PDA

View Full Version : i am having a serious problem and need some help!

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 04:08
so im 18 years old and the other day i was sleeping in through some class periods and these two 15 year old girls came to my house and slept in my bed with me. we didnt have any sexy time or anything they just slept in my bed

but one of them got in trouble by her parents and the school is getting involved and all this crap. and i know im not going to get into trouble for this but tomorrow i am going to have a big time chance for sexy time with a girl that is only a year younger than me. so shes 17 and im 18.

and im wondering if its worth the risk if im already getting heat for the crap that happened yesterday. is it worth prison for this??

and it sucks because this is the first action i have had in a looooooong time! crap! advice?

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 04:15
one year is no biggie

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 04:22
it is to the law and my school and the state! my brother got expelled for taking someones calculator imagine what they are gonna do if i get busted skipping a class doing it with an underage girl.

but what if there is no penetration? like just a little suckie suckie? can i get in trouble for that?

Malksta
wtf, two random 15 year old girls came into your house and.. slept in your bed.. with you?

JKKDARK
Go for it

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 04:24
wtf, two random 15 year old girls came into your house and.. slept in your bed.. with you?

they arnt random i went to one their's party last saturday

Malksta
April 11th, 2007, 04:25
they arnt random i went to one their's party last saturday

Oh... I see..

Mark30001
April 11th, 2007, 04:25
but what if there is no penetration? like just a little suckie suckie? can i get in trouble for that?

Regardless, yes.

In my honest opinion, I don't think it's worth it at all. Are you in the same grade?

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 04:27
well, just be extra careful nobody finds out :D

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 04:27
shes a junior im a senior. its just one year man! i wish this happened 3 months ago when i was 17

kcajblue
April 11th, 2007, 04:34
do it.
just dont get caught.

Destroyer699
April 11th, 2007, 04:53
I'd hit it.
I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god.

kcajblue
April 11th, 2007, 04:54
and im pretty sure that she wont like the fact that you are posting her picture on the internet and asking people if you should do it or not.

Tetris999
April 11th, 2007, 05:07
and im pretty sure that she wont like the fact that you are posting her picture on the internet and asking people if you should do it or not.

i agree lol

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 05:20

haha i think you might be right but its the only true way for you all to see how hot she is and judge if its worth the risk. i mean im not a shallow person but this is my big chance to get one of the hottest girls at my school.

there i took the picture out.

kcajblue
April 11th, 2007, 05:41
if you think shes hot and is one of the hottest girls at your school, then do it.

VampDude
April 11th, 2007, 05:44
there i took the picture out.

I did'nt see the picture???

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 05:46
if you think shes hot and is one of the hottest girls at your school, then do it.

but the whole point is if i get caught i dont want to have my life f**ked up! normally i wouldnt even care but my vice principal called my dad about the 15 year olds today and made me out to sound like a pedophile or something wjen i dont even feel like an adult, im just a horny kid right now about to lose his virginity. yeah im still a virgin.

Shadowblind
April 11th, 2007, 05:47
Have people no morals anymore? Don't do it, for petes sake. Is she your wife? I have no doubt someone will find out sooner or later anyway. I know it may suck, but for cryin' out loud, have some decency. It really sucks...but sometimes you just have to do the right thing.

John Doe 696
April 11th, 2007, 05:53
Dude,go for it.If the authorities can't see that a 17 and 18 y/o messing around is totally different than say a 15 year old with some 30 year old perv,then you should get the hell outta there as soon as u finish school(the term I mean,not just today.)
And I remember what it was like 2 be a virgin,sex is a big deal until u start gettin it regularly,and then its
just another of life's simple pleasures.
+PLUS+ If she really is such a hottie,you owe it to mankind.
Get IN THERE!

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 05:58
Have people no morals anymore? Don't do it, for petes sake. Is she your wife? I have no doubt someone will find out sooner or later anyway. I know it may suck, but for cryin' out loud, have some decency. It really sucks...but sometimes you just have to do the right thing.

ive been doing the right thing all my life. and i just wanted advice. i mean i have had opportunities to take advantage of girls and never done it. this makes alot of sense. and still im not for sure if we really are gonna do it.

Dude,go for it.If the authorities can't see that a 17 and 18 y/o messing around is totally different than say a 15 year old with some 30 year old perv,then you should get the hell outta there as soon as u finish school(the term I mean,not just today.)
And I remember what it was like 2 be a virgin,sex is a big deal until u start gettin it regularly,and then its
just another of life's simple pleasures.
+PLUS+ If she really is such a hottie,you owe it to mankind.
Get IN THERE!

good point, if i owe it to mankind then i have no other choice do i?

