source http://www.jeuxpo.com/

cant wait for the new vids

Cap'n 1time
May 17th, 2005, 06:07
holy crap... what a horrible name!!!

Twilight Princess... Sounds like a title for a great barbie movie

ptr.exe
May 17th, 2005, 10:43
no... please no. Ive lost all hope for nintendo this game could of sold alot of GC's and put ninty back somewhere remotely near a successful company in Europe again, but they had to call it Twilight Princess...

This game is gonna be great, but with such a crap title will not draw in any mainstream Fifa Street loving morons. I'm hoping that this is a hoax and not the real name.

ganon
May 17th, 2005, 12:26
Twilight princess is a girly name that wont appeal to a lot of people

ptr.exe
May 17th, 2005, 15:37
yes, well done ganon you just summarised what both replies said, have a cookie.

ganon
May 17th, 2005, 17:13
no i dont like cookies

ptr.exe
May 17th, 2005, 17:29
no i dont like cookies

lol.

RichardLynch
May 17th, 2005, 18:49
Damn!

Twilight Princess is confirmed

ganon
May 18th, 2005, 00:15
100% official
http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=fce85fe2-688f-4276-a3c2-84e0f270ab8b&

PrOtEsT
May 23rd, 2005, 20:48
The name isn't important. By the looks of things this game is going to be absolutely amazing, what does the name matter? If we know the game is going to be great, we'll buy it, then play it, tell our FIFA street playing moron friends about it, and they'll buy it. The name is not important at all.

ptr.exe
May 25th, 2005, 13:33
tell our FIFA street playing moron friends about it, and they'll buy it

no they won't. to typical casual gamers the name matters, they'll be put off completely by the name and because of it won't like the look of the game.

But yeah, this game is gonna be amazing, my GC has lied dormant for a while now but this will get played through at least ten times. It really looks like a rival to OoT.

Cap'n 1time
May 25th, 2005, 13:57
yes, keep in mind names dont make games.

WHurricane16
May 26th, 2005, 01:45
I disagree, names are important...even on a subconscious level.

This has to be the gayest named game of all time. Nintendo probably needs to change the name for theNorth American release. Fanboys will ridicule them from now until eternity.

Think about this scenario:

Chuck: Dude, I'm just itching to get that new game!
Robbie: Dude, what game?
Chuck: Dude, Twillight Princess, dude.
Robbie: --insert chuckles, homo bashing, and probably an ass kicking here--

For all the Chuck's in Canada, Mexico, and in the U.S.....I beg Nintendo to change the name of the game!

This message sponsored by the Keep Chuck Alive campaign

joemamafoo
May 26th, 2005, 03:34
Well I don't know about you guys but if I brag about buying it I'm just gonna say I'm gettin the new zelda game. And as far as the name goes, it's already named after the princess (who isn't in most of the games anyway) so I don't get why they had to go about calling it that. The name makes it sound like it's about princess zelda workin street corners and her pimp link rescuing her when the john don't pay. Is she even a playable character? WTF nintendo? Anyway it looks like a solid game IMO so I'll probably pick it up even with the lame ass name.

Darksaviour69
May 26th, 2005, 11:47
when i first heard the the dremcast's name, i thought it sounded really gay (no offence to any homosexuals) but i liked it over time....

Twilight Princess is not that bad (could hav been better), there are worse names, also as joemamafoo said, most people are going to call it " the new Zelda"

ptr.exe
May 26th, 2005, 13:37
My only concern is that this game will do badly due to a crap name.

As Whurricane16 said its on a subconcious level that people will not like the look of the game based purely on the poo name.

I for one don't care what its called, it could of been confirmed as 'Legend of Zelda: Huge Gay Gang Bang' and i still would be looking forward to it.

Darksaviour69
May 26th, 2005, 13:55
Legend of Zelda: Huge Gay Gang Bang..... that would be so funny if it was called that, having said that may be it is called that if u translate directly from japanese (the big happy gun gang)

ptr.exe
May 26th, 2005, 17:37
Yeah, there was that NES game that directly translated from Japanese meant - "love make to animal" can't remember what the game was, could of possibly been a SNES game.