PDA

View Full Version : My post moved to front page, then deleted with no explanation.

ficksucker
April 17th, 2007, 08:42
I made a post of some somewhat funny photoshopped PSP ads that were critical of Sony and the PSP. I didn't know where to put it but I put it in the news forum.

It was moved to the PSP news forum where it made the front page and somone Dugg it. Then, without warning or explanation my post dissappeared off of the front page and appears to be totally deleted, this broke the link to it on Digg.com as well.

I don't question the right of the mods to choose what can and can't be on here, but I'm wondering why I didn't get a PM or email about it and why it was first moved to the front page and then suddenly deleted.

I've attached a zipped xps file which is basically a printout of the front page that you can view in XP that proves it was on the front page.

scarph
April 17th, 2007, 08:50
cry man!

wraggster
April 17th, 2007, 15:46
strange it was me who moved it to front page and digged it

wraggster
April 17th, 2007, 15:49
no sign anywhere of why it was deleted or a reason. very strange

Kramer
April 17th, 2007, 15:54
cue X files music.

Chameleon
April 17th, 2007, 15:55
The same thing happened to me a while back for no reason... oh well :(

UchihaSasuke
April 17th, 2007, 20:31
Maybe some mod deleted it by mistake

Accordion
April 17th, 2007, 20:45
forum gremlins!!!

Chameleon
April 17th, 2007, 20:49
forum gargoyles!!!

Kaiser
April 17th, 2007, 22:53
We'll definatley look into it. We'd never remove a news thread that was digged.

pibs
April 17th, 2007, 23:42
some1 who prob thought it was too much for younger viewers took it down but i found it quite funny

quzar
April 18th, 2007, 00:03
Sorry, didn't notice it had been dugg.

some1 who prob thought it was too much for younger viewers took it down but i found it quite funny

That is almost exactly it, along with the fact of some random dude making a few pics that are all borderline offensive isn't news.

This conversation is going to continue in staff.