PDA

View Full Version : DS: GBAMP MUltiboot Selector v1.5 Final

TeenDev
April 14th, 2007, 21:54
Here’s the final version of GBAMP Multiboot Selector. It now has support for MightMax’s loader, DSOrganize, MoonShell, and other.nds. I have added a GUI if want to call it that. It’s basically just a graphic on each screen showing the same info that the text version did. Here’s a screenshot:

http://blogs.moddz.com/teendev/files/2007/04/screen.JPG

Believe it or not I made both of those pictures using DSO and Phidas.

Thank you DragonMinded and Tassu for making paint programs.

Mightmax’s loader must be named mightymax.nds. DSO can stay they defualt name of DSOrganize.nds.

MoonShell has to be moonshell.nds. And whatever other loader or anything, really, has to be other.nds.

This will be my last planned version until someone finds away to boot in GBA mode with the newer libnds and DKA r20, or someone suggests another interesting feature.

Enjoy!

toymin80r
April 15th, 2007, 19:14
is there any launcher like this for the mmd? Because i know that a lot of GBAMP apps work on the mmd, aren't they pretty similar?

TeenDev
April 15th, 2007, 20:29
I do own a MMD so I could make a MMD version of this or alternativly you can apply the DLDI patch to it and rename it bootme.nds

voteforpedro36
April 15th, 2007, 20:58
But, wouldn't it still only run DSO, Moonshell, and MightyMax's loaders? Not going to do too much for us, we already can load homebrew...

TeenDev
April 15th, 2007, 21:14
it will also load other.nds....

EDIT: This might not work with MMD becuase I'm not sure if Chishm's bootloader supports the MMD

voteforpedro36
April 15th, 2007, 23:21
It would load any file named Moonshell.nds or DSOrganize.nds, wouldn't it?

TeenDev
April 15th, 2007, 23:32
yes but the loader might not support the MMD FAT access method

Carn
April 16th, 2007, 00:43
If you make something like this for the MMD could you make a config file to go with it that let's you change the names of the four files it loads? That would be super great if it happened. No pressure at all but it would be nice for MMD users since many don't like the MMD menu setup.

TeenDev
April 16th, 2007, 00:45
this isn't really a menu though and you can use it as it is with MMD, just DLDI it

EDIT: I might add config, I don't know... it doesn't really seem nessisary

Carn
April 16th, 2007, 01:45
Okay this doesn't really work with the MMD. Certain files don't work right. Moonshell works fine but for example DSuite and the actual MMD v1.22 bootme renamed to other.nds don't work. They freeze once they load the main menu. Hoping to get some more feedback and possibly something like this that works with a MMD.

Good work though and yeah I kind of figured it wasn't a menu I just didn't catch that you'd made it with Phidias at first. Seriously though a config file seems perfect with this along with being able to change the pics on the screen.

Great work so far and hope to get some feedback.

TeenDev
April 16th, 2007, 01:57
you'll have to talk to Chishm about that. If his bootloader doesn't support MMD, then talke that up with him, but then it would probably just mean the DLDI driver isn't working right. Try this one : http://www.dragonminded.com/ndsdev/addons/mpds.dldi

EDIT: I'm not including a config file to customize the images, I like them.
EDITEDIT: I'll start on a MMD version as soon as I get my other CF card back.