Heres whats new:

0.1.7 REV. A RELEASE
-added again devhook support
-now the waiting time for opening the menu is always respected
-corrected the description of the settings menu
-adresses were the ram dump is allocated aren't checked by the diff search
-added support for 3.30OE
-fixed the functions used by the remapsp macro function
-fixed a little glitch which let the user select upper options in the diff search function
after the search

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Deathnix
April 17th, 2007, 21:07
Great work ^^ Good to see an update =)

Buddy4point0
April 17th, 2007, 21:54
thanks for the update man. nice work

Apoklepz
April 17th, 2007, 22:12
Great, upgrading mine right now. The only thing that keeps me from switching over to SCM is that this supports USB and button Remapping, not to mention the super sweet way of handling the Cheats database with it's PC file editor.

Thanks again, Welltall...this is the only reason that helps prolong re-playability of my games.

Also, on the subject of cheating.... anyone know the code for the nosedemon to be enabled in USA Castlevania SotN? I got it to show up in the Familiar Status menu, but there's not a relic to activate it...I've heard from other people that you can sorta skin-hack the normal Demon familiar to look like the Nosedemon's sprites. Anyboby who know's the codes to do either of these cheats please PM me, that way this thread doesn't end up being "Just CastleVania" talk.

Thanks again!

Cristyle
April 17th, 2007, 22:32
since i updated to 3.30OE-A the app wont show up after holding select for a while ... ?!

ZeakStarwind
April 17th, 2007, 22:59
since i updated to 3.30OE-A the app wont show up after holding select for a while ... ?!
I found out why Pop's cheat menu wouldn't show up. If anyone has this problem except for regular UMD cheat menu look at this. It helped me out.
EDIT: Also put the cheatpop.db in the root of SEPLUGINS. Forgot to mention that.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/MegaManCP/cwcheatpops.png

Stone Temple Pilots
April 18th, 2007, 01:09
umm I got one problem with this. When I go to load a .mcr save on FFVIII, it keeps saying "unable to locate mc. contact Weltall!". I put the file as SLUS_00910-0.mcr in the mc folder.Then loaded up Disc 4. Whats wrong?

hatrix
April 18th, 2007, 04:02
omg, this is great
thanks Welltall

and lol to "unable to locate mc. contact Weltall!"

Cristyle
April 18th, 2007, 09:36
I found out why Pop's cheat menu wouldn't show up. If anyone has this problem except for regular UMD cheat menu look at this. It helped me out.
EDIT: Also put the cheatpop.db in the root of SEPLUGINS. Forgot to mention that.

Thanks man!:thumbup:

====================================0

umm I got one problem with this. When I go to load a .mcr save on FFVIII, it keeps saying "unable to locate mc. contact Weltall!". I put the file as SLUS_00910-0.mcr in the mc folder.Then loaded up Disc 4. Whats wrong?

My savegames don't work anymore too :-) hehe

Zorro725
June 26th, 2007, 18:06
I have a 3.30 OE-A firmware PSP and I'm totally new at this and I have no idea how to install and use cheats. PLS HELP ME!!!