Destroyer699
April 11th, 2007, 06:35
No, you have no other choice. You owe it to all men alive to do her. If you don't, then you let everyone down. Take one for the team(as if you don't want to).

Tetris999
April 11th, 2007, 06:37
so one hot hour of sex is worth the risk of being marked as a pedophile and being thrown into jail and then you will find yourself on the street?

its your gamble

SnesR0X
April 11th, 2007, 06:42
Have some Hankey-Pankey, 18 is far more than a long wait

John Doe 696
April 11th, 2007, 10:19
No, you have no other choice. You owe it to all men alive to do her. If you don't, then you let everyone down. Take one for the team(as if you don't want to).

Yeah,think of all the poor suckers who don't get 3 way action and propositions from cute teenies every second day!The chess club guys have to live vicariously through someone. ;)

I see no moral issue here,consenting adults need no longer be married to have sex,in my opinion.The age of consent in Ireland is 16,regardless of gender or sexual orientation.
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3842/1206519nv1.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Remember to play safe,though. Johnny is your friend.:cool:

samthegreat68
April 11th, 2007, 18:23
yeah someone told me that at 17 its only a class A Misdemeanor and theres no jail time for that so i guess im going to go for it and the rest of you can live vicariously through me!

Zion
April 11th, 2007, 18:54
do it do it do it!

i hope she doesnt see this thread though or she might get pissed off that your telling everyone on the net you hope to bang her :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ExcruciationX
April 11th, 2007, 19:20
I'm not really sure what you should do. It's your call.

gdf
April 11th, 2007, 22:34
DO IT. i really hope you do. anyway how come you have to skip class? meet her at her house or something, THEN bang her. remember: always use a condom. lol. i would laugh if you got genital herpes or crabs. then i would feel bad for you. the legal age here is 16, why not in the usa?

Tetris999
April 11th, 2007, 23:33
ill laugh if u get a baby

gdf
April 11th, 2007, 23:47
:rofl:

S34MU5
April 11th, 2007, 23:49
lol, maybe if they go suckie suckie on your wittle manie then you wont get put to jaily waily

gdf
April 11th, 2007, 23:55
or you just shag her out of school so nobody sees. people in my year have sex a lot. sadly not me, but these are 15 year olds so i don't see a problem with your situation. or lick her. lol.

samthegreat68
April 12th, 2007, 02:58
well she went home sick today but tomorrow shes coming over to my house during lunch to get drunk.

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 03:46
well she went home sick today but tomorrow shes coming over to my house during lunch to get drunk.

is nice, is that enough time though? how long is lunch

quzar
April 12th, 2007, 05:03
yeah someone told me that at 17 its only a class A Misdemeanor and theres no jail time for that so i guess im going to go for it and the rest of you can live vicariously through me!

Nowhere in the United States is 17-18 sex a crime. In most states 16-24 is the limit, or some sliding scale based on age (like 4 years).

Kaiser
April 12th, 2007, 05:28
Yeah it would be a little strange if 17-18 was a crime. I mean I'm 17 for example and my girlfriend turned 18 two months ago. What we do is definatley not statutory rape.

I think in Canada the limit the consenting age is 14 and it wouldn't be considered a crime unless it was like a 14 year old and a 20 year old. Even then it would never go to court unless the 14 year old in that relationship was the girl.

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 05:54
Yeah it would be a little strange if 17-18 was a crime. I mean I'm 17 for example and my girlfriend turned 18 two months ago. What we do is definatley not statutory rape.

I think in Canada the limit the consenting age is 14 and it wouldn't be considered a crime unless it was like a 14 year old and a 20 year old. Even then it would never go to court unless the 14 year old in that relationship was the girl.

EHHHHH WRONG

i live in canada too kaiser and i have seen the rules (they were presented in class for the teenagers who wanna go hump hump)

anyway, consent CANNOT be given when you are under the age of 18

or at least thats my province

and BTW the police and stuff love canning people in jail and they dont give a shit if you rape or not

if you know what i mean, trying to explain what "you werent doing wrong" doesnt always convince the judge (or have u ever seen it work?)

and in the end, without having consent,you do go to court :(

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 06:05
EHHHHH WRONG

i live in canada too kaiser and i have seen the rules (they were presented in class for the teenagers who wanna go hump hump)

and BTW the police and stuff love canning people in jail and they dont give a shit if you rape or not

if you know what i mean, trying to explain what "you werent doing wrong" doesnt always convince the judge (or have u ever seen it work?)\

Dude you're canadian? Why the hell don't you put that as your location?

Anyway what province? I'm in B.C., I'm pretty sure it's legal here. Not like that matters to me anyway

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 06:06
\

Dude you're canadian? Why the hell don't you put that as your location?

Anyway what province? I'm in B.C., I'm pretty sure it's legal here. Not like that matters to me anyway

meeesa B.C. too......

and no dude i had people coming to my school last year saying 17 and under is not giving consent

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 06:09
meeesa B.C. too......

and no dude i had people coming to my school last year saying 17 and under is not giving consent

too late

Edit: Well that's weird, because they friggin give out condoms in sex ed, so ha!

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 06:10
too late

???????????

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 06:11
???????????

:p what do think i ment?...

quzar
April 12th, 2007, 06:12
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#Canada

I was wrong about "all states" in my prior post, but it is still the case in most states that there is a "close in age" exemption.

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 06:15
Thanks Quzar

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 06:16
:p what do think i ment?...

i dunno u tell me

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 06:20
EHHHHH WRONG

(

Well, I have, big woop, wanna fight about it?

joshisposer
April 12th, 2007, 06:24
He played patty cake with the girl and wore gloves tetris. IN the U.S. it doesn't make sense with the 18 year old law. I mean, every year in the newspaper, they report over 50% of highschool teens having or have had sex. That doesn't include the ones that don't say it. I mean, if that doesn't convince them, i don't know what will. I'm a virgin and some people find that weird for me, but i'm like meh, i'm not a hit and quit person. Unless she is ultra, i want the girl to be someone i feel will stay with me more than 3 months...

Kaiser
April 12th, 2007, 06:26
EHHHHH WRONG

if you know what i mean, trying to explain what "you werent doing wrong" doesnt always convince the judge (or have u ever seen it work?)

and in the end, without having consent,you do go to court :(

Now I know thats bullshit. Canada has always had lax laws related to such social issues. Even in "conservative" Alberta (where I live).

Quzar even pointed out the wiki article. Our laws are a little blurry in parts that might make it appear otherwise. British common law has never been set in stone as say, civil law in the republican form. No serious court would punish you for having consenting sex at age 18 with a 17 year old though. It would be proven (and has been proven) unconstitutional in a moments notice even if a charge was layed (another extremely unlikely thing to happen).

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 06:33
Now I know thats bullshit. Canada has always had lax laws related to such social issues. Even in "conservative" Alberta (where I live).

Quzar even pointed out the wiki article. Our laws are a little blurry in parts that might make it appear otherwise. British common law has never been set in stone as civil law. No serious court would punish you for having consenting sex at age 16 or 17. It would be proven (and has been proven) unconstitutional in a moment.

Additionally, section 159 of the Criminal Code sets the age of consent for anal intercourse at 18 years, with an exception if the two partners are married. Section 159 ostensibly sets an unfettered age of consent for male homosexual activity at 18.

SnesR0X
April 12th, 2007, 06:41
Additionally, section 159 of the Criminal Code sets the age of consent for anal intercourse at 18 years, with an exception if the two partners are married. Section 159 ostensibly sets an unfettered age of consent for male homosexual activity at 18.

So, you want anal??:rofl:

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 06:57
So, you want anal??:rofl:

the whole point of this thread is the dude wants to bang her DUHHHHHHHH!

anyway they probably referring to hardcore

quzar
April 12th, 2007, 07:00
the whole point of this thread is the dude wants to bang her DUHHHHHHHH!

anyway they probably referring to hardcore

Do you not understand what the term "anal intercourse" means?

Tetris999
April 12th, 2007, 07:06
yes i do

(the ass)

and the guys talking about having sex and banging which could also mean anal sex

quzar
April 12th, 2007, 07:26
yes i do

(the ass)

and the guys talking about having sex and banging which could also mean anal sex

Just a tip: whenever (if ever) you lose your virginity, unless it's to another guy, it won't be anal sex.

So when that special time comes with your little ladyfriend, be kind, don't go for the behind.

Zion
April 12th, 2007, 12:21
Just a tip: whenever (if ever) you lose your virginity, unless it's to another guy, it won't be anal sex.

So when that special time comes with your little ladyfriend, be kind, don't go for the behind.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i had a nice laugh when i saw it :thumbup:

Very nicely put :p :rofl:

gdf
April 12th, 2007, 20:48
yes, tetris....it hurts them. jkkdark will let you know all, he chose getting raped by a big black guy over putting a razor blade down his throat. lol. hmm....that dude should have screwed her by now....

kcajblue
April 12th, 2007, 23:23
i got a question for you sam.
you do it yet?

and wtf.
The National age of consent in Japan is 13 for both males and females.

JKKDARK
April 12th, 2007, 23:37
yes, tetris....it hurts them. jkkdark will let you know all, he chose getting raped by a big black guy over putting a razor blade down his throat. lol. hmm....that dude should have screwed her by now....

