PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Sonic Rush Sequel: Adventure?

JKKDARK
April 11th, 2007, 14:56
via Game World Network (http://www.gwn.com/news/story.php/id/12124/Rumor_Sonic_Rush_Sequel_Adventure.html)

A recently filed patent suggests ‘Sonic Rush Adventure’ is to be the name of a follow up to the popular Sonic Rush DS title.

http://media.gameworldnetwork.com/news_shots/1529372138461cde33d19e2.jpg

Sega of America recently filed a new patent with The United States Patent and Trademark Office for a ‘Sonic Rush Adventure’ title, this has lead to speculation that a Sonic Rush sequel is on the way.

It is worth bearing in mind that companies register patents and trademarks all the time, and only a selection of them ever come to fruition, but given the success of the previous Sonic Rush title, it seems fair to assume that this particular game will eventually come about.

Although we don’t know any more about the games of yet, the name alone brings back memories of the ‘Sonic Adventure’ Dreamcast titles, leading some to believe that the new game will feature at least some elements from those two titles.

We will just have to wait and see whether this comes in the form of 3D gameplay, some sort of central hub/exploration areas, or something entirely different. We’ll keep you posted with the latest updates.

Sonicboy 101
April 11th, 2007, 16:48
Ah, reminds me of Sonic Adventure.

rigor
April 11th, 2007, 18:34
That will be very cool, I enjoyed a lot Sonic Adventure 1 & 2 on Dreamcast!

phanboy_iv
April 11th, 2007, 18:55
If only. *Crosses fingers*

Xcliber
April 11th, 2007, 20:44
*joins phanboy_iv*

PLZ let Tails be a playable character PLZ!!!!!!!!!

ShinMike
April 12th, 2007, 02:06
i just wish this is going to be real haha...

linkenski
April 12th, 2007, 13:18
i think it is! CANT WAIT FOR E3 NOW!!! (Also i wonder what that sonic re-invent after sonic & mario at the O.G. thing could be)

Buddy4point0
April 12th, 2007, 17:53
i wish they would make a sonic adventure 2 remake. i loved that game