PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Teaming Up with PSP

Shrygue
April 11th, 2007, 22:57
via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/779/779800p1.html)

Today Namco Bandai announced that the animated TV series Naruto will sneak onto the PSP for the first time this summer in Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes. The title will be a team-based fighting game for up to six characters in single-player mode, or two players over wireless versus mode. The battle will rage over eight stages and there will be 20 playable characters to choose from.

Developed by CyberConnect2, Ultimate Ninja Heroes gives gamers the ability to create and customize their own ninja dream squads to battle opponents or trade profiles wirelessly. Characters can be put together in different combinations to unlock team-based skills.

DarthPaul
April 11th, 2007, 23:03
This game has been out in Japan for a while by now. It's awesome.

Squidman
April 11th, 2007, 23:47
This game has been out in Japan for a while by now. It's awesome.

i don't think that's the same game, i have a japenese Naruto game, and there aren't any "squads" or "teams" in it, not that i've found any ways

gunntims0103
April 11th, 2007, 23:57
This is great news.

Though it would have been better if they would have created the Naruto shippuuden DX game for the PSP. They have it on the Wii and it has a great line up of characters from what i hear. I was really expecting that to be the next Naruto title to hit the PSP.

20 playable characters is great, and being able to create your own ninja and possibly master your own styles of jutsu's will be a plus. :)

Buddy4point0
April 12th, 2007, 01:06
SWEET! i love naruto and this is gonna rock. thought the graphics dont look so good. or mabey it just cause i was playing tekken dark resurection on my psp and those dont even look like psp graphics

MonkeyBoy1916
April 12th, 2007, 02:05
It is the same game, and here is the proof

http://psp.ign.com/objects/704/704800.html

But whats really got me confused is this screenshot
http://media.psp.ign.com/media/704/704800/img_4460699.html

Ive beaten everything in Naruto Narutimett Portable, and ive never seen that, they wouldnt add a feature in the USA Version that didnt exist in the Jap original... Its probly Adhoc Multiplayer only, thats something I havnt tried in the game...

I hope they plan on making a Shippuuden DX Game :(

scabbe
April 12th, 2007, 02:28
the pics on there are from naruto narutimate portable, look at the text its in Japanese

yoshinatsu
April 12th, 2007, 07:51
It's Narutimate Portable Mugenjou No Maki.
Period. The single player had 6 people, indeed.
And don't be confused by the screenshot.
This 3vs3 thing must be a new feature though.

johnsmith555
April 12th, 2007, 08:06
yeh i also have the japanese version of the game and i pwned every bit of it. The only thing i havent tried is the ad-hoc feature. all the screenshots monkeyboy1916 posted r from the japanese version, but from wat the article says like to unlock team based skills or to customize their own teams is something thats not in the japanese version

aznTerz
April 12th, 2007, 14:00
sounds like a good game...

Basil Zero
April 12th, 2007, 15:48
Just hope its coming out in the West, thats all I care lol