PDA

View Full Version : Sleep'n'Wake PSP 1.1

wraggster
April 10th, 2007, 13:21
New from MK2k:

Sleep'n'Wake PSP 1.1 Updated/Enhanced Version

Due to a quite overwhelming feedback from the public, here is a new updated and enhanced version of SnW!

New in Version 1.1

- 50MHz underclock in SleepMode while no mp3 is played
- Big Digits Time Display in Sleep- and Wake Mode (see screenshot)
- Left and Right Shoulderbuttons now exit Wake Mode too
- An overflow with adding items to the playlist fixed
- Playlist enlargement to 99 max. entries
- Filebrowser now remembers last visited Directory

Description
This is a little app for the PSP which gives you the possibility to doze off with your favourite music playing silently and wake up with some thrash metal or hardcore bassdrums with volume maxed at a predefined time.

Features so far
- Full cbr/vbr/abr 8kbps-320kbps 44.1kHz MP3 support
- MP3 can be of arbitrary length
- Manage different playlists for Sleep and Wake modes
-> add / remove mp3s
-> save / load playlists
- In Sleep mode you can set a special, more silent volume
- Wake mode is entered at a preset time with volume maxed (you can always adjust the maximum volume with the VOL + and - keys)
- Write yourself a message which will be displayed in Wake mode
- USB Mass Storage can be enabled/disabled within the app
- Energy Save Mode (underclocks the PSP to 50MHz while no mp3 is running)
- Big Digits Time Display

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

via mk2k (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1496485&postcount=1)

Buddy4point0
April 10th, 2007, 17:05
good. my alarmclock broke so i def need this

Designer17
April 10th, 2007, 17:42
Anyone know if this works with the 3.30 firmware?

cashboxz02
April 10th, 2007, 17:45
yeah its Updated/Enhanced Version, which means its universal for nowjk

jaws365
April 10th, 2007, 21:49
mp3 playlist? nice, i will test now!

Psyberjock
April 11th, 2007, 05:29
I downloaded this yesterday and used it this morning to wake up for work. Worked flawlessly! A very solid and useful program. I'll probably use this quite often!

ish420ism
April 11th, 2007, 09:34
SLEEP and WAKE:thumbup: , then WAKE and BAKE:D

MK2k
April 11th, 2007, 11:04
Thanks for the nice feedback so far, a next version is right about to come out :)
Could anyone please tell me what "wake and bake" means, as english is not my language of origin and I heard this wake and bake thing somewhat like five times now....

cheers

-- MK2k

Dan Claude
April 11th, 2007, 13:48
wake and bake? think thats American for 'wake up > smoke weed'

note the 420 in ish420ism's name, Amercian police code for cannabis offecne I think.

I could be lying/chatting codshit tho cos I'm actually stoned off my nut myself, you may need to speak to someone who is actually American.

Anyways, I digress, nice little app MK2k, just d/l it 5 mins ago, but it crashes on me evey time I enter sleep mode, its done it quite a few times now, the screen button turns the screen off and on, but no other button works and the timer freezes.

Hmmm, actually, I'll set it forward just a couple of minutes, skin up and see what happens, hold tight...

*/*/*/*/*/*

Ok, right then, it doesn't like either of my 1.5 FW PSP's, back to the Nokia alarm tone :(

MK2k
April 11th, 2007, 17:14
Dan Claude: Such a freeze is quite odd, even a faulty mp3 cannot cause this. Ever tried to fill the playlists with different mp3s? Really strange, never had a freeze report before :/

Thanks for the info about wake & bake.

-- MK2k

Dan Claude
April 11th, 2007, 22:40
Sorry mate, tried allsorts of different approaches, different MP3's, different rizzla, I even tried garlic mayonaise on my special burger, it still freezes each and every time I select sleep mode

It's odd that the screen button still functions, and if you leave the screen for a minute to dim by itself, then press anykey, it brightens the screen as if it were responding, but thats all it'll do