PDA

View Full Version : Who inspires you?

Yobumtin
April 12th, 2007, 20:30
Who inspires you to do what you want to do. Or even if you're doing that certain thing you want to do who inspires you to push harder.

I'm inspired by great musicians such as Zakk Wylde, Michael Angelo Batio, Yngwie Malmsteen, and Buckethead. All of them have their own style of guitar that doesn't copy off of the other. Of course there are more inspiring people out there but these are people I look up to.

Zakk has a great voice and he is looked at as one of the greatest guitar players. He's not the best but he is definitely one of those ingenious musicians that can put beautiful music together without a problem.

Michael Angelo Batio is an amazingly fast guitarist which I can hope to play like with the rate of practice I'm putting into my guitar. I consider his song "No Boundaries" a masterpiece instrumental.

Yngwie J Malmsteen is a guitar god. He is rated the greatest shredder of all time by many people. If you listen to a lot of work you wouldn't be surprised.

Buckethead has his own unique style of guitar playing. It sounds really electronic and robotic. He always wears his KFC bucket and his white mask which creates a certain mystery in the player. Its pretty interesting to watch Bucket Head play with his signature robotic dance.

Well now you all should speak up and share your influences. :cool:

ExcruciationX
April 12th, 2007, 20:32
Not much. :p

Malksta
April 12th, 2007, 20:42
PSmonkey inspired me to try and become a great programmer < < (Although that's still not happened yet =P)

Buddy4point0
April 12th, 2007, 21:46
i inspire girls everywhere to make out with me after ive known them for 30 secs

PLZKLLME0080
April 12th, 2007, 21:49
Kirk Hammett, Buckethead, Nobuo Uematsu, and all of the classical piano composers inspired my to not give up music and keep practicing at it.

The King
April 12th, 2007, 21:52
i inspire girls everywhere to make out with me after ive known them for 30 secs

lol
man thats a player right there lol
same here but i atleast take a day

nothing realy inspires me i just live :thumbup:
but the women every were inspire me thats the only thing

splodger15
April 12th, 2007, 21:57
Thierry Henry and Ronaldinho for football they inspired me as you can work for what you want and dont be afraid to try new things

Accordion
April 12th, 2007, 22:06
kafka kept me living!

PLZKLLME0080
April 12th, 2007, 22:08
kakfa kept me living!

who's that? :confused:

JKKDARK
April 12th, 2007, 23:28
Yngwie J Malmsteen is a guitar god. He is rated the greatest shredder of all time by many people. If you listen to a lot of work you wouldn't be surprised.

Steve Vai is better

Yobumtin
April 12th, 2007, 23:35
In my opinion Steve Vai is better

....He has some amazing stuff but i still prefer Yngwie.

weirdelf
April 12th, 2007, 23:50
Thierry Henry and Ronaldinho for football they inspired me as you can work for what you want and dont be afraid to try new things

Henry inspires me too and Rosicky.

ganondorf
April 13th, 2007, 00:27
Shigeru Miyamoto and Hirosh Yamauchi.

They are the ones responsible for all the Legend of Zelda games. Shigeru is also the creator of mario, donkey kong and metriod. Hes the reason why we still play video games, because in the 80s after atari was pretty gone, nintendo came in with mario.

Some day I want to be as good and successfull as him.

ganondorf
April 13th, 2007, 00:28
O ya. I almost forgot.
Christiano Renaldo.

Yobumtin
April 13th, 2007, 16:38
Shigeru Miyamoto and Hirosh Yamauchi.

They are the ones responsible for all the Legend of Zelda games. Shigeru is also the creator of mario, donkey kong and metriod. Hes the reason why we still play video games, because in the 80s after atari was pretty gone, nintendo came in with mario.

Some day I want to be as good and successfull as him.

He's a good guy to look up to. Not many people can create that many successfully series.

ICE
April 13th, 2007, 16:43
anyone who can make it to the top as a musician or vocalist without being diluted and losing touch of their music.

splodger15
April 13th, 2007, 19:36
O ya. I almost forgot.
Christiano Renaldo.

Ahh forget him

I hate him

gdf
April 13th, 2007, 21:16
William Melvin Hicks.

SnesR0X
April 14th, 2007, 02:45
Steven Colbert