PDA

View Full Version : Come out of the closet!

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 02:37
It's probably a little personal, but I like to keep the pot stirred. Are you straight, gay, or bisexual?

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 02:39
i am straight.
and i believe that there is no such thing as bisexual.

Gizmo356
April 10th, 2007, 02:43
I'm straight but like girls that aren't :)

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 02:47
I'm straight but like girls that aren't :)
Who doesn't? :p

Malksta
April 10th, 2007, 03:11
Straight as a line.

MasterChafed
April 10th, 2007, 03:22
S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T!!!!! lol. Yeah, that's me.

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 03:36
Anybody else?

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 03:40
I'm straight, want me to prove it to ya? :thumbup:

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 03:45
Er... no.

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 03:46
Er... no.

ya shure, i could send you a video... :rofl:

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 03:48
AAHHHHH! No, I don't want one!

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 03:53
:eek: if you say so... :rofl:

i was just joking in case you couldnt tell.:rofl:

ICE
April 10th, 2007, 03:56
hmm the morale of this poll thus far is that gamers like the ladies. ironic no?

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 03:57
i seen a thing on T.V. saying that girls that play games have sex more often. :thumbup:

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 04:16
:eek: if you say so... :rofl:

i was just joking in case you couldnt tell.:rofl:
Yeah, I know.

YOU CALLING ME STUPID??? :mad:

:p

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 04:35
It's probably a little personal, but I like to keep the pot stirred. Are you straight, gay, or bisexual?

I'm straight

i am straight.
and i believe that there is no such thing as bisexual.

Nah there is Bisexuals, but they're just greedy for both man and woman...

...I like Bisexual girls, they don't mind having an extra girl in the bed aswel as yourself - which I'm not telling my story of me and the 2 Bi girls (my business), but all I can say is that I was like :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: for a whole week after! lol

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 04:37
nope.
you can only be one or the other.

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 04:42
nope.
you can only be one or the other.

no, bi is just extreemly perverted, in a way.

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 04:49
not extremely perverted.
just gay.

SnesR0X
April 10th, 2007, 04:51
straight. ownt

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 04:52
no, bi is just extreemly perverted, in a way.

lol, Bi isn't perverted...

...and I bet you won't be saying that if you ever saw 2 attractive females together (in that way) who aren't Gay and they asked you to join them

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 04:52
not extremely perverted.
just gay.

maybe bi are the ones that hit their head when they were young. hmm... that gives me an idea... plan for the future of mankind!

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 04:56
gay people dont choose to be gay.
you are born gay.
but what you live around can have an influence.

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 04:58
Know what i hate, is when big ass christians/catholics/whatever say that being gay is bad and was a stupid choice. God dammit, they were born that way, just like you were born and like the opposite sex. We had like a whole period amongst me and like 5 other people talking about it and religion in general. April 18th is the day of silence/gays but i don't mind them, but i like talking...
I'm straight! As long as gay guys aren't hitting on me, i don't mind, they can like who they want, now lesbians, growl! No, most lesbians aren't ugly, those are dykes. lolz

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 05:00
Know what i hate, is when big ass christians/catholics/whatever say that being gay is bad and was a stupid choice. God dammit, they were born that way, just like you were born and like the opposite sex. We had like a whole period amongst me and like 5 other people talking about it and religion in general. April 18th is the day of silence/gays but i don't mind them, but i like talking...
I'm straight! As long as gay guys aren't hitting on me, i don't mind, they can like who they want, now lesbians, growl! No, most lesbians aren't ugly, those are dykes. lolz

i agree. "someone i know" HATEs gay people because they said that it says not to be gay in the bible.

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 05:03
i hate it when people say that gay people shouldnt be because the bible says its bad. what if jesus was born gay. would we be telling people that being gay is how it should be and straight people are the devil?

and where in the bible does is say its bad to be gay.

quzar
April 10th, 2007, 05:04
I've kissed a guy or two before, but no tounge (my mom told me it's not gay unless there's tounge, and she's gay so she knows =P). But I've ****ed girls. Never met a guy I was really sexually attracted to, so I've always put myself in straight, but I'm completely open to not being so if it were to happen.

I personally feel that it's silly to limit yourself to a single gender, just like it's silly to limit yourself to only blondes or something.

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 05:05
i hate it when people say that gay people shouldnt be because the bible says its bad. what if jesus was born gay. would we be telling people that being gay is how it should be and straight people are the devil?

and where in the bible does is say its bad to be gay.

wow, i bet about 90% of the christian community hates you now. the other 10% read the part about how god loves everyone.

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 05:05
I've kissed a guy or two before, but no tounge (my mom told me it's not gay unless there's tounge, and she's gay so she knows).but people have different preferences to what they think is gay.

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 05:07
wow, i bet about 90% of the christian community hates you now. the other 10% read the part about how god loves everyone.i dont really care if they hate me or not.
im serious about this discussion.

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 05:08
I've kissed a guy or two before...

something i wish never to do.

PLZKLLME0080
April 10th, 2007, 05:09
i dont really care if they hate me or not.
im serious about this discussion.

im saying that the people who hate gays (and are discriminative to others too) based on religion dont actually see that they are retarded. like they are just using it as an excuse to put people down.

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 05:11
quzar, i think that's bicurious or something. You're not definitely gay or straight, but you are still looking into it.
What i don't like is how religions turn out to be wrong in the end. Kill people for different beliefs always happens but then it's wrong. Like witches, or whats the center of the universe earth/sun, etc.
Religions change with time which i don't think is right. If god told them to write the bible, why does it need to be perfected?

quzar
April 10th, 2007, 05:13
quzar, i think that's bicurious or something. You're not definitely gay or straight, but you are still looking into it.

bicurious implies an active search, which is not my MO.

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 05:16
im saying that the people who hate gays (and are discriminative to others too) based on religion dont actually see that they are retarded. like they are just using it as an excuse to put people down.thats how i feel about the whole religion hating gay people.
they do just use it as an excuse to put people down.

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 05:16
Aight, that's why i said I think. I personally don't like flambouyant people, i don't hate them, i just hate that they show off that they're different. It's like i don't like people that show off that they get lots of girls/guys.

Bruce.Lee
April 10th, 2007, 06:24
First off let me say that I am a Christian and I am straight.

Secondly, I do believe homosexuality is a sin. I have no idea as to whether its a choice or not because I´m not gay so I could never really know.

As far as Christians hating gays I think those people are hypocrites. Look at who Jesus hung out with, tax collectors and prostitutes. He taught that we should hate the sin but love the person. In the same way I dont have a problem with gay people but I dont approve of homosexuality.

And for your quote:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 06:28
I'm guessing all greeks/romans went to hell. If it's a sin, pretty much all greeks/romans sinned. I learned in 7th grade that would all have sex with each other. There was no gay/lesbian, just go right ahead. They also did marry sisters though...

SnesR0X
April 10th, 2007, 06:29
First off let me say that I am a Christian and I am straight.

Secondly, I do believe homosexuality is a sin. I have no idea as to whether its a choice or not because I´m not gay so I could never really know.

As far as Christians hating gays I think those people are hypocrites. Look at who Jesus hung out with, tax collectors and prostitutes. He taught that we should hate the sin but love the person. In the same way I dont have a problem with gay people but I dont approve of homosexuality.

Too bad not all Christians are as nice as you:p

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 06:35
I very dislike deep christians that believe the bible all the way and don't like school because of evolution and then pick on other religions because they don't have the best one and above all, i hate how they hate atheists, agnostics, etc.
I do like how male prostitutes is a sin but not regular woman prostitutes. lolz, all for the lonely man!

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 06:42
even though i am catholic.
religion is only based on faith.
science is based on fact.

so then that means people who judge people because of their religion dont have facts that being gay is wrong.

