PDA

View Full Version : CoolSweeper Version 3 AKA (CoolSweeper Evolution) Released

DaddyCool
April 14th, 2007, 19:06
Hey People, It's me I have finished CoolSweeper Evolution There's Quite A Few Bug Fixes In This Version(One Of The Fixes Needs To Be Confirmed)

===Bug Fixes===
Fixed Error In Visual Boy Advance where you would Click An Area And It Would Only Affect The Top Of The Screen

Fixed Error Where User Would Have To Turn off their game boy If They Found A Mine In The Top Or Bottom Right Hand Corner(Very Rare)
===Unconfirmed Bug Fixes===
Fixed Error Where game would not go to the next level after a level was completed(This One Needs To Be Confirmed, to tell DaddyCool If This Bug Has Not Been Fixed Write An Email to [email protected] (mailto:[email protected]))

Screenshots:Coming Soon

A Multiboot Version Has Now Been Added

If You Discover Any Bugs that are really BUGGING you, you can let me know at the above email address.

DanTheManMS
April 14th, 2007, 21:30
Sweet, I was wondering if this program would ever be updated.

Does it still work in multiboot mode?

DaddyCool
April 15th, 2007, 08:13
Sweet, I was wondering if this program would ever be updated.

Does it still work in multiboot mode?

I am working on a multiboot version right now, it should be finished today.

TeenDev
April 16th, 2007, 22:34
Nice work, dude, I can finally run it on my GBAMP!

DaddyCool
April 17th, 2007, 07:41
Nice work, dude, I can finally run it on my GBAMP!

Did You Know GBAMP was my first device thats why i tend to make multiboot versions of my games, because i knew that there would be other people like me who can only run multibooot roms.

DanTheManMS
April 18th, 2007, 03:27
The main problem I have with this version is that the background is way too noise, and it's very distracting, making it hard to play. I'd suggest making the letters darker so that they don't stand out as much from the black background.