PDA

View Full Version : Wandria - Cancelled! [PSP]

Malksta
April 15th, 2007, 00:51
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8862/wandriacrm0.png

I am saddened by this sudden turn of events..

Wandria, as of now is dis-continued =(

Zion has expirienced a life turning event and completley given up coding in search of his long lost brother [21 Years]

Wandria's source code will be released in a few days for some coders to muck with [or continue Wandria]

Meanwhile, heres Wandria's latest Alpha [Extremley In-complete]

[All comments removed, some people think this is bullshit]

PLZKLLME0080
April 15th, 2007, 00:52
i havent heard about "Wandria"
what is it?

Snk_Master
April 15th, 2007, 00:53
Sorry for that, I wish the coder good luck....

Vangar
April 15th, 2007, 00:54
Lets hope he can find his brother.

joshisposer
April 15th, 2007, 00:55
What is this? Did his bro just like run away or something? Or maybe he's like my bro and left because of private reasons...

Malksta
April 15th, 2007, 00:56
I am pretty saddened of what this could of been, we were just about to make a big improvment..

@PLZKILLME: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55558&highlight=wandria

Malksta
April 15th, 2007, 00:58
What is this? Did his bro just like run away or something? Or maybe he's like my bro and left because of private reasons...
Neither of them met eachother before.. [long story[

Zion's brother doesn't know that Zion exist so imagine how hard it will be for him when he appears at his brothers door step =(

PLZKLLME0080
April 15th, 2007, 00:58
@PLZKILLME: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55558&highlight=wandria

thanks.

man, i feel bad for him. :(
not that i ever new him, but...

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:00
why would he need to completely give up coding in search for his brother? Is his brother going to consume all of his life after he finds him? wow. I can't even believe this.

Malksta
April 15th, 2007, 01:03
why would he need to completely give up coding in search for his brother? Is his brother going to consume all of his life after he finds him? wow. I can't even believe this.

If Zion feels comfortable about DCEmu community hearing the hole story it will all make sense.. :(

BrooksyX
Interesting, well I hope things work out for Zion.

keefurxxcore
good for him yo. i might have a long lost brother.... im gonna stop coding... nothing and look :D

Shilo
April 15th, 2007, 01:04
I was really looking forward to Wandria too. I wish you luck in finding your brother Zion :thumbup:

Shadowblind
April 15th, 2007, 01:04
I know how it feels to lose it brother. Especially one your really close to...

Zion
April 15th, 2007, 01:08
sorry to everyone who was looking forward to the game (you can try the alpha at least)

im feeling pretty ****ing wierd right now.

i only found out today.

i always wanted a brother then after 21 ****ing years my parents tell me about it (why couldnt i have known sooner)

basically my dads ex split up with him after my bro was born and she refused to let him see him.

im determined that i will find him, and set the record straight about my dad , to counteract any shit she has told him about mine and his dad.

who knows, he could even hate me.

after all i have lived the life he must have wanted (having a dad) he doesnt know about it yet as his mother hasnt spoken to my dad since

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:09
ok, and that is going to take your whole life?

PLZKLLME0080
April 15th, 2007, 01:10
sorry to everyone who was looking forward to the game (you can try the alpha at least)

im feeling pretty ****ing wierd right now.

i only found out today.

i always wanted a brother then after 21 ****ing years my parents tell me about it (why couldnt i have known sooner)

basically my dads ex split up with him after my bro was born and she refused to let him see him.

im determined that i will find him, and set the record straight about my dad , to counteract any shit she has told him about mine and his dad.

who knows, he could even hate me.

after all i have lived the life he must have wanted (having a dad) he doesnt know about it yet as his mother hasnt spoken to my dad since

dont give up!

Zion
April 15th, 2007, 01:10
ok, and that is going to take your whole life?

no.

i cant keep up the way i am financially and am having to forget coding to get a full time job again.

also my lack of maths skills counts against me

Ihavenolife
April 15th, 2007, 01:12
It is extremely unfortunate about Wandria, especially considering that you, Zion, are one of the best coders in the scene.

I wish you good luck in setting the record straight.

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:15
Well, good luck finding your brother, but don't expect any respect from me. You always come up with an excuse to leave a project, and I have kept myself quite until this point. But no longer, Zion, do what you want with your life, and everyone here at dcemu too, I'm gone, bye dcemu. Bye Zion.

DragonPimpsta
April 15th, 2007, 01:15
wow, ur story zion sounds like a movie or something... hope something works out.. but very sad about Wandria.. someone better finish this game :(..

This kind of thing wouldnt happen if it was a comericial game for sure, thats why this is so suprising cuz its a game that looks commercially done

well.. goodluck, and someone please finish this game :(

SSaxdude
April 15th, 2007, 01:16
Good luck Zion. Hope you find your brother.

