PDA

View Full Version : Plantronics releasing PSP headset

Uberman
April 10th, 2007, 15:15
A new entry in the PSP headset offerings is coming from Plantronics starting April 13th. From their site:

Designed to use with the Sony PSP®, the GameCom P20 is your portable headset solution for gaming, music, movies and chat, delivering intense, full-range stereo sound. Comfortable, dual earbuds feature Flex Grip® for an unshakable fit. The QuickAdjust™ boom pivots for precise microphone positioning when you want it and rotates upwards when you don’t

The headset also includes a "Noise-canceling microphone."

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/cat5750051/cat5750052/prod5770001

Buddy4point0
April 10th, 2007, 17:04
ok... ie had noice canceling headphones for a long time

Veskgar
April 10th, 2007, 17:28
Plantronics makes good stuff. Since I don't yet have a PSP headset, I'll probably want to get this one.

kaffie
April 10th, 2007, 19:29
I'm all for devices of this sort but isnt there a kind of (searches for word..) "nob" factor with a boom mike and public gaming? Whats wrong with a hands free style device?

Gene
April 11th, 2007, 01:46
This looks cool. I suppose there should always be competition when it comes to products, because competition will always turn out best for the consumer, and forces big corporations to win over customers with good quality and reasonable prices.

Although, I do already have the siny headset and it works great. I have done who knows what to that thing and it still works the same as the day that i bought it. Also, many ear buds don't fit me, and the sony headphones fit me perfectly, so i don't see a reason for me to buy a Plantronics mic.

ish420ism
April 11th, 2007, 09:37
I could use new headphones, This might be what I've been wanting.

n8archer_XI
May 15th, 2007, 00:05
I bought one, but primarily for the headphones; it seems kinda fragile, but performance is wonderful!

yoyomasterVXC
May 15th, 2007, 00:31
Is it reallii good...?
how much would u rate it...?
coz if its good i might get a set

zoson
May 15th, 2007, 21:51
looks pretty sweet... I think I prefer the earbud style to the stock sony headset.

aznTerz
May 17th, 2007, 09:22
yep yep....
i should get a new set of headphones...
but i would rather get the wireless ones...
but they are expensive

horsmano19
May 17th, 2007, 09:25
the earphones i got with my psp will do me fine.