PDA

View Full Version : FCE Ultra v1.0.8x - SD Card Edition 15/04/2007

wraggster
April 18th, 2007, 01:46
Krullo (http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2077)has released a new version of the Nes Emulator for the Gamecube/Wii

Heres whats new

April 15th 2007
* Directory support when loading from SD card. Thanks JLF65!
* Uses the februari release of libOGC.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gary_abernethy2
April 23rd, 2007, 00:47
I can not get my roms to open for any of my emulators. I am using a 128 mb SD Card with the Gecko adaptor on the Wii. The Card is formatted in FAT.
This is whats on my card:
SDLOADER.BIN
fceugc.dol
snesgx.dol
NESROMS folder
SNESROMS folder

I dont get whats wrong, and no one seems to be able to help. Is it because my Card is formatted in FAT and not FAT16? Do I have to inject the roms? Am I missing a file? WHAT?

gary_abernethy2
April 23rd, 2007, 16:02
Nevermind, this new version works PERFECT.
Repeat- anyone who has been trying to load roms on the Wii off their SD Card using SD Load on a Gecko adaptor and had been getting "unable to open SD Card" messages- THIS ONE WORKS!

Thanks to wraggster, Krullo, JLF65, and anyone else who helped fix this problem :)

zillion94
April 24th, 2007, 19:36
Question: Now I have all the emulators running and loaded my 2 gig SD card almost full... seemingly, all that space is not worth it because all emulators have trouble with rom folders with MANY rom files. Perhaps it is a ram issue, but I get a freeze up when I try to load from SD unless I limit my roms. Any advice? I thought to try burning Rom dvds
to see if that was a way around it? Will it work with both standard 4.7 DVDrs and Dual Layer 9 gig ones? CD Roms? Thanks!!!

nixtar
May 4th, 2007, 12:56
has anyone got this working on a action replay card adapter cauce i got it 2 work once but then i figed out i need the roms folder called "NESROMS" so i did that and now when i try and boot the emulater i get that blue screen that normaly comes up 4 like a second but it stays there:( :( :mad: :confused: :confused: