PDA

View Full Version : Simon - Memory Game

wraggster
April 12th, 2007, 02:00
New from J@ricanese (http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/about84045.html):

This is a game that is very simple yet fun. Sort of like Simon says. A round color thing, called a Simon has four colors on it. To play, the Simon will light up its colors in a random order. The user (you) then must input back the same colors in the same order. There are seven rounds with the first round having four colors and each round after one more than the last. Beat round seven and you beat Simon.

Instructions: To play click start at the start screen. Then press start when you are ready. WATCH SIMON carefully as he will start to randomly display colors after a short delay. When he stops, a message 'your turn' appears.
Now use the D-Pad to click the Simon colors. Up for Green, Right for Red, Down for Yellow, and Left for Blue.
As soon as you get one color wrong the round is over and you go back to round 1. Get it right and a message will alert you of your victory. Then press start to precede to next round.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
April 12th, 2007, 02:04
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!! its so damn addictive

Killer Bee
April 12th, 2007, 14:42
Very addictive game

BrokenHaiku
April 12th, 2007, 17:12
Lovely! I had one of these as a child and drove my siblings insane. I can't wait to do it again! >:-)

aries2k4
April 12th, 2007, 22:12
Lol, Simon. I remember this gane well. Going to have to try this!!