PDA

View Full Version : What illegal things have you done?

sourced
April 13th, 2007, 08:19
I thought it would be fun if we had a list of the illegal things the people on dcemu have done.

let me start

i threw a cat out the window

i threw some rocks at a guy on a street then he passed out and i ran

i hit some reandom strangers with paintballs

stole wallets from unlocked cars parked on the street

stole from people while they werent looking.

hacked a sony psp (lol)

what about you guys?

cardyology
April 13th, 2007, 10:30
Throwing a cat out of a window is not illegal, just really cruel...

And you missed off one illegal act that Im sure you partake in on a regular basis; Sodomy..

Chameleon
April 13th, 2007, 10:37
And you missed off one illegal act that Im sure you partake in on a regular basis; Sodomy..

just because thats your preference doesnt mean everyone else partakes in it

Axelius
April 13th, 2007, 11:54
Did the cat survive??

The King
April 13th, 2007, 12:40

what about you guys?

lol thats funny, did it survive?

what i have done is not much

i steal ice cream bars from the ice cream truck

i steal bags of potatoe chips from the grocery store

i steal games

once i started trowing platanos, juca, eggs, ice cubes (and many other stuff that i could find in a kitchen) out the window hitting passing cars i ended up breaking a few windows

lol:rofl: :thumbup:

S34MU5
April 13th, 2007, 13:27
At night I went down and spraypainted my school.

That was a bad time of my life.

Kramer
April 13th, 2007, 13:30
I thought it would be fun if we had a list of the illegal things the people on dcemu have done.

let me start

i threw some rocks at a guy on a street then he passed out and i ran

i hit some reandom strangers with paintballs

stole wallets from unlocked cars parked on the street

stole from people while they werent looking.

hacked a sony psp (lol)

what about you guys?

Man your ****ed.

Bragging about your crimes is not cool either.

Have you ever had something stolen from you?

SnesR0X
April 13th, 2007, 17:15
this one time, I was at work, and this woman found a cell phone, and I just kept it. That was really dumb...

splodger15
April 13th, 2007, 17:50
Vandalsim
Criminal Damage
Fighting In Public

Shadowblind
April 13th, 2007, 17:55
I have a Super Mario 64 ROM on my PSP and I don't own the cartridge...

And yeah, bragging about what illegal things you've done shows you have very low moral standards. Also makes me think your a few screws short of a bolt :)

Triv1um
April 13th, 2007, 18:58
I pissed in someones letterbox.

just for laughs

-Xandu-
April 13th, 2007, 19:02
Well, I don't think downloading ISOs and ROMs are considered illegal here since they don't sell most of the consoles/games :).

Apoklepz
April 13th, 2007, 19:11
I used to steal a lot of stuff from the neighborhood 7Eleven when I was a young man. Comics, Playboy Mags, Drinks, Snacks, even Cigarrettes back when I started smoking...I even had a partner in crime who got caught and lectured one time, I'm glad it wasn't me, but still I learned my lesson.

Another time, when I was a bit older, I stole a few car accesorries from a few neighbor's cars...Windshield wipers, Door Ventilation Visers, fake rims, etc...Never got caught doing that either.

I stole a couple baseball caps and a bat once from Foot Locker, and some jeans from SEARS...but my Klepto ways have left me since I turned 21, and now I'm 28.

gdf
April 13th, 2007, 21:04
what knobhead would steal?

i have some snes roms (r-type, alladin) that i don't own.

Kaiser
April 13th, 2007, 21:16
Well, I don't think downloading ISOs and ROMs are considered illegal here since they don't sell most of the consoles/games :).

Nope thats definatley illegal. :)

Thats not funny at all.

This thread is working its way to a lock.

gdf
April 13th, 2007, 21:19
i am shocked by all the stealing...

quzar
April 13th, 2007, 23:29
Nope thats definatley illegal. :)

Actually there are many countries in which that is not a crime because they simply don't acknowledge international copyright (such as china).

I don't get to hide behind a pseudonym like the rest of you. But I've committed more crimes than the rest of this thread put together. At least two incidences could have had me away for national security.

I have a strict moral code, but it is simply different from the norm. I easily rationalize theft that I know in the end will not damage any individual (from that loose lego block in the toy isle you know will just get thrown away to the broken PDA that is supposed to be destroyed on site), but would never rob anyone or anything, nor would I steal in any sense from an individual.

Shadowblind
April 13th, 2007, 23:33
Im moving to china, downloading every ROM and ISO I can find and coming back to the US.

