PDA

View Full Version : DragonDC bin a11 + Source Code for Dreamcast

ron
April 12th, 2007, 01:19
Here is the Developer release of DragonDC. Includes last Dreamcast port formed by binary and source.

DragonDC is a Dragon 32/64 & Tandy Color Computer emulator and is created on a preliminary port of Quzar, based on Ciaran Anscomb's XRoar 0.11.

It needs a GUI like DCider urgently and a few adjustments. Works fine on all emus of DC. A good idea is to enable the GUI included with the XRoar orignal source code.

Great to see your comments. Bye !
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=17783&d=1176337058

Christuserloeser
April 12th, 2007, 15:52
Thanks for your great work on these emus, Ron :)

I hope someone has the time and motivation to add a decent GUI.

ron
April 12th, 2007, 16:06
Yeah, as I said about DCider, the best way is to use any of the old versions of DCaSTaway, easy to implement and with a high degree of functionallity,

In this case, XRoar (for gp32 in example) includes it's own vkbd and dsk / control GUI, then let's implement it or use another one.

Best Regards, Ron.

quzar
April 12th, 2007, 16:12
I'm glad to see this one is still floating around.

ron
April 12th, 2007, 16:19
Hi Quz.

You know better than lot of people how the emu is and how does work, you can add a simply GUI, whatever you can need or info about, if my help is required will be a pleasure collaborate on it.

Also few things like the sound must be touched, anyway, thx to all.

quzar
April 12th, 2007, 16:33
Sadly I didn't ever have much interest in the project at all. If that changes I'll make sure to make it known.

turnerl
May 13th, 2007, 23:52
Ron, Thanks for your work so far, I really really wanted this to come alive with a gui, I grew up on my trusty trs-80 and was a regular visitor to my local radio shack to play clowns and balloons & dungeons of daggorath. LOng live the trs-80 coco!

pspmodandcfw
June 11th, 2009, 16:35
good one