Yobumtin
April 10th, 2007, 06:44
I'm definitely straight. But I'm for homosexuality. If you you want to kiss another dude or chick go ahead. Seriously I treat people with different sexuality the same. I have a lot of gay friends and they're freakin' hilarious. I don't find it disturbing or anything. I DO hate when people bash peoples sexuality. I may respect some forum members but when it gets to gay bashing I'll get pretty pissed.

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 06:48
i know.
i hate it when people judge people just cause they are gay.
it doesnt matter how. religion or whatever. its not right.

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 06:50
if we all smoked pot we would join together and believe in ourselves and not what others were told. we wouldn't care about gays/lesbians, we would be peace loving and having fun

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 06:52
lol. that may be true.

quzar
April 10th, 2007, 06:59
My only problem with christian fundamentalist interpretation of homosexuality as a sin is that the bible forbids a LOT of stuff that most people who say being gay is wrong do anyways, but since it's inconveniant not to do, they don't care.

It should be all or nothing, you can't just pick and choose what to interpret literally and follow strictly.

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 07:09
wat about animals. scientists have found gay animals. they didn't make them gay, they preferred same sex animals. well, more like, they like same sex, not really preferred

SnesR0X
April 10th, 2007, 07:19
Gay animals? that's new to me

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 07:25
are you serious?

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 07:42

lmao, most animals are gay!

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 07:43
which do you mean.

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 07:52

which do you mean.

dog's, I hate dogs!

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 15:41
Gay Sheep (www.hedweb.com/animimag/gaysheep.html)
It's proof for it not being a choice and stuff

Yobumtin
April 10th, 2007, 16:37
Yeah and there's some idiot scientist who's using sheep to "cure" homosexuality. Its not a birth defect or a disease.

ExcruciationX
April 10th, 2007, 18:46
I'm Straight and I support anybody's orientation.

gdf
April 10th, 2007, 19:54
so far there are 2 gays. however it should be more statistically. apparently you can't truly know until you are 18.

UchihaSasuke
April 10th, 2007, 20:15
i didnt know animals could be gay

LilSwish722
April 10th, 2007, 20:38
I'm straight. and there is no such thing as bisexual.

Cap'n 1time
April 10th, 2007, 20:42
I'm straight. and there is no such thing as bisexual.

bisexuals certainly do exist, but the only ones ive ever met are females.

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 21:41
bisexuals certainly do exist, but the only ones ive ever met are females.

Members of both genders are somewhat attracted to females, probably the reason why it's mostly females who are Bi. Well that's my oppinion anyway, I also think that most females are Bi and they don't even know it

gdf
April 10th, 2007, 21:59
females are just more secure with themselves so are more confident to experiment with other women. (nice thought:p)

Yobumtin
April 10th, 2007, 22:22
I know some bi males. There are probably a lot more bi males out there that aren't ready to admit it.

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 22:33
females are just more secure with themselves so are more confident to experiment with other women. (nice thought:p)

Indeed! :p

joshisposer
April 10th, 2007, 23:12
I do think there is a bit of a difference between being gay and lesbian. Lesbians can't really do anything extreme except maybe use "tools". Gays can go all the way... ewwww, nothing against it, it's just a bad image in my head

kcajblue
April 10th, 2007, 23:45
I'm straight. and there is no such thing as bisexual.yes. no such thing. it does not exist.

Yeah and there's some idiot scientist who's using sheep to "cure" homosexuality. Its not a birth defect or a disease.wtf.
that idiot scientist needs to cure his own stupidity first.

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 01:32
You have proof there is no such thing as a bisexual?

kcajblue
April 11th, 2007, 02:03
you have proof there is a such thing as a bisexual?

