron1
April 9th, 2007, 02:34
It would be Fantastic if "Ikuh Matathon" "Kurushi" and "Kulaworld" would be released for the Nintendo DS.
And i hope that Anno or The settlers is playable like for example age of empires for the pc or america for the pc. Not like age of empires for ds in wich you only can do one step for a day.

PLZKLLME0080
April 9th, 2007, 02:37
It would be Fantastic if "Ikuh Matathon" "Kurushi" and "Kulaworld" would be...

i have no idea what any of those are.

Adrenalin
April 9th, 2007, 03:10
Gotta agree with starcraft. Such an awesome game owuld be perfect for DS.

I_Highway
April 9th, 2007, 03:17
Another vote for both Star Wars and Harry Potter in Wii, adding a microfone for the spells.

And I would love Diablo in any console too.

Terial
April 9th, 2007, 03:22
But... Blizzard doesn't consider games anymore unless their pre-title is "World of Warcraft..." =(

Diablo 3 would be pocky dipped in sex...

And Skies of Arcadia 2...

NiGHTS on the PS3, the power of the PS3 would be perfect for rendering those lushous worlds, and the controls would be great too.

A good Sonic game... :(
And remakes of Sonic CD and Sonic 3 & Knuckles. In 2D on the 360/PS3. Don't change a thing, remaster the musics and have both Japanese and US soundtracks for CD...

A new ECCO game, and a new Crazy Taxi... instead of just shitty ports...

Vietiful Joe 3...

The eventual FFVII reamake.

Chrono Break...

A good TMNT multiplayer game, reminescent of the old SNES games...

A Pokemon G/S/C Remake for the DS.

A Sims 2 expansion actually worth 30 dollars.

Another FF in the style of IX... that game was the FF Veteran's delight...

Kingdom Hearts on the Wii.

cswallstreet
April 9th, 2007, 03:46
i would love to see the Goldeneye N64 Game come to the Wii and being able to using the Wiimote controls with it.

xardas
April 9th, 2007, 04:16
Hehe that clip was from the 2 player story mode. there was about 7 different endings and over 50 levels. here is a clip of a multiplayer battle and you can choose any player in the game to fight with. Even civilians :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jf94wSankE0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jf94wSankE0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Cloud_35
April 9th, 2007, 05:29
For the PSP: Fullmetal Alchemist (i'm a fan from hell, so what?), Kingdom Hearts, and a remake of the original Metal Gear (for the MSX).

For the Wii: CASTLEVANIA!!!!!! (how would it feel to use the whip or the sword with the wiimote??), FMA (tired of it? i'm not.), Soul Calibur, a nice horror-FPS, like F.E.A.R. or Half-Life or maybe a normal GOOD fps (Red Steel is crap), but NEVER MGS.

The thruth is that i still don't have a Wii (still......) but i can dream, can't I?

Adrenalin
April 9th, 2007, 05:36
ah, super smash bros for ds, that be a seller!

woods05
April 9th, 2007, 06:53
I agree a Flight Simulator game for Xbox 360 would be cool but i wouldn't get because i don't have an Xbox 360. The Wii has best advantage with a flight sim with the remote (I think there are already plans for a game like this. Called Wii Motor Sports), PS3 has motion sensibility that would be usable in a flight sim game. Microsoft has the Flight Simulator brand and the experience in airplane games. I could see it working each way.

The game I want to see is Timesplitters 4 on the Wii.

(I wrote this using the Wii/Opera internet browser.)
♪♭™©€¥#®`¢©→←ψ☆☆☆ìèêñÀÁûøößÄÈÛŒÎ◎△◇ªººªºª~

Aryn
April 9th, 2007, 07:54
I would love to see Baldur's Gate or Baldur's Gate 2 on the Nintendo DS.

Of course, the game itself would probably not fit on a typical Nintendo DS cartridge, but considering that we already have cartridges that allow us to run content off a 2GB or higher memory stick there is no reason why a cartridge with the capacity to contain all of the data required to play this game can not be developed.

The graphics would actually work on a Nintendo DS since the game's graphics are designed for older monitors with lower resolutions.

The dual screens would be awesome for map/status and using the stylus to select and command characters would work perfectly.