Zion
April 15th, 2007, 01:17
Well, good luck finding your brother, but don't expect any respect from me. You always come up with an excuse to leave a project, and I have kept myself quite until this point. But no longer, Zion, do what you want with your life, and everyone here at dcemu too, I'm gone, bye dcemu. Bye Zion.

stfu man.

is me admitting im not a talented enough coder a good enough excuse? or do you want me to embarress myself further?

+ i think finding out you have a brother after all these years is a little more important that coding a game for the psp

Veskgar
April 15th, 2007, 01:17
All the best to you man. You have our support in whatever endeavors you embark on. We all at one point, if we have not already, will have to take breaks from the scene here and there. But I hope everyone comes back.

May the great scene of ours live on and grow for many years to come.

Ihavenolife
April 15th, 2007, 01:18
that was extremely emo...can that be deleted?

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:21
stfu man.

is me admitting im not a talented enough coder a good enough excuse? or do you want me to embarress myself further?

+ i think finding out you have a brother after all these years is a little more important that coding a game for the psp

Talk to me on msn.

Shadowblind
April 15th, 2007, 01:24
Good luck though, hope you have better luck then I did with getting my brother back. Don't worry about Wandria. It was gonna be amazing, but we've lived so far, we can continue living. To the best of life; there is luxery-- and then theres neccesity.

siulmagic
April 15th, 2007, 01:25
master chafted i hope you get banned from this web site,second y would zion lie about something so importand no ne would dare too,to zio man dont listen to that nob he just made about a gam that will nto be finish your brother is more importa dont give search and search til you find him man best of luck

Tetris999
April 15th, 2007, 01:26
i have to tell the truth, i didnt really care in the first place (yes i sounded like a complete butthole but thats what i think)

anyway, it was a good game but go find your brother dude, screw the ppl here who want a game so badly

like hell what can THEY do to you?

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:29
I dont want the game, its something personal that none of you bitches know about, I didnt say i didnt believe him. You mother****ers dont ****ing know.

DarthPaul
April 15th, 2007, 01:30
Yeah right..Good excuse. I always knew that a homebrew like this wouldn't be finished. Same as all others..

Tetris999
April 15th, 2007, 01:32
I dont want the game, its something personal that none of you bitches know about, I didnt say i didnt believe him. You mother****ers dont ****ing know.

CALM DAWN BOI

explain next time what you have a problem with so we dont get confused with what you want

dont go all personal on us now

*back to topic*

Zion
April 15th, 2007, 01:34
Yeah right..Good excuse. I always knew that a homebrew like this wouldn't be finished. Same as all others..

ermm, you obviously didnt read my post properly.

im not quitting coding cus i found out i had a brother.

im quitting cus im not talented enough. want me to put a huge sign in my sig or something. give me a break ****ing hell

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:34

MasterChafed
April 15th, 2007, 01:44
master chafted i hope you get banned from this web site,second y would zion lie about something so importand no ne would dare too,to zio man dont listen to that nob he just made about a gam that will nto be finish your brother is more importa dont give search and search til you find him man best of luck

i hope you learn to spell. I also hope you know who you're talking about before you call someone a noob (or nob as you spelled it). Have you ever coded a ****in thing in your life? Have you ever made characters for a game? Have you ever made mods for the PSP XMB? Have you ever ****in made a 3d model in your life? I suggest you shut up, you have no idea why i'm mad.

pspfan
April 15th, 2007, 01:45
OK, well I'm not posting to get in all this drama. Go do whatever you think you have to do (be it find your brother or anything else). I don't think you should quit because you're not talented because you are. And you can always get better. But anyway, the reason I'm posting is because the attached alpha on the first post doesn't seem to work for me. Does it work for anyone else? It'd be great if that could be fixed because I want to try it. Anyway, I hope the source is released soon (I'd like to possibly learn from it so I could make my own RPG).

DarthPaul
April 15th, 2007, 01:45
stfu man.

Why the hell are you always insulting other members? You think that you are a coder and you have the right to insult us as you wish? Well you're wrong young one.
And about your brother...if he has been lost so many years...why do you want to find him now? No good no good.

Shadowblind
April 15th, 2007, 01:46
Meh...

Why don't you tell use why your mad, chafed? I won't flame, no matter what you say. Promise.

quzar
April 15th, 2007, 01:47
I was wondering how long this would take to happen.

Goodluck with your brother, I remember the first time I met my half-brothers (whom are all a good 20+ years older than me). I was maybe 16 or 17 and had only found out about them a year or so prior because my mom strongly objected to my sister and myself knowing. It's quite the shocker. I actually have a niece that's older than me =P.

Imma lock this thread because there is no more that can be said about it. People will find out and that's that. I suggest you take the Wandria banner out of your sig.

gunntims0103
April 15th, 2007, 02:33
wow, i come online and see this. What a turn of events......