I reported your comment

Tetris999
April 13th, 2007, 00:15
i got a question for you sam.
you do it yet?

and wtf.
The National age of consent in Japan is 13 for both males and females.

consent varies in cultures

like having four wives in some countries

samthegreat68
April 13th, 2007, 00:25
i didnt get any today..

kcajblue
April 13th, 2007, 01:31
i see.
better luck tomorrow.

samthegreat68
April 13th, 2007, 04:54
i dont know, it may be hopeless. i had a different girl at my house today and things didnt work out as good as i would have liked.

SnesR0X
April 13th, 2007, 04:57
so many girls, but no getting lucky, what did you do?

samthegreat68
April 13th, 2007, 05:13
i got high during lunch and found that one girl and we went to her house for the rest of school. and then we went to my house and we both got high, and i tried to get lucky but she wouldnt let me. but meh what can you do?

kcajblue
April 13th, 2007, 06:20
man.
that sucks.
i guess everthing doesnt work out the way you want.

Destroyer699
April 13th, 2007, 06:30
Better luck next time.
Remember, if you hit it, hit it like the fist of an angry god. If you don't, then whats the point of hitting it?

PrettyStupidPerson
April 13th, 2007, 06:34
go for it. u said u havent had any action for awhile... unless u want 2 wait longer

John Doe 696
April 13th, 2007, 09:00
i got high during lunch and found that one girl and we went to her house for the rest of school. and then we went to my house and we both got high, and i tried to get lucky but she wouldnt let me. but meh what can you do?

You tried to get lucky but she wouldn't let you? That smacks of waaay too much effort on your part!:confused:
Let's look at the evidence:

Four (or was it five,I'm losing track lol ) girls to your house in just over a week,
Plying them with booze,
Ditto drugs,
And you may encounter legal troubles if you do succeed (although I think we've pretty much ruled it out ).

I'm not being down on you,and i know popping the cherry is a major achievement,but I reckon if you play it a tad cooler,things will get hotter.;)

Apart from that,getting drunk before your first time is always a bad idea.I was,and the whole thing was a friggin shambles!:rofl: Hands up all who have had the same experience......

Anyways,best of luck;I look forward to the next installment!:thumbup:

gdf
April 13th, 2007, 19:59
yeah better luck next time i guess. try not to get pissed and high, that might help...

gdf
April 13th, 2007, 20:29
I reported your comment
HAHAHA.

I seriously LMAO right now!!

what happens if you report me anyways, you tell on me because i'm picking on you. are the moddy woddys gonna come and tell me off!

Man
July 23rd, 2007, 03:58
Lol this is a shameless bump of this thread, lol, just because i remember this thread from a long time ago.

gundamman.exe
July 23rd, 2007, 04:05
lol remember jail 1 year ALLL GUYS!!!!!!!!

Destroyer699
July 23rd, 2007, 05:10
Wow, I remember this thread.
Good laughs for all of us.

Man
July 23rd, 2007, 05:15
I know thats why i shamelessly bumped it

gu3
July 23rd, 2007, 11:18
wtf this is random

Evon von Vampdragn
July 23rd, 2007, 11:29
He played patty cake with the girl and wore gloves tetris. IN the U.S. it doesn't make sense with the 18 year old law. I mean, every year in the newspaper, they report over 50% of highschool teens having or have had sex. That doesn't include the ones that don't say it. I mean, if that doesn't convince them, i don't know what will. I'm a virgin and some people find that weird for me, but i'm like meh, i'm not a hit and quit person. Unless she is ultra, i want the girl to be someone i feel will stay with me more than 3 months...

This situation reminds me of another thread not to long ago, i wonder if it will end out the same. Shadowblind seems to be the only one making the right choice. Im in pureto rico were people usally have kids at age 16, they either split up or get married when thier like 40 or somthing, its hard as shit to find a job i haven't found one and im 19. Overhere there are so many chances to do it with a girl that its almost like a wallgreens, practicily waiting on the street for you. I don't want it until i get married though, so you see i'm in a place where womenon the street asking for this and im just ignoreing them. Is having a hour of pleasure worth it? To have kids:( , to have your life ruined?:eek:

Wait a moment this was bumped?

lmtlmt
July 23rd, 2007, 12:51
wow

mesosade
July 23rd, 2007, 13:44
I think this thread is a banana, there follow up to that comment!

Evon von Vampdragn
July 23rd, 2007, 20:21
Man i wrote that whole thing for nothing. Oh well here you go.

kcajblue
July 24th, 2007, 03:44
this thread was a while back.
i think we should just let it die again.

Man
July 24th, 2007, 04:12
Ya probably, i just bumped it up because some one metioned it, and the thread starter had returned to dcemu after being gone for a while. but ya it should probably just die out

quzar
July 24th, 2007, 07:56
Just be happy I don't infract your ass for bumping. Don't do it again.