Not to mention this game is a classic, still fun to play despite being out of date.

Solstar
April 9th, 2007, 09:55
only one game:

JUMP.ULITMATE.FU****.STARS.

i will be happy with only that game

shrimpidy
April 9th, 2007, 12:01
I'd most definately would want resident evil 4 on the PSP. The control scheme looks like it will fit since the second analogue stick is hardly ever used. I'd also love to see soul calibur 3 for the psp as well. Wouldn't it be cool to have a first person fighting game for the wii? Like let's say soul calibur and you have to block all of your opponent's attacks and such.

bassCore
April 9th, 2007, 12:29
One game for the Ds, HALO DS. It would be so cool.

ShinMike
April 9th, 2007, 13:02
those rts for ds, decent fighting game, and lots more..

and yeah that game is not for ps1 haha, look at those graphics

shadowprophet
April 9th, 2007, 13:18
PSP
Area 51

Nintendo DS

Already taken care of, With final fantasy tactics A2.

Nintendo Wii

Star tropics 3./ On a side note, An updated 3D wizards and warriors title would also be nice for the wii.

A new entry in the Blood omen series.

Irfaan
April 9th, 2007, 13:20
For the PSP I would personally love to see a shenmue game with will be like a side story game, i know its a free-roam game and all but if GTA works, why can this? (Its just SEGA, always up sonics ass LOL)

I would like to see a skies of arcadia game as well, like someone else here mentioned, along with Kingdom Hearts, i have never played that because i have a XBOX but i always wanted to play it. Another Street Fighter game would be nice and a Soul Calibur game.

Thats about it, oh yeah, can anyone tell me if "Avatar: The Last airbender" for PSP is any good? Thanks

voltorben
April 9th, 2007, 14:04
A new zelda for the wii. It should't be so easy as twilight was... And they should try making it more fun to battle with the wiimote as a sword. In twilight it was just like pressing A when you moved your wiimote.

stimo
April 9th, 2007, 14:13
for psp "street legal racing redline"

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/h00die/PRO_Mods/promods_Prodrag3.jpg

http://dms.ucoz.ru/Cars/PRO_Mods_Accord.jpg

video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYix13kU9SI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYix13kU9SI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BPx9BTurEM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BPx9BTurEM

homebrew1973
April 9th, 2007, 14:18
For the DS any of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games and also either of the Cannon Fodder games though I expect that`d only be possible if an Amiga emulator was made (that I`d LOVE to see! surely it`s possible)

Versions of PinMAME and MFME would be great too...

But for the Wii (which you still can`t get over here) there`s one game that`s tailor made for it that I`d LOVE to see and that`s a version of the BRILLIANT gameshow The Crystal Maze, especially if you could create and share your own games for it. Now why don`t they bring it back on TV? Even Richard O`Brien wants it back...

Cloud_35
April 9th, 2007, 14:41
oh yeah, can anyone tell me if "Avatar: The Last airbender" for PSP is any good? Thanks

You a fan? A little.

You're not a fan? Nope.

gunntims0103
April 9th, 2007, 15:04
My dream game would be a naruto shippuuden game for the PSP, with over 45 playabe characters. :D

celeron1
April 9th, 2007, 15:14
i have no idea what any of those are.

Kulaworld was a PSX Game = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kula_World

Ikuh marathon is a German Flash game = http://www.q-lympics.de/iq-marathon/index.php?myVer=6

Kurushi is also a PSX game = http://www.playthegame.de/test/kurushifinal.htm

:thumbup:

Broadus
April 9th, 2007, 15:53
I'd definitely like some cool shooters on the PSP. All of the shooter games (what few there are) released for the PSP suck. No game company ever takes advantage of its power in the explosive battles department.
I made a mod for PSP Star Wars Battlefront 2 where both teams can have up to 32 guys (equaling 64 soldiers running around), and it runs GREAT with crazy battles and people everywhere, but the original unmodded version only allows for 20 people in all so it's lame and empty.

quzar
April 9th, 2007, 15:57
I want a game like Drum Master, Percussion Master, or such (not Drum mania, I want the huge drums, not a drumset) for the wii.

