PDA

View Full Version : Vista Theme for 3.30 OE-A and 3.40 OE-A

mnuhaily22
April 19th, 2007, 09:05
Hey everyone, there was a vista theme for 3.03 OE-C released a while ago, and when I tried to flash it I bricked, so now I made it compatible with 3.30 OE-A which is the firmware I am currently at, the topmenu_plugin runs perfect, just like it ran on my 3.03 OE-C, and I also added a PS3 wave instead of the one that came with the pack. I also took to the liberty of messing with the 01-12 a bit, so now all of them work, but instead of the brow 11, it is now a black 11, I liked black more than brown, I also added a PS3 like font, I thought it was kinda cool, I hope you guys like it:), and one more thing is this doesn't work unless you delete the unneeded font files for flash space(flash agent does it). Just in case people on this website don't know where to flash the stuff, you flash Ltn0.pgf to flash0:/font/.... and everything else you flash it to flash0:/vsh/recource/........well I hope you like it... the screen shots are below, btw, it doesn't freeze at all...:thumbup:
EDIT: I forgot to link the original Vista Theme (http://www.pspculture.co.uk/windows-vista-custom-psp-xmb-theme/), again sorry to PSPCulture...
EDIT: I just figured out that this also works for 3.40 OE-A...
EDIT: Good quality pics now....

pt9087
April 19th, 2007, 19:43
Look kool... good work, +rep

The King
April 19th, 2007, 19:46
good work man looks good

Buddy4point0
April 19th, 2007, 19:57
thanks a ton man.

stimo
April 19th, 2007, 20:25
nice.... how do you coloer the green line ??

CaptainMorgan4
April 19th, 2007, 22:09
I don't use custom themes with my 3.30 OE-A but if I did I would try this one, it looks great good work!

Joe88
April 20th, 2007, 04:58
eww

other vista theme owns this

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/163/screen1pk0.png

mnuhaily22
April 20th, 2007, 06:16
Thanks everyone, and sorry to break it to you Joe88, but that one is probably only for 3.03 OE-C, but if you give me any topmenu, I'll be happy to make it compatible with 3.30 OE-A, so just add them to this thread...

Joe88
April 20th, 2007, 07:01
I am using 3.30 OE-A
that theme is on my PSP right now

mnuhaily22
April 20th, 2007, 08:18
l right, then don't be so damn negative, it took me a very long time to put it together.

PSPCulture
April 20th, 2007, 08:31
l right, then don't be so damn negative, it took me a very long time to put it together.

A long time? What, to take my Vista icons and convert them to run under 3.30OE? I doubt it.

If you're going to use my icons, at least do me the honour of linking to the originals : Vista Theme (http://www.pspculture.co.uk/windows-vista-custom-psp-xmb-theme/).

I understand you've converted them over to a 3.30OE topmenu and changed a few things around, but a link back to the originals and a little credit wouldn't go amiss.

Regards
Dave
www.pspculture.co.uk

Joe88
April 20th, 2007, 08:33
also to get the custom bg working with the waves
change the res of the 1-12.bmp to "352x199"
then flash it

next go to the theme menu in your psp menu
chose the second theme
you will see your bg there

then fully turn off the PSP and restart
and you now have your bg with waves

mnuhaily22
April 20th, 2007, 08:43
A long time? What, to take my Vista icons and convert them to run under 3.30OE? I doubt it.

If you're going to use my icons, at least do me the honour of linking to the originals : Vista Theme (http://www.pspculture.co.uk/windows-vista-custom-psp-xmb-theme/).

I understand you've converted them over to a 3.30OE topmenu and changed a few things around, but a link back to the originals and a little credit wouldn't go amiss.

Regards
Dave
www.pspculture.co.uk
Hey sorry about that, I'll link them immedietly, it slipped my mind, again, sorry about that.

funkysi
April 20th, 2007, 15:52
Classy theme, great work to all involved !

Cheers!

Si

Joe88
April 20th, 2007, 20:04
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8688/screen10gd4.png

PSPCulture
April 20th, 2007, 20:23
Hey sorry about that, I'll link them immedietly, it slipped my mind, again, sorry about that.

mnuhaily22
April 22nd, 2007, 12:21
You do deserve the credit for it, as you made it originally, so no problem...

Bobtentpeg
April 22nd, 2007, 19:35
lol, did you raelly say it took you a very long to time make this.
It took me like 60 secs to convert one of mine

mnuhaily22
April 23rd, 2007, 12:29
Why do all you guys have to be so negative, can't you just say thanks, There is a saying that says..."If you don't have something good to say, than don't say anything at all"...Maybe I understood it wrongly, but just keep this in mind...

unda_dogg
April 30th, 2007, 16:08
Hey dude, Iv been into this psp thing for about a month now and im starting to get used to it but I made a BIG mistake tonight!!!

lol i have firmware version 3.30 OE-A and all i was trying to do was change the icons etc. on my psp. I went to your website that you have to let me change them but after i changed them i relised that i forgot to backup the files i changed.

so i got a friends psp with the same firmware and everything to back it up, but i wasnt think and i copyed all of his flash0 files onto my computer then onto my psp (just to make sure it worked) but i copyed all of the files, now i have a bricked psp...i hope someone can help me, as i dont have much money at this time lol. thanks guys

mnuhaily22
May 1st, 2007, 13:18
^^^Crap, does recovery still work???

PSPCulture
May 1st, 2007, 14:02
Hey dude, Iv been into this psp thing for about a month now and im starting to get used to it but I made a BIG mistake tonight!!!

lol i have firmware version 3.30 OE-A and all i was trying to do was change the icons etc. on my psp. I went to your website that you have to let me change them but after i changed them i relised that i forgot to backup the files i changed.

so i got a friends psp with the same firmware and everything to back it up, but i wasnt think and i copyed all of his flash0 files onto my computer then onto my psp (just to make sure it worked) but i copyed all of the files, now i have a bricked psp...i hope someone can help me, as i dont have much money at this time lol. thanks guys

If you can't get into the recovery menu then you are probably stuck. Might be time to check out the Undiliuted Platinum modchip and your soldering skills.