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 02:21
i have several friends that are, or at least, they have cleverly disguised themselves as

kcajblue
April 11th, 2007, 02:27
then your friends are certified to say that there i such a thing?

joshisposer
April 11th, 2007, 02:32
That's the weirdest thing i have heard. I mean, not believing in bisexual. Why has it been believed for so long...
That's like saying you don't believe in like, bananas because most are cloned!

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 03:06
then your friends are certified to say that there i such a thing?

Are you certified to say that there are not?

kcajblue
April 11th, 2007, 03:32
Are you certified to say that there are not?then i guess no one can say there is such/no such thing as a bisexual. end of discussion of biseuals.

Yobumtin
April 11th, 2007, 03:51
That's the weirdest thing i have heard. I mean, not believing in bisexual. Why has it been believed for so long...
That's like saying you don't believe in like, bananas because most are cloned!

:p :thumbup:
Best comparison in the world.

But yeah who knows. I guess it doesn't matter. If people are actually bisexual then they know who they are. If every single one of them are pretending (which sorta seems pretty fictional) then so be it. Bisexuality can mean you still like one sex more than the other.

VampDude
April 11th, 2007, 05:40
:p :thumbup:
Best comparison in the world.

But yeah who knows. I guess it doesn't matter. If people are actually bisexual then they know who they are. If every single one of them are pretending (which sorta seems pretty fictional) then so be it. Bisexuality can mean you still like one sex more than the other.

and some like them both about the same

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 08:10
agreed

lol 420 post

ExcruciationX
April 11th, 2007, 16:36
Okay, for all the dumb clucks out there; Being bisexual means you like both sexes, but they usually prefer one over the other.

I used to have a friend that was one. He liked women better because "they're less hairy".

And anybody that hates gays and calls their lifestyle a sin, can go **** their hand for all I care. I'd like to see what you think after you know one or two or five (in my case).

Cap'n 1time
April 11th, 2007, 17:45
I used to have a friend that was one. He liked women better because "they're less hairy".

Well he wont like me much. :p

But seriously, thats a pretty good reason if you are bisexual.

ExcruciationX
April 11th, 2007, 18:09
Well he wont like me much. :p
:rofl:

But seriously, thats a pretty good reason if you are bisexual.
I agree.

Yobumtin
April 11th, 2007, 19:28
Okay, for all the dumb clucks out there; Being bisexual means you like both sexes, but they usually prefer one over the other.

And anybody that hates gays and calls their lifestyle a sin, can go **** their hand for all I care. I'd like to see what you think after you know one or two or five (in my case).

I applaud you. :cool:

I've moved to a lot of places so I've seen a whole pack of characters. Gays and bisexuals are some of them. And I can assure you they're just like other people. They joke about the same things you do. Most of them won't talk about their sexual experience If you feel uncomfortable with it.

P.S. Ye-uh VampDude! My second dot. :P

gdf
April 11th, 2007, 22:04
does anyone here actually have a problem with gays. if they do then i see no problem. it is apparently not their "fault" (sorry if that sounds harsh) because you are born with your sexual preferance. if the 2 who say they are "keeping it private" are gay, then that would mean that this community is in line with the official statistics.

pt9087
April 11th, 2007, 23:01
Im too straight i look at a fit blonde and make a fool of myself by asking for her number... thats how i met my girlfriend lol

ExcruciationX
April 11th, 2007, 23:10
Well, if they do, they'll have to go through me...

gdf
April 11th, 2007, 23:24
lol nice one.

gamerremag
April 15th, 2007, 04:26
Im straight, i dont believe that homosexuals are born that way (same for bisexuals). oh, even if it is two girls.

I believe that being gay is a choice rather than being born like that. i know gay people, and they say they are gay because its easier for them to get a guy then a girl.

and for gay animals...there are actually some amphibions that change sex if there is a predominant amount of one sex.

i believe there is a God, and i dont believe that he would create something if He knew He wasnt going to like it anyway.

ICE
April 15th, 2007, 05:40
its prolly a chemical imbalance like in depression and stuff like that.