PDA

View Full Version : PSPalm v.01 BETA

wraggster
April 10th, 2007, 13:07
News/release from Fleyc: (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3517&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

Another french to english translation :P

Fleyc member of our forum carried out a OS baptized PSPPALM v0.1 BETA. It is about homebrew similar to a palm which is presented for the moment in version beta. It was coded in LUA by Fleyc with the assistance of one of his Chedal friends. Here a description of the program according to its author: “I carried out a rather sympatic O.S. batized PSPALM v0.1 BETA for the first release. As you surely noticed it is about an emulation of Palm on PSP being presented for the moment in version BETA. This homebrew coded in LUA at summer carried out by me (Fleyc) with the assistance of a friend (Chedal) who helped me in certain codes like in the translation. There will be certainly releases after that there you do not worry.” What is nine in this version? Plays Clock Computer Configuration To come: Word Reader MP3 Explorer Visual display of images Help More parameters Installation: The versions proposed on PSPGen were compressed in order to have only to decompress them on Memory Stick of your PSP. It is necessary to have WinRAR of installed. - Download the version adapted to your firmware - Connect your PSP to your computer - Pass your PSP in “mode USB” thanks to the option “Connection USB” - Click with the right button on the file which you downloaded - Choose to extract the files… - Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP in the Working station - Support on OK and it is all.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
April 10th, 2007, 17:07
so is the interface in frence? cause if it is and i cant speek french i cant use it

haaroon
April 10th, 2007, 17:14
yh me to but my psp's flash has been deleted, i hav 3.03 oe-c and recovery mode dont work. when i turn it on there's only a black screen then after 20 secs it switches off, can som1 plz help me