Lol, naw, if I moved to China I'd get soled into slavery. Its sad...but child labor there is very real.

As far as I can remember, I've never stolen, beat up, shot, taken drugs, or anything other then download a few SNES and NES ROMs I don't own.

mesosade
April 13th, 2007, 23:38
This thread fails

nah joking but still, this thread sucks. brag about what crimes you have done? how pointless. this site is starting to come up with threads like what drugs have you taken what's the best one? and now what illegal stuff have you done? sheesh post something meaningful or funny. throwing a cat out of a window is not funny. period.

Malksta
April 13th, 2007, 23:40
Erm.. I've shoplifted a magazine once.. =/
-underage drinking
-underage smoking..
-smashed a school window

That's about it.. not much like the thread author =P

gdf
April 14th, 2007, 00:01
tututut mods are bad boys.

underage smoking. heathen child!

Malksta
April 14th, 2007, 00:30
tututut mods are bad boys.

underage smoking. heathen child!
I only did it a few times..

stopped, forever hopefully

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 00:37
i have certain weapons that i shouldnt have. and i sold one.
i brought some weapons to my school.
i stole stuff. but things they wouldnt really care about.
i drank a pacifico once.

sourced
April 14th, 2007, 04:42
why are people so pissed about me throwing a cat out the window anyway? i shot it before i threw it, dont worrry. lol, kidding, it was already dead before i threw it, died of old age. lol, i never knew so many people in dcemu did bad things, tsk tsk

btw, you see that cat on my avatar pic?, thats the cat i threw out the window. lol

VampDude
April 14th, 2007, 04:54
I pissed in someones letterbox.

just for laughs

I also did that once, plus I took a dump in a pringles can and posted it through someones livingroom window (with the lid off) whilst they were all sat watching T.V. :rofl:

I was young then thou! lol

The King
April 14th, 2007, 04:57
wow to many bad things lol

Kramer
April 14th, 2007, 05:11
why are people so pissed about me throwing a cat out the window anyway? i shot it before i threw it, dont worrry. lol, kidding, it was already dead before i threw it, died of old age. lol, i never knew so many people in dcemu did bad things, tsk tsk

btw, you see that cat on my avatar pic?, thats the cat i threw out the window. lol

Dude your not right.

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 06:01
even if the cat was dead. i still wouldnt throw it out a window.

something my friend did was. he was outside at night with his glasses off, with his air pistol. he heard sound and shot at it. he found out it was his neighbors cat. then he just threw it away.

something his cousins did that he didnt want them to do was take his hamster. tie a firework to it. and blow it up.

Man
April 14th, 2007, 06:27
Wow, you people are soo ****ed, dam, auto censor, i mean cuelty to animals is dispicable, absolutly discusting, The worst iv ever done was possession with intent (selling drugs for you moronic cat killers) Wich can be considered bad, could **** up peoples lives, but not that bad, honnestly, people have a choice, to do drugs and what not, so hypocritical ass holes who dont cant take a flying leap, we dont make fun of you because you dont, so why should you demeen us? and who ever gave me negatve rep for not joining some gay ass club for goldline or who ever can **** off. I also hope to see this thread locked and deleted, as it usually ends up with some hurt feelings, and posting about crimes on line, aint that smart.

sourced
April 14th, 2007, 06:36
even if the cat was dead. i still wouldnt throw it out a window.

something my friend did was. he was outside at night with his glasses off, with his air pistol. he heard sound and shot at it. he found out it was his neighbors cat. then he just threw it away.

something his cousins did that he didnt want them to do was take his hamster. tie a firework to it. and blow it up.

holy shitttt thats cool. the hamster part is my favourite.

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 06:40
not really.
thats really f*cked up.
the forcefully took his hamster and blew it up.
how would you feel if someone blew up your pet.

Malksta
April 14th, 2007, 13:07
That is f*cking disguting =.=

Man
April 14th, 2007, 15:53

YOur a ****ing phycopath, honnestly, someone get rid of this thread.

sourced
April 14th, 2007, 16:00
not really.
thats really f*cked up.
the forcefully took his hamster and blew it up.
how would you feel if someone blew up your pet.

depends how they blew it up. lol

sourced
April 14th, 2007, 16:00
YOur a ****ing phycopath, honnestly, someone get rid of this thread.

im a phycopath? prove it. you cant even spell it right.

Triv1um
April 14th, 2007, 16:01
Yeah man, seriously bragging about sick crimes suck.

