PDA

View Full Version : ms dos secrect video!!!!!

AvengedSevenfold Fan
April 10th, 2007, 20:41
Oh my god, a friend showed me this at school. Someone hid the entire original Star Wars movie in the original dos. Its all made of text and it has subtitles. Open up a command promt. Start>All Programs>Accesories>Command Promt (for those who dont know)

Type in the command: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

There will be some stuff, then the entire movie will begin. Enjoy!

If you already knew about this, dont flame me.

Mod: if you think this should belong in news or something, feel free to move it.

Malksta
April 10th, 2007, 20:51
This is very very old.

SnesR0X
April 10th, 2007, 21:23
it's so cool though

AvengedSevenfold Fan
April 10th, 2007, 22:09
k malksta but a lot of people dont know about it

Junixx
April 10th, 2007, 22:30
:rofl: I never knew about it, is this the entire thing :eek:

VampDude
April 10th, 2007, 22:39
:rofl: I never knew about it, is this the entire thing :eek:

It's the entire thing, I remember sitting at my PC ages ago and watching most've it...

...I would'nt again thou, but I recommend watching it thou if your either a StarWars fan or just a regular person who just finds things interesting

Mark30001
April 10th, 2007, 22:43
Lol, thanks for sharing.

This reminds me of that hidden driving game that can be found on Microsoft Excel 2000.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
April 10th, 2007, 22:48
how do you access that?

Mark30001
April 10th, 2007, 22:54
Source: http://www.eeggs.com/items/8240.html

http://www.eeggs.com/images/items/107.thumb.jpg (http://www.eeggs.com/images/items/107.full.jpg)

Boot Excel 2000
Under file menu, do 'Save as Web Page'
Say 'Publish Sheet' and 'Add Interactivity'
Save to some htm page on your drive.
Load the htm page with IE. You should have Excel in the middle of the page.
Scroll to row 2000, column WC. Select row 2000, and tab so that WC is the active column.
Hold down Shift+Crtl+Alt nad click the Office logo in the upper-left.
If you have DirectX, you will be playing what looks like spy hunter. Use the arrow keys to drive, space to fire, O to drop oil slicks, and when it gets dark, use H for your headlights.

Nicko01
April 10th, 2007, 23:13
yeah, it's not really a secret video, it just accesses the video from the internet....

In flash 8 you can play some games by going to the about section and clicking on the dot of the I in macromedia. It's hard to do though, but after a few trys, you can get it.

wolfpack
April 10th, 2007, 23:47
heh very interesting

S34MU5
April 11th, 2007, 11:25
Yeh someone posted a thread about this not that long ago, vendeta or someone o.O

there is also a matrix one.

Triv1um
April 11th, 2007, 12:02
Ha, that must of took ages to make man.

Cap'n 1time
April 11th, 2007, 17:58
Yeh someone posted a thread about this not that long ago, vendeta or someone o.O

there is also a matrix one.

What is the matrix one? The Cap'n demands the answer.

BTW, you don't load it from DOS, you load it from the "Run" menu in the start menu.
You can load it in the dos prompt. The "Run" menu is pretty much just a fancy 1 line console with a GUI.