PDA

View Full Version : "Mature" Game Hitting Sees Dual DS And PSP Action

wraggster
April 11th, 2007, 19:19
Via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/ds/mature-game-hitting-sees-dual-ds-and-psp-action-251314.php)

http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/04/maturedspsp.jpg

Slapped with Japan's equivalent of ESRB's "Mature" rating, the Chuuka na Janshi Tenho Painyan: Remix is not a sex game. I repeat, THIS IS NOT A SEX GAME. Rather, it is intended for Japanese players over the age of 15. The game is a portable take on the PS2 incarnation, and the characters were created by famous character designer Kenichi Sonoda. The portable versions go on sale in late June, and like I said, this is not a sex game. Haven't played the original, and I imagine its fairly standard stuff for mah-jong games. Still, don't be surprised if you can use the touch pen in novel ways.

MagnumKain
April 11th, 2007, 21:14
It looks ALOT like a sex game >_>

DanTheManMS
April 11th, 2007, 23:37
Though I would normally agree, we just recently watched Yumeria in anime club, one that we were assured was not a hentai (sex anime), and surprisingly they were right. It was suggestive as heck, but still somewhat tame.

But yeah, those cover images look just a liiiiittle suggestive. Perhaps its to ensure that little Johnny doesn't trick his parents into getting it for him or something.

Nnnnsic
April 12th, 2007, 02:53
The Japanese mahjong games I used to play weren't sex games, but they usually had hentai in them.

It was basically strip hentai mahjong.

Still, even if it's not a sex game, I have one thing to say: Super Real Mahjong.

Senile Snake
April 13th, 2007, 09:45
Too bad the girls look like Pre-Teens .

2-D
November 7th, 2007, 05:54
Good thing the girls look like pre-teens.

acevampire
November 8th, 2007, 20:01
Good thing the girls look like pre-teens.

Someone wants to be a rapist when he grows up.

acn010
November 8th, 2007, 20:14
Someone wants to be a rapist when he grows up.

lmao!!! oh wow....:rofl:
i played such games... there good...