PDA

View Full Version : R4 Cheat Code Editor Released

TeenDev
April 15th, 2007, 23:17
The R4 team have just released a cheat code editor that lets you manage your Action Replay DS cheats. Here's the info from them:

"R4 OS V1.08 from the official version began to point game R4 support functions databases and database users ordinary people support the government, the ordinary people editor for creating and editing user database They support user manual input, also supports the introduction of XML documents."

http://www.r4ds.com/soft/other/5-other_clip_image002.jpg

This could also be used to make the cheat files for NitroHax...:)

PS: It works with the M3 Simply, too.

Dyson
April 16th, 2007, 00:49
"R4 OS V1.08 from the official version began to point game R4 support functions databases and database users ordinary people support the government, the ordinary people editor for creating and editing user database They support user manual input, also supports the introduction of XML documents."

I spent a good 3 minutes trying to work out what they were saying and ended up giving up - seriously, what the heck is with that?!

TeenDev
April 16th, 2007, 01:21
its a crappy google translation, obviously!

blahblahblaster
April 16th, 2007, 04:14
I spent a good 3 minutes trying to work out what they were saying and ended up giving up - seriously, what the heck is with that?!good thing i can translate broken english!

translation of translation: this is not the official version that we are using to creat the code database that we dictate, rather this is the simpler to understand end-user version . you can input the codes yourself or load it up from a xml document [codejunkies format].

Harshboy
April 16th, 2007, 17:44
rofl, supporting the government?! Anyway, this is pretty sweet. I found a version with all of the cheats for USA games. Now i just need to find some Pokemon D/P AR Codes and put em in :D

vwguy
April 16th, 2007, 18:54
Where did you find the version with the US codes already done?

funem
April 16th, 2007, 19:23
Where did you find the version with the US codes already done?

Actually you can make your own complete list quite easily. I found something out a while back when I was looking through AR's code to find out why my real ARDS didn't work. ( Support was less than poor form the support people ). Don't think this is common knowledge but it may now prove helpful for the new cheat option.

When the AR software looks for updates it references the following link internally

http://us.codejunkies.com/nds_actionreplay/default_codelist_eu.asp

If you download it you will find its the list of European game codes in xml, so just save it as an xml.

If you change the last part to us.asp then you will find its the list of US game codes and jp.asp for the Japanese games

Unless they change their software to stop people who don't have an ARTS downloading the files, you can just keep getting tour updates from there.

Hope this helps people with R4's ( like me )

:thumbup:

Buddy4point0
April 16th, 2007, 22:08
thanks man this program is very helpful

TeenDev
April 16th, 2007, 22:27
if you want an english version of this you can check either the NitroHax v8.0/1 threads for the link to a similar software.

vwguy
April 23rd, 2007, 07:30
Ok so how exactly do I get the codes to work once I have made the code database? How do I get them to load?

kiariki
April 23rd, 2007, 19:46
Ok so how exactly do I get the codes to work once I have made the code database? How do I get them to load?

My question exactly. I have an M3 and have been trying- in vain- to use cheat codes on the Jp Pokemon Diamond game. I found the XML file, imported it (said there was a format is error message, but it still worked) and then I input to my M3 and... nothing. No cheat option appears under the title! :(

kintesh
April 24th, 2007, 19:48
The R4 team have just released a cheat code editor that lets you manage your Action Replay DS cheats. Here's the info from them:

http://www.r4ds.com/soft/other/5-other_clip_image002.jpg

This could also be used to make the cheat files for NitroHax...:)

PS: It works with the M3 Simply, too.

u forget to say that this only work on R4DS.

it work well on my R4DS

kiariki
April 25th, 2007, 02:20
u forget to say that this only work on R4DS.

it work well on my R4DS

On the contrary, he SAID it works with the M3 as well. >_> But it doesn't. I've tried everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING!

Nevermind. You need to rename the .dat file, you need to call it usrcheat.dat. >_>

Timos
February 12th, 2008, 02:16
http://us.codejunkies.com/nds_actionreplay/default_codelist_us.asp (http://us.codejunkies.com/nds_actionreplay/default_codelist_eu.asp)

some_guy_named_matt
June 22nd, 2008, 12:47
so is there any equivalent to this program for the m3 ds REAL?
i cant seem to get this to work for me...

EDIT: nevermind, i found an alternative.

[Matt]