Small silly crimes can be funny, but there is some forking sick people here.

I mean, throwing a cat out a window, straping a hamster to a firework, thats just damn sick!

Someone PLEASE lock this.

sourced
April 14th, 2007, 16:14
:) i love this thread.

devdj
April 14th, 2007, 16:27
well lets see now i doused a big rat in my garden with super high flammable liquid and then threw a blackcat banger at it and went on fire and the dog chased it around chewed it up.i did a few drugs but i wouldn't really call hash an illegal drug to me it is a fun drug,
underage drinking and website infiltration other hacking and downloaded every nes, snes sega megadrive, commodore 64 and about a quarter gba roms and took tipex from a poundshop and poured it on shops window set it on fire and got a good chase and rolled big huge boulders into a near by river and about a quarter psp iso's is well.

splodger15
April 14th, 2007, 16:30
Mod Lock up this thread

gdf
April 14th, 2007, 17:02

you disgust me.

LilSwish722
April 14th, 2007, 17:55
Sourced...Your not right in the head dude. Just hearing about that makes me feel bad. Both the hamster AND the cat. I on the other hand havent really done anything. I mean, other than making shanks in school. But that didn't really count cuz I made them IN school and took them OUT of school. So really I did the public a favor lmao. Other than that, I haven't done anything. No drugs, drinking, smoking. Nothing.

Mod, Lock this thread.

Man
April 14th, 2007, 18:16
im a phycopath? prove it. you cant even spell it right.

Oh ill prove it ill cave in your ****ing head, then well see whos the psychopath really is.

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 18:40
this thread now fails

can a mod/admin close this thread already.

Triv1um
April 14th, 2007, 18:48
Why do non-mods keep saying LOCKED

It wont make it lock you know?

splodger15
April 14th, 2007, 18:51
^ ^
I have seen threads were people say that then the thread was locked

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 18:52
well. i just do it for fun.
but now.
im doing it because this thread needs to get closed.
its going to start some things that dont need to be.

PLZKLLME0080
April 14th, 2007, 18:53
i'm not sure if anything i've done is illegal. i usually dont worry about it. :cool:

gdf
April 14th, 2007, 20:31
please lock this before psycho hamster killer comes back.

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 20:41
thats what im saying.
i want this thread locked to prevent anything bad from happening.

Triv1um
April 14th, 2007, 20:46
It didn't work.

maybe I should try

no? damn

steve520
April 14th, 2007, 21:34
Wow i remember one time the only time ive ever stole something was my friend told me to steal this reese ice cream bar and i my friend kept telling me to do it so i walked and stole it and walked back and they called the cops on me and i was never allowed that store again

kcajblue
April 14th, 2007, 22:08
wow.
all that for some ice cream.

weirdelf
April 14th, 2007, 22:29
I 've never done anything illegal except I stole a cream egg from a shop when I was 5

UchihaSasuke
April 14th, 2007, 22:42
Poor Hamster
Poor cat

I cant believe theres such people

SnesR0X
April 15th, 2007, 02:51
gee golly i wanna try

PLZKLLME0080
April 15th, 2007, 02:54
when i was about 4 or 5, i took a dog treat from a pet store and ate it. :thumbup:

The King
April 15th, 2007, 03:01
wow

LilSwish722
April 15th, 2007, 04:10
when i was about 4 or 5, i took a dog treat from a pet store and ate it. :thumbup:

lmao. that's great. I CONDONE EATING DOG TREATS:thumbup:

voteforpedro36
April 15th, 2007, 04:22
I don't really wanna post in this thread, but mine's not that cruel, and I have to get it out.

Me and my friend were on a bike ride, and we found a DEAD bird (it was dead before we found it). My friend picked it up, and carried it with him for a while. Finally he got pissed about it falling out of his tire (yeah, he's not too bright), and he put it in a random mailbox. Turns out a guy that knows him (I didn't do anything) and also hates him called the cops. Of course, stupid cops kept going where we turned. What a dumbass, can't follow two kids on a bike...

Haha and my second aunt saw the whole thing and told us we better not ride our bikes that way again for a while!

Not that funny, but I have no real funny stories of illegal things I do...

The King
April 15th, 2007, 04:41
that is kinda funny the part about the stopid cops

cops are stupid

SnesR0X
April 15th, 2007, 04:44
that is kinda funny the part about the stopid cops

cops are stupid

thats not the best thing to say:(

Kaiser
April 15th, 2007, 05:23
Enough of this. Locked before it gets out of hand.