PDA

View Full Version : USBon Plugin for 3.03 OE and 3.10 OE

wraggster
April 9th, 2007, 21:04
News/release from Vodkkaa:

hello everyone

i have created the most usefull plugin (in my opinion ) with this you will never need to go to Settings-> Usb Connection to start usb connection. now with only a quick press of Rtrigger you can toggel on/off USB Mass Storage

Features:

-quick toggle of USB Mass Storage
-UsB connection anywhere in the XMB
-4th brightness for 3.03 OE users

How to USE:

-Included is a flash version and seplugin version of the prx.
-enable the usbon.prx in the recovery menu
or
-flash the kn folder to flash0:/ and you are ready to go

Always remember when you flash to the psp nand you run the risk of bricking your PSP

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via vodkkaa (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1493368&postcount=1)

Triv1um
April 9th, 2007, 21:07
Best plugin EVER.

Psphreak
April 9th, 2007, 21:49
I got this plug-in a while back. Although simple, it's extremely useful and convenient. Another one of these plug-ins I have and find awesome is the shutdown plugin. All you do is hit Home+Start and it actually shutdowns the psp, doesn't put in standby.

psp411
April 9th, 2007, 22:00
yea... ive been looking for something like this.... its annoying to keep on having to always goto settings to use the usb....
i juss semi-bricked my psp trying to take it out b/c i didnt understand how to use it LOL!!
i fixed it tho so itsall gud:D :cool:

GREAT APP, ITS SIIK!!!!

tehslippy
April 9th, 2007, 22:42
Cool plugin, very useful

I got this plug-in a while back. Although simple, it's extremely useful and convenient. Another one of these plug-ins I have and find awesome is the shutdown plugin. All you do is hit Home+Start and it actually shutdowns the psp, doesn't put in standby.

Where can i get that?

Buddy4point0
April 9th, 2007, 23:08
sweet man this is very useful

CaptainMorgan4
April 9th, 2007, 23:58
Anyway to make this USBon button something different than the R-trigger? It messes up my music playing when I'm trying to use this plugin, nice work and all but is there anyway to change the button?

Zargon
April 10th, 2007, 00:03
Sweet. This should come in handy when in a hurry. Thanks.

CaptainMorgan4
April 10th, 2007, 13:38
Can you change the button?