PDA

View Full Version : Namco bringing compilation title to the DS this Summer

Shrygue
April 10th, 2007, 18:28
via Nintendo DS Fanboy (http://www.dsfanboy.com/2007/04/10/namco-bringing-compilation-title-to-the-ds-this-summer/)

Namco Bandai has announced today that they plan on bringing a new title to the DS this Summer. With a title like Namco Museum DS, we wonder what it could include? Lucky for us, we have a press release that spells it all out. This game is to feature 8 different titles from Namco's past. These titles, which are their best-sellers (natch), include:

Pac-Man
Pac-Man Vs.
Galaga
Xevious
Dig Dug II
Galaxian
Mappy
Tower of DruagaNamco Museum DS will retail for $19.99 when it hits retail shelves this Summer.

firstknight
April 10th, 2007, 19:24
this will be interesting... following the footstep of konami i suppose...

basilb
April 10th, 2007, 20:44
already it's not as good as konami's collection

Tikker
April 10th, 2007, 21:28
depends on your love for Pac-Man I suppose ;)

I used to love Galaga too

crookedmouth
April 11th, 2007, 00:40
The usual suspects, but I guess I'll take any retro compilations I can get.
Now CAPCOM, get in the game Please!

toymin80r
April 11th, 2007, 02:38
why do they always have the same old games in a Classic game for any console. I know that they truly are classic games, but why not different games? Like donkey kong or some different games.

redsyrup
April 11th, 2007, 04:53
I'm happy about this, but it's a shameless 1st volume, seeing that Mrs. Pacman, Digdug 1 and Rally X are excluded??

Why Namco can't see having all these great titles on a single cartridge is beyond me.

Duobix
April 11th, 2007, 17:36
From now, It's good about another classics compilations, and I'm looking foward for one of sega compilation! It would be nice to see, too!