PDA

View Full Version : Taito Legends 2 Officially Invading America

wraggster
April 11th, 2007, 00:16
News from Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/sega/taito-legends-2-officially-invading-america-251232.php)

I posted about Taito Legends 2 coming to North America earlier this year, but today, publisher Destineer Studios (eh?) makes it official, announcing that the second PlayStation 2 collection, as well as the PSP version, will be released in the spring.

Gamespot has the full line-up, but fans of Qix, Ray Storm or Darius Gaiden should take a look. It's loaded with 80s and 90s arcade sexiness.

Stew2000
April 11th, 2007, 08:41
Yay. More Old Skool :thumbup:

Buddy4point0
April 11th, 2007, 11:04
lol this game is gnarly

Baboon
April 11th, 2007, 15:16
It would be great if Bubble Bobble, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Simpsons and Chase HQ finally made it to the PSP versions of Tatio Legends! :) ...I know I'm being very optimistic though, plus I bet we’ll never see the likes of tmnt or the Simpsons due to licensing problems. :(

I’m pretty happy with my Bubble Bobble I’ve got now via pops anyway, and its only 4mb ripped and it's pretty much arcade perfect - although saying that some of the bonuses are missing. :(

If the right games are on psp version of Taito Legends this time round (why do we have different games compared to the ps2/xbox incarnations??), and seeing as mame4all is dead, I might actually get this new release.