PDA

View Full Version : FFVII: Crisis Core release date revealed?

wraggster
April 14th, 2007, 18:24
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/04/13/ffvii-crisis-core-release-date-revealed/)

Could it be true? Could Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core actually be coming out? After years of development, this hotly anticipated prequel is ready to strike Japan on August 2nd--at least, according to GameFront. Their source? Apparently, the most recent issue of Jump reveals the startlingly early release. However, as no scan was provided, we have our doubts.

If this release date holds true, EGM's Rumor Mill recent story about a year-long Crisis Core delay would be debunked. Certainly, with pre-orders already reaching overwhelming limits, an earlier release would be wise. We're keeping our fingers crossed. Until we find out more, join us in drooling at these new direct-feed screenshots at Ultimagame.com (http://www.ultimagame.com/psp/crisis_core_.._final_fantasy_vii/galeriafotos_j713_0.html).

hack.fool
April 14th, 2007, 18:49
well I hope so..
this would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Buddy4point0
April 14th, 2007, 18:54
sweet!i love final fantasy. i cant wait for this game

Basil Zero
April 14th, 2007, 19:22
Wow August 2nd, pretty doubtful considering the fact that FFTactics is coming out next month and FF I and FFII anniversary is coming out in Summer, so i think it may at least come out by dec.

DarthPaul
April 14th, 2007, 22:37
Yeah but that's for Japan..damn.

Xiofire
April 14th, 2007, 22:52
Yeah but that's for Japan..damn.

Learn Japanese while you wait? To pass the time?
Just a thought
:)
-Xiofire

The King
April 14th, 2007, 23:53
u know any good books that could teach u Japanese

Veskgar
April 15th, 2007, 00:21
Learn Japanese while you wait? To pass the time?
Just a thought
:)
-Xiofire

Good thought indeed! But the burning question is where to start?

Ideally I'd travel to Japan, meet an extremely attractive fun loving Japanese girl (with a homebrew-enabled PSP in her bag mind you ;) ), and she'd be happy to teach me Japanese.

More realistically though, does anyone have any suggestions for beginners? Is it even practical to assume that you could learn such a complex language without having started from childhood?

jools
April 15th, 2007, 00:45
this is awesome if its true,
I think learnin how to pronounce alphabet and then learnin simple words like hello and work from there.

PLZKLLME0080
April 15th, 2007, 00:49
i just hope this game doesnt completely suck. you never know until you play it. but since its Final Fantasy, it should be pretty good. I've been waiting for a good RPG on the PSP for some time now, resorting to emulaters.
i hope it also hase at least a descent amount of play time on it (like about 50 hours)

DPyro
April 15th, 2007, 00:51
You learn to count from 1 to 10 first. I used to know how to count from 1 to 10 in Japanese but haven't done so in a long time.

Xiofire
April 15th, 2007, 02:23
I know a few things in Japanese.

Oohayoo gozaisimas = Good Morning

Konnichi Wa = Good Afternoon

Konban Wa = Good Evening

Arigatou (gozaisimas) = Thank you (very much)

Boku wa (Name) desu (<---- said dess) = My name is (Name)

Hai = Yes

Har= No

And thats really all i know at the moment.
-Xiofire

PrettyStupidPerson
April 15th, 2007, 04:19
so no word on exact date