PDA

View Full Version : Sony employee arrested for animal cruelty

wraggster
April 13th, 2007, 00:56
via pspvault (http://www.psp-vault.com/)

This doesn't have a whole lot to do with the PSP, but here it is.

Shinichi Moriyama, a 30 year old Sony employee, was arrested today in Japan's Kanagawa Prefecture on charges of animal cruelty.

Mr. Moriyama apparently posted a video where he strangles and abuses a ferret in the "Ferret Fan" section of the Japanese message board, 2ch. He has been charged with animal cruelty, and has allegedly killed 30 hamsters after similar abuse. According to the Kanagawa Police Department, around 1,000 reports were made after the video was posted on the internet. No word on whether or not the ferret made it, but it certainly doesn't sound good. Poor little guy :(

The King
April 13th, 2007, 00:57
such a shame
wat could have caused that man to do something like that

phazi
April 13th, 2007, 01:05
wow thats messed up now every time i touch my psp i feel like a killed a ferret

pt9087
April 13th, 2007, 01:06
Poor ferret! i used to have one and they can gt annoying lol but thats no excuse!

nal
April 13th, 2007, 01:10
dude, that ferret was coming right at em

I see it as self defense.

pt9087
April 13th, 2007, 01:11
Lol self defence, wow kool

Nocuddle
April 13th, 2007, 01:25
Sony & their employees. Bah!

Mr. Shizzy
April 13th, 2007, 01:31
Nothing pisses me off more than animal cruelty... :mad:

devdj
April 13th, 2007, 01:31
he must have played harvest moon a little too much to have killed such small animals.

joshisposer
April 13th, 2007, 01:35
I ƒucking hate animal cruelty. I'll admit, as a kid i was little harsh with animals but no life sentences. What the ƒuck did that animal do to him?
I personally think that's worse than murder for it can't really protect itself. I mean, killing hamsters, fire his jap ass!

BelmontSlayer
April 13th, 2007, 01:39
Is this going to delay the release of Grand Theft Hamster IV? :(

IM back!
April 13th, 2007, 02:12
:( poor hamster(s)

-=me=-
April 13th, 2007, 02:13
He was probably a mailroom guy. anyways, who cares?

Buddy4point0
April 13th, 2007, 02:18
lol this guy must be a nut

Ultima Chocochu
April 13th, 2007, 02:21
Poor ferret(and other animals), freaking guy's crazy
Hope he get's put away or fined like crazy.
>.<

Destroyer699
April 13th, 2007, 02:43
Mother Fücker.

Malksta
April 13th, 2007, 02:47
Thank god that he is arrested, what a pr!ck.

Gene
April 13th, 2007, 03:48
he deserves to get the shit knocked outa him. I hate animal cruelty. It pisses me off more than anything, especially since they are trained to see humans as best friends, so they show their owners affection, then he backstabs them by strangleing them. Damn, If I had my way I'd rip his balls off, but considering he killed helpless animals, he already did it himself. If i saw this sick little piece of shit, I would have to and give him some good old fasioned dental work, with my right fist. An i don't use anesthesia.

Sorry for this flame. i truelly appologize about the things i wrote here. But, i really do not like it when people bully small animals, because they can't bully people.

Broadus
April 13th, 2007, 03:49
What a dickhead that guy is. He must be one of them anti-homebrew Sony guys.

Shadowblind
April 13th, 2007, 03:58
It took 1000 reports until they looked into it? WTF didn't they arrest him after the 3rd?

F9zDark
April 13th, 2007, 04:51
That sucks for the animals... I could never imagine buying or adopting an animal and then killing it...

Good thing he was caught though. Usually animal cruelty leads to cruelty against humans.

tragedie
April 13th, 2007, 05:04
Ok, but why is this "news"? Because it has the word Sony in it? We don't even know what he did for Sony, mailroom, janitor, customer service?

Any idea how many rodents get obliterated each day with those fancy tractors? You better stop eating food too.

Oh no! One person who happens to work for Sony hurts animals! I feel bad for using Sony products now. Might as well go live in a cave, all companies everywhere no matter how large or small have rotten apples in their orchards. Get over it.

Animal cruelty is a pretty disgusting thing, but lets be reasonable.

califrag
April 13th, 2007, 05:18
geez this is such a shame . he said he hurt the animals to relieve his everyday stress and that he posted the video because he wanted the thousands and thousands of hits seeing what he done with his hands... truly disgusting..

Moriyama was quoted by the police as saying, “[Abusing the ferret was] my outlet for everyday stress.”

http://www.japanprobe.com/?p=1547

truly disturbing the part at 1:40 where he is dangling a dead hamster over his almost dead, twitching ferret.

there's a graphic video - kind of blurred out and censored but still AWFUL!! he practically forces the ferret to bite him, then practically destroys the ferret "because it bit him".. !! WTF i hope this guy dies! so sad they show the ferret at the end.. it's not even conscience.. just twitching and in a coma... so sad! so truly truly sad.

Yobumtin
April 13th, 2007, 05:38
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret_legging

Speaking of ferrets. :|

But that's messed.

“[Abusing the ferret was] my outlet for everyday stress.”

Thats not a good reason. He's a f***in' sicko.

Edit: Ugh watching the video makes it worse. As much as it ruins my manly figure >_> Its cute. I'm gonna go find the jail he's in and commit some human cruelty.

sourced
April 13th, 2007, 05:54
dude, maybe the ferret was like, pissed at sony for making a new firmware, maybe the ferret knew too much, maybe sony is hard at work on some secret hack proof firmware, but it was too late. before the ferret was able to reach Dark Alex, that damn japanese bastard killed him. send more ferrets! lol.

califrag
April 13th, 2007, 06:52
worst of all the only thing this guy will have to do is pay Y500,000 which is approx. $5,000
"Moriyama faces a fine of up to ¥500 000 (R30 000) for animal abuse, the police spokesperson said. "

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=%C2%A5500000+in+%24

pretty sad...

