PDA

View Full Version : SVC Chaos

OVERPOWER
April 18th, 2007, 14:16
Hello, this is my first post, I'm from Brazil and I like a lot DC :thumbup: !

I tested the SVC Chaos in the Neo4all and I noticed some problems always when start a new match, I wanna know if exists some way to work better this game... Some burn method...

thanks for now!

chui
April 19th, 2007, 09:18
SVC Chaos is a very large game, around 80MB?
I think that 16MB RAM is not enough, so Dreamcast never will emulate fine this game.

Shoometsu
April 20th, 2007, 18:18
Hello, this is my first post, I'm from Brazil and I like a lot DC :thumbup: !

I tested the SVC Chaos in the Neo4all and I noticed some problems always when start a new match, I wanna know if exists some way to work better this game... Some burn method...

thanks for now!
can you be more specific? because if you're talking about the freeze on the intro (when the chars are talking) this happens due to a game protection/emulation fail ( I dont know exactly). You'll need to use a fully decrypted P data, or else it won't work properly.

OVERPOWER
April 25th, 2007, 14:39
In each match the problem happen each time is make a new move, like if the DC load this sprite/frames In the 2 or 3 round is almost without freezes.

Shoometsu
April 26th, 2007, 04:41
In each match the problem happen each time is make a new move, like if the DC load this sprite/frames In the 2 or 3 round is almost without freezes.

so it's just a prefecth matter.

OVERPOWER
April 26th, 2007, 12:38
There is a prefecth better?

Christuserloeser
April 26th, 2007, 18:35
No, the only solution I see would be to check how SvC tells the NeoGeo when to load the characters and implement that function into Neo4All.

OVERPOWER
April 26th, 2007, 19:02
ow, vc é brasileiro? huhu

Christuserloeser
April 26th, 2007, 19:29
??? - Please stick with English ;)

Shoometsu
May 3rd, 2007, 21:36
ow, vc é brasileiro? huhu
yep, I am. let's chat in english, since these are the forum rules...

I remember that the only romset that didn't work here was the PCB romset (due to neopvc protection I presume). all the others worked fine after a proper p data decryption.