PDA

View Full Version : DS Game Maker Beta

wraggster
April 16th, 2007, 22:46
Robert Dixon (http://fatquack.net/) has released a new Game Maker app for the DS:

After searching for a WYSIWYG Game Maker for the DS for ages that used PALib, i realised there were none, this motivated me to build one for people who are in situations like I was, hence the new PALib WYSIWYG Game Maker. How to use:

Add backgrounds and sprites using the "Add" button on the menu and selecting either "Button" or "Sprite".

Double click on the item on the tree view on the left to called "Game" to preview your game.

Add sprites to the screen(s) by clicking the "Sprites" tab and selecting the one you want. Then click where you want it on the screen(s)

Delete sprites on the screen(s) by clicking the "Sprites" tab and selecting "". Then click on the sprite you wish to remove.

Add backgrounds to the screen(s) by clicking the "Backgrounds" tab and selecting which background you want for each screen.

When done, it generates the PALib C code for this interface after you click "File" and select "Create Code" or press F5.

This software does not create the entire game. It only cuts out the work of creating the interface, the rest can be done in C.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TeenDev
April 16th, 2007, 22:57
this will help me as I hate having to possition all those buttons by X and Y..... takes so long...

fatquack
April 18th, 2007, 22:14
Hi i am robert dixon, thanks for finding my product, i am 13 :) please sign up to fatquack.net