Psyberjock
April 13th, 2007, 07:25
If I ever make it to Kanagawa Pref., I'm gonna find this asshole and rip him a new one. This bastard better get fired by Sony!

Festizzio
April 13th, 2007, 07:56
Wow this is horrible...I mean what kind of sick **** would get pleasure out of something like that...

Triv1um
April 13th, 2007, 10:08
I am quite layed back about a lot of thing but animal cruelty is the one think I'm totally against, I'm kind of 'hippy' about animal cruelty.

Sick.

mnky
April 13th, 2007, 10:27
dude, maybe the ferret was like, pissed at sony for making a new firmware, maybe the ferret knew too much, maybe sony is hard at work on some secret hack proof firmware, but it was too late. before the ferret was able to reach Dark Alex, that damn japanese bastard killed him. send more ferrets! lol.

die plz

ploom2
April 13th, 2007, 11:08
he deserves to get arrested(although i assume he's innocent until proven guilty), but how long has the company where your employed been a part of any details of an arrest?

Ci5tm Konfliqt
April 13th, 2007, 11:15
sick f**ck

bigfatboi
April 13th, 2007, 11:17
Man he should be ashamed of himself

Yobumtin
April 13th, 2007, 16:26
die plz

Quiet you. His post was clever and funny. Your post was rude and immature.

Psyberjock
April 13th, 2007, 16:58
he deserves to get arrested(although i assume he's innocent until proven guilty), but how long has the company where your employed been a part of any details of an arrest?

In Japan since forever. When I say I hope he gets fired, what I really mean is that I hope I see the news article when it gets printed. There is no way this guy can keep his job in Japan. Here, your actions reflect on the company. Once something goes public, you're doomed.

It's a pretty good deterrent for social disorder of all kinds.

wiredforpower
April 13th, 2007, 17:49
wtf thats disgusting. He's a horrible person.

Shadowblind
April 13th, 2007, 17:52
I think sourced was right, he knew too much, he had to be silenced....They were gonna send Sony pirates to fight nintendo ninjas o_0 thus creating a war that they can use to say Nintendo is violent.

Still, poor ferret...knowledge really is dangerous....

Apoklepz
April 13th, 2007, 17:55
They should cuff his hands and blindfold him and get him raped by a Rhino, a Horse, a Mountaingoat and lastly but not least...stick a New York Rat in his ass, to do away with his entrails....then ask him:

"Who feels inferior, now?"

Who cares if he worked for Sony or not, he's still a deprived #uck-tard...I love ferrets!

BTW, Psyberjock...what game is that on your screencap?

carlitx
April 13th, 2007, 18:23
only goes to show how evil sony is, look at there employies

mnky
April 13th, 2007, 19:00
Quiet you. His post was clever and funny. Your post was rude and immature.

Kindly STFU, his post was incredibly immature and a downright insult to both the Japanese law offices who caught him, sony, and most law abiding citizens.

Incidentally, posts in which the author says "lol" are rarely funny, or clever.

F9zDark
April 13th, 2007, 20:52
Kindly STFU, his post was incredibly immature and a downright insult to both the Japanese law offices who caught him, sony, and most law abiding citizens.

While I will agree his post was in bad taste, it was still an amusing read. Just lighten up a bit, no need for anger.

califrag
April 13th, 2007, 21:25
this has all gotten way off topic... the principal of all this is don't post unnecessary comments - especially fictional stories that sound like some stoned thirteen year old's warped imagination... come on.. secret spy ferrets and pirate ninja ferrets.. geez...

The only thing this had to do with Sony in the first place was the guy worked for them... this isn't even psp related.. ah well.. i guess that's what the first amendment is all about...

Basil Zero
April 14th, 2007, 19:12
Why would you want to kill a animal, and tape it?

Cokemusic
April 14th, 2007, 23:37
Knowing how backwards sony are he probably got a promotion.

steve520
April 14th, 2007, 23:54
just because of that im downloading more homebrew

Yobumtin
April 15th, 2007, 02:31

It may not laugh out loud hilarious but I think the imaginative mind can get a crack out of that.

How does it make sense to show such negative attitude to such a harmless comment. It wasn't meant to be a negative comment. Nobody should be offended by it.

Coincidentally, posts in which the author says words like "plz" and "STFU" rarely reflects respectful views upon the author himself.

julian2890
April 15th, 2007, 03:18
wow thats messed up now every time i touch my psp i feel like a killed a ferret
LMFAO:rofl:

darkspectorXP
April 15th, 2007, 07:22
Menu Foods had a whole pet food recall here in the United States after lots of dogs and cats either got sick, died, or got put down due to being too sick to be treated.
Ben

F9zDark
April 15th, 2007, 23:28
Menu Foods had a whole pet food recall here in the United States after lots of dogs and cats either got sick, died, or got put down due to being too sick to be treated.
Ben

May I ask what does the above have to do with this thread?

Shadowblind
April 15th, 2007, 23:58
Nothing, my guess. When the guy gets outta prison, do you think Sony's gonna:

A) Give him a raise/promotion
B) give him another ferret
C) Have him hang for disgracing the disgraceful company without him
D)Roll the ASPCA

weirdelf
April 16th, 2007, 00:03
Probably ask him to make a firmware update which has a built in ferret killing game.