PDA

View Full Version : analog nub problems...

zero31403
April 9th, 2007, 01:49
I'm having problems with my analog nub. when i play a game or go on the web browser, the analog moves by itself, not like the nub accually moving, but on screen.

AND when i try to move it, the nub seems to have problems going up and left. it goes MUCH MUCH slower than when i push it right or down. I tried to live with it for a while, but it seems impossible to play syphon filter or burnout like this.

I am aware that someone made a topic like this, but it never got solved. Can someone help me out?

Sorry if this is long!

PLZKLLME0080
April 9th, 2007, 01:51
if you have the complete warrenty, you should be able to take it back and get a new one. thats what i would do.

steve520
April 9th, 2007, 04:53
i had the same problem because i dropped my psp on the ground but ended up buying one of ebay for not that much the only thing that sucked that i had to bust in the warranty and open my psp

hodgy47
April 9th, 2007, 11:17
New analog sticks are pretty easy to fit but but as steve520 said it will screw your warranty

pt9087
April 9th, 2007, 12:54
Open it up! and fix it!

zero31403
April 9th, 2007, 22:51
i opened my psp already:D i tried fixing it and i got it to stop moving by itself, but i cant get the analog to stop moving so slowly:confused: . I'm too young to buy an analog online, so I cant really do much...

Is there a way i can fix it without buying a new analog?