PDA

View Full Version : Secret of Evangelion For PSP

wraggster
April 16th, 2007, 15:49
via psphyper (http://www.psphyper.com/psp/secret-of-evangelion-for-psp/)

Cyber Front is preparing the second PSP game to base on Gainax’s popular anime and manga series Evangelion. Called Secret of Evangelion Portable, the game is a port of last year’s Japan only adventure game Secret of Evangelion for the PS2 with a couple of new elements added. There are new CG event scenes and a simple quiz mini-game that let players unlock Evangelion related artworks. Eva fans can look forward to June 28th for the Japanese release.

Hawq
April 16th, 2007, 18:12
I'm sure I speak for, well.. at least one other forumite than myself in saying I look forward to this one

Buddy4point0
April 16th, 2007, 20:11
i love the manga and tv show Evangelion
i cant wait for the game

Basil Zero
April 16th, 2007, 20:19
too bad there wont be a official english version for the states.

Joe88
April 16th, 2007, 21:37
too bad there wont be a official english version for the states.

well you have to work with what you got
I got pretty far the last PSP eva game for not knowing a single thing in jap :p

I will be looking forward to this

The King
April 16th, 2007, 21:46
i will also be looking forward to this but sad that its not in English

Cloud_35
April 16th, 2007, 22:10
Why don't they release it on english?? Is that much work to translate it? I'm sure it would be a hit on sales.

SnesR0X
April 16th, 2007, 22:27
Why don't they release it on english?? Is that much work to translate it? I'm sure it would be a hit on sales.

im not so sure about that

Cloud_35
April 16th, 2007, 23:29
Why not?

aznTerz
April 17th, 2007, 08:31
loved evangelion the anime....
but never really played any of the games....
so would like to see it

JKKDARK
April 17th, 2007, 13:58
I played a Dreamcast version. It was a good adventure love game :)

Hawq
April 17th, 2007, 18:20
Other than fan translations its unlikely we'll ever see any of the Eva games in english, considering adv were planning a 10'th anniversary dvd box its a surprise that no company has decided to translate them really (ok so that box got cancelled but the dvd's still sell quite well & theres many fans in the west that would love the games to come over).

For my part I'll struggle through without being able to read the options if I can afford to get it, just like the last PSP one (though that had the bonus of the films as well, good thing I've seen em enough to know whats going on without subs eh?) about the only one that could be played without needing to be able to read japanese was the old N64 version.
If they dont wanna get the dub cast to redo the speech in it they should at least give us an english sub/game text option, probably never happen though :(