PDA

View Full Version : WAV converting help

psplover
May 15th, 2005, 22:17
Ok I have this video(Bleach Episode1 Akeep DVD) but it uses AAC compression for sound. Now it plays back on my pc but once i rip the .wav(aac encoded) but nothing will convert it as it says i'm missing a decompressor.

souLLy
May 16th, 2005, 13:07
i don't know what bleach is exactly, but if it's copyrighted then you're crossing over into warez territory- which as you know is against the rules. DivX rips of dvds aren't welcome here clessy.

Darksaviour69
May 16th, 2005, 13:38
if he is re-encoding for his own use thats ok, i think Bleach is an anime. my guess he is ripping a re-encooding for his psp?

psplover
May 16th, 2005, 20:26
I'm guessing you don't follow what every company and fansub group follows then here?
The rule of fair game? American Anime companies allow people to fansub and distrubute anime legally in America untill its liscened. An Soully seriously you just wanna get on my case about anything it is don't you? Are you mad that I follow the rules and have never broken them in the first place?
This is why I just post in the psp section.

Even huge evil Anime Giants like ADV support the belief of Fansubs untill offical lisceneses have been announced.

{link removed} < Bleach and many other unliscened series, the site does not host anything liscened and follow all request by copy right holders of the anime distrubuted there >

Darksaviour69
May 17th, 2005, 10:51
there is no "The rule of fair game" in the eyes of the law, some companies may turn a blind eye to such things, but it is still illegal

psplover
May 17th, 2005, 23:49
Yes but, if a copyright holder allows you to why is that illegal. You have premission from the copy right holder.

Darksaviour69
May 18th, 2005, 12:52
but have they offically given you the right? where is that written?

Mental2k
May 19th, 2005, 22:30
is psplover cless? didn't he get enough banage after the first 2 times?

Darksaviour69
May 20th, 2005, 13:08
he is allowed to post in the psp and offtopic forum, but we are watching him closely