PDA

View Full Version : G6 DS Info

wraggster
April 14th, 2007, 16:29
Hacken.cc (http://www.hacken.cc/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=122743&extra=page%3D1%26amp%3Bfilter%3Dtype%26amp%3Btypei d%3D1) have posted some info of whats new in the upcoming flash cart from the g6 team:

NDS YOU CLEAN ROM game show icon automatic identification display

NDS game CLEAN ROM text title

automatic translation function. TouchPod many new settings and themes skin from the definition of desktop

all touch / control keys main GUI menu system

The unique super PDA function, the world time and calendar, slate, the notebook can pronounce English-Chinese Dictionary, Chinese-English Dictionary, Chinese Dictionary should be an all-new multi-media extension of a. DSM unique, DPG, GBM Super Video CD-player, with two Dual-screen movie playback. Sound improved MP3, OGG multifunctional music player, support synchronous lyrics and background broadcast

Super unique electronic schoolbags View, support the Notepad, Word document, web browsing and other documents to support more bookmarks, font sizes, CICS code switching, multi-mode switch-Two-Screen View

Super Photo browser, can touch navigation and positioning Dual-screen combination of two models here support *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF. *.PNG Photo

Super multi-tasking Windows windowing system, Movies and the entire operation of six buttons. complete set of support options, automatic shutdown, broadcast mode. energy saving settings-convenient SLOT-2 a double-guide mode. SLOT-2 to lead off the series G6/M3 Commodities directly switched to NDS or GBA mode

unique guide mode selection function, Quick Start may set standards or NDS main interface manually activate three. With industry-leading technology PASSCARD guide operation, compatibility of the best four. guide the brand SLOT-2 other products directly into NDS or GBA mode

Extension NDS SLOT-2 products with the standby mode / dormancy with support functions

set up to guide the program automatically stored function

boxart via comments

toymin80r
April 15th, 2007, 14:36
COOL!!!!! How much storage capacity?

lemoe
April 15th, 2007, 15:25
1 and 2 GB afaik (8 and 16 Gb)

toymin80r
April 16th, 2007, 22:47
Thats pretty good then, now as long as it doesn't cost a lot more than the G6 lite

adas1023
April 22nd, 2007, 16:47
i bought a g6 lite, i might sell it so i can get this

toymin80r
April 22nd, 2007, 19:57
or you should wait to have both a slot 1 and 2 device. That way you'll have a better chance of getting different homebrew or emu's to work.

That's what I'm gonna do

Buddy4point0
April 23rd, 2007, 10:44
very cool. i think im gonna get this, and gb thats great news