PDA

View Full Version : Chex Quest DS v1.1 Alpha

wraggster
April 19th, 2007, 03:09
Link_of_Hyrule (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?p=120915)has posted a new version of Chex Quest DS, a mod for Doom DS.

I added the extra files you need to run chex quest ds and i added the correct sounds but I dont know how to enable music wish doom ds yet but it would be awsome if we could get that working the music files are in the .wad files but they are not playing ill update you when i find out how to do this please know that im new at this stuff and i credit the original makers of doom ds for all thier coding all i am doing is making the chex quest .wad files work with it.

Download Here (http://www.filefactory.com/file/2e5479/)

Buddy4point0
April 19th, 2007, 04:07
awsome. thanks a ton dude

TeenDev
April 19th, 2007, 22:47
i don't know people were still doing mods for Doom...

Pilot_51
April 20th, 2007, 02:09
Chex Quest was a cereal box game back in 1996, which made it probably the most popular modification to the Doom engine. It's nothing new. As a matter of fact it's the only game on that engine I've played extensively. This DS port brings back the memories.

XDelusion
May 19th, 2007, 20:35
LOTS of stuff is being done with DOOM now a days, LOTS!

P.S. Does this version have all the needed DeHacked Files included in order to make it work correctly?

doomworld.com

newdoom.com

Google GzDOOM! :)

marzsyndrome
June 8th, 2007, 17:37
Link's broken. Doesn't appear to be mirrored elsewhere. :(

Anyone managed to snag a copy?

EliteKiller234
September 1st, 2007, 23:31
Yes I have a copy (the cd) give me your e-mail address I'll make you an ISO. :thumbup:

short25
January 28th, 2008, 03:42
yo, can someone send me a copy of this

Bind
September 28th, 2008, 18:40
The dl is gone/outdated =0!
Som1 quick call our masked hero MIRROR MAN!

Jeric
September 30th, 2008, 21:34
Now we need Strife ported to the ds (pity it won't work within prboom else it would already).

I know this derails a bit and I'm sorry, but please, PLEASE, whoever works on doom engine stuff for the ds, make the message text readable? I know my eyes aren't all that great, but when you have maybe eight pixels per letter it makes it hard as hell to read things.

Bind
May 27th, 2009, 03:17
we need a mirror, i had this, very fun. I WANT IT BACK!