PDA

View Full Version : TabPro DS v0.1

wraggster
April 12th, 2007, 23:40
Updated release from Bassacegold: (http://blogs.moddz.com/bassacegold/category/nds/)

While I’m waiting for graphics to be done for Atari Boxing I have started a new project. TabPro DS, with this program you can read guitar tabs on your DS! Right now theres not much to this program, it only reads one file and it doesn’t have a file browser to pick other files. So if you want to switch tabs your just gonna have to use DS organise and rename the tab files. To use your own tabs, just copy the tab into a .txt file, rename it to tab.txt and paste that into the Tab folder on the root of your card.

Controls: D-pad scrolls the tab ,L and R fast scroll through the tab

Heres a list of what I plan on adding:

Auto scrolling

file browser

Tab notes( display information of tabs on bottom screen such as the order of each riff)

Guitar Tuner( maybe. Im still undecided)

If you have any suggestion please leave a comment. Remember to patch with DLDI if it is not working.…

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mmmbud
April 13th, 2007, 18:44
i do have a sugestion may be tricky but i wouldent know right to lefthanded tab converter?

Chubbypigeon33
April 14th, 2007, 00:34
hows about compatability with guitar pro tab files or power tab files

sprogurt
June 10th, 2007, 17:45
y a lefthanded tab converter mmmbud? i`m left handed and i read the exact same tabs as right-handed people and is sound just as right lol and good work :) no more wasted paper XD