PDA

View Full Version : An Apology and other news.

wraggster
May 14th, 2005, 20:58
First off i would like to apologise for my style os newsposting, where instead of directly linking to the authors homepage, i link to mine instead (i always have a link to the site on my mirror page but i hardly ever link as i should), so from now on that will change i will always link correctly and then say something like you can also download from my mirror. From now on you will only see me newspost on DCEmu UK too (and my own personal sites) i will not be posting anywhere else (too much work and not enough time). So i repeat from now on things will change and i do apologise for past actions.

Wraggster out.

quzar
May 15th, 2005, 02:05
thanks. Often users dont go to the website and it makes it hard for them to see where the stuff comes from. it also makes it very hard to track the number of downloads and although it may not have been intended to do so seemed simply like a way to get more hits to your site.

i really don't think you should alltogether stop newsposting elsewhere, just dont link to dcemu.co.uk on other sites, since its a secondary source and not the actual source of information.

Hawq
May 16th, 2005, 18:35
Time to dust off my news swiping radar even more then it seems, unless meta beats me of course