That and I want to see more/any games that have a single player use one wiimote in each hand to do stuff (boxing game anyone?).

JKKDARK
April 9th, 2007, 15:58
a new Phantasy Star for all these consoles and handhelds

shadowprophet
April 9th, 2007, 16:01
I want a game like Drum Master, Percussion Master, or such (not Drum mania, I want the huge drums, not a drumset) for the wii.

That and I want to see more/any games that have a single player use one wiimote in each hand to do stuff (boxing game anyone?).

Dual wii-mote controllable "punch out", That would be king!!

StormB
April 9th, 2007, 16:32
Dual wii-mote controllable "punch out", That would be king!!

You have a very good point there, I've never thought about twin Wii-motes, but that opens a whole can of worms!

And whoever mentioned Street Legal Racing Redline.. kudos!

I don't think it's easy to make any decent PSP game, simply cos the PSP's analogue nub sucks donkey balls.

Will

xardas
April 9th, 2007, 16:46
The fallout games for the psp would be awesome! Tho maybe those classic pc games could be emulated?

Cap'n 1time
April 9th, 2007, 16:50
I really REALLY want to see a Virtua Tennis game for Wii.

voorheesda
April 9th, 2007, 17:08
Ive got a lot of dreams :=)

WII:

Star wars with Wiimote lightsaber!

Boxing game, use the joystick and wiimote as left and right hands.

PSP:

Any kind of MMORPG game, would prefeer an already known and popular title.

A game with really big and open maps ( Like Far cry, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)

Nintendo DS:

A strategy game from the Command & Conquer series.

Well theres alot of more..but all those dreams would probably fill a new bible or something, PEACE OUT

Veskgar
April 9th, 2007, 18:51
PSP:

A Star Wars themed tactical RPG in the likes of Final Fantasy Tactics. One with many characters and many job types. Of course the light/dark and rebel/empire good vs. evil would fit perfectly with any type of storyline. I would prefer this for the PSP with some clever multiplayer options available.

But it absolutely cannot be like LOTR: Tactics. It should be of higher quality such as the FF: tactics series is.

Wii:

Definitely a Star Wars lightsaber game. But with depth. Like you can level up your character and enhance your lightsaber with new parts, crystals, and other attributes.

stimo
April 9th, 2007, 19:41
ahha silkroade on psp !!!! yeeee

a mmo game

Irfaan
April 9th, 2007, 20:43
Yeah, i am a really big fan of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" but just wondered if the game was any good. I heard the console versions aren't fantastic but the PSP version i don't know, all i know it that it certainly isn't a port. Just feel impatient about there not being no boxets for it available on DVD in Europe (UK) and apparently it is avaiable in America (sigh) Why does everything get released there but not here! (sigh) at least we brits still have our good old british comedy, BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

(Then again America does have its good old "Everybody Loves Raymond" LOL)

I was wondering why but i feel as if it only me who actually really cares about there PSP (LOL) up to the extent that i don't Downgrade it at all, its so sad to see it feel as if it is a flop, i remember when buying it a year ago i had a choice to buy that or the DS, and i firmly selected the PSP because of the popular PS2, yet it seems as if nobody cares about the PSP and everybody just carries going on and on about the DS, its very sadning. I also always find it difficult to buy games for the PSP, there was Metal Gear Ac!d i bought the other day and already i felt no enthusiasm to play it.

But eh I was always a SEGA guy, it sad to see them go

Anywaysorry to bring the mood down LOL. Anyway back on task, i would like to see a ported version of Virtua Fighter 5 for PSP, i sure they can make it as decent as Tekken Dark ressurection

foxzoner
April 9th, 2007, 22:08
I would like to see in a psp a command and conquer game and a legacy of kain game.

compukid2020
April 9th, 2007, 23:03
The one and only game i want is for the psp. It just has to be MUGEN!!! If anyone knows what i'm talking about then you will agree. Please all you psp gods hear my plea PORT MUGEN TO PSP!!!!!! just think of the possibilities. Wireless multiplayer (like SNES9x TYL and DGEN but better) Any Character. If it was ported just think how many more characters will be added. Bleach, Deathnote, Naruto (hollow ichigo:D :D :D ) PLEASE