PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Asian Version

wraggster
April 19th, 2007, 20:06
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Final_Fantasy_Asian_Version.html?aff_id=2 4) is the latest Final Fantasy Game for the PSP, this is the Asian version but has full english text support.

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0575-FINAL-FANTASY-(ASIAN)-L.jpg

To commemorate the 20th Anniversary of the Final Fantasy franchise, Square Enix is releasing an enhanced port of the first game in the series for the Sony PSP. Appropriately titled Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition, this PSP title brings back the familiar 2D sprite graphics of the original Final Fantasy, but sharpens and defines them for a cleaner, retro-stylized look. The basic story is the same, but new dungeons and cutscenes have been added to the mix, refreshing the experience for even those who played the original game. An in-game bestiary allows players to access pictures and stats of all monsters encountered in the game, and the music gallery allows players to listen to the game's re-sampled themes. As an added bonus, Final Fantasy Anniversary Edition includes an exclusive image gallery, featuring artwork from Final Fantasy illustrator and renowned artist Amano Yoshitaka.

SuccessHK ship worldwide unlike Play Asia and it retails for USD 31.61 (£16.00).

Buddy4point0
April 19th, 2007, 20:10
im american but for you asians, congrats.

Basil Zero
April 19th, 2007, 23:57
I'm living in america, and have this game, and it is DA BOMB!

Abgoj
April 20th, 2007, 14:29
Living in UK, but have it and it really is great

Veskgar
April 20th, 2007, 21:56
Ok, finally got my hands on this since it has an ENGLISH language option.

I must say, this is a pretty sweet remake. Walking around on the world map looks kinda ugly but when in dungeons, towns, castles, etc. it looks really nice. The sound fx and audio in the game is really great as well.

The battles are where this game really shines though. And with some other modifications here and there I think this is the best remake of this game I have seen to date.

I'd recommend this for any hardcore Final Fantasy fan and this game is a MUST HAVE for anyone who has never played this game in its entirety before.