PDA

View Full Version : Custom Firmware Extender 1.3 - 3.30 fix

Cpasjuste
April 19th, 2007, 20:24
I was happy to receive some mail to ask me to make a compatible version of my "Custom Firmware Extender" for the PSP with the last dark alex custom firmware aka 3.30OE ... so here we go !

Download page (http://mydedibox.fr/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=10)

"Custom Firmware Extender" by Cpasjuste @ http://mydedibox.fr/ is a set of two plugins for Dark_alex custom's firmware, that will, like the title say, add some extra options to the SONY PSP. With "Custom Firmware Extender 1.3" you should be able to : - Start and stop a ftpd server while under the VSH (PSP Menu) to transfer files via WIFI (WEP,WPA). - Reset the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO). - Power off the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO). - Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO). - Start and stop Usb Mass Storage under the VSH (PSP Menu) while browsing. - Take a screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO) saved in the PHOTO folder. - Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup. - Set Usb Mass Storage at startup. - Configure your buttons mapping (combo button + your selected button). - Enable brightness button to go to the max level.NEWS IN VERSION 1.3===================- Fixed to work on Dark Alex 3.30OE Firmware.- Capture folder is now set to "ms0:/PICTURE" create it if it dont exist.- Removed 4th brightness hack since it's now built in DA 3.30OE firmware.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
April 19th, 2007, 20:30
Hey nice and thanks a lot dude! I'm gonna use this for sure.

zoson
April 19th, 2007, 20:35
I must say. I was using the 3.10OEA' version of CFWE with NO issues. What exactly are the fixes associated with this?

Cpasjuste
April 19th, 2007, 20:40
Custom Firmware Extender 1.2 was not working at all with da 3.30OE since a syscall have changed, you where either use an old version of "cfe" or not using da 3.30OE.

Psyberjock
April 19th, 2007, 20:57
Might have been nice just to say what it does again for those of us who didn't notice the original. Like, "here's the new version of cfwe, the blah blah blah software that does blah blah blah." <--- Even something that short would have been enough.

Thanks in advance!

Solidsnake3000
April 19th, 2007, 20:58
what the heck does this do

Cpasjuste
April 19th, 2007, 21:08
You are just one click away to see what it does ..

IM back!
April 19th, 2007, 21:12
what is this supposed to do?

IM back!
April 19th, 2007, 21:12
what is this supposed to do?

darthhaze420
April 19th, 2007, 21:32
here since nobody else was going to do here is what it does

==============================
CUSTOM FIRMWARE EXTENDER 1.3
==============================

"Custom Firmware Extender" by Cpasjuste @ http://mydedibox.fr/ is a set of two plugins for Dark_alex
custom's firmware, that will, like the title say, add some extra options to the SONY PSP.

With "Custom Firmware Extender 1.3" you should be able to :

- Start and stop a ftpd server while under the VSH (PSP Menu) to transfer files via WIFI (WEP,WPA).
- Reset the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Power off the PSP with a button while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Change the speed of the PSP CPU/FSB while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO).
- Start and stop Usb Mass Storage under the VSH (PSP Menu) while browsing.
- Take a screenshot while under the VSH (PSP Menu) or in-game (UMD/ISO) saved in the PHOTO folder.
- Set a default CPU/BUS speed at startup.
- Set Usb Mass Storage at startup.
- Configure your buttons mapping (combo button + your selected button).
- Enable brightness button to go to the max level.

NEWS IN VERSION 1.3
===================

- Fixed to work on Dark Alex 3.30OE Firmware.
- Capture folder is now set to "ms0:/PICTURE" create it if it dont exist.
- Removed 4th brightness hack since it's now built in DA 3.30OE firmware.

i hope this helps everybody

mfz64
April 19th, 2007, 22:12
definitely gonna download this

shango46
April 19th, 2007, 23:05
Thanks. Sounds pretty cool so I will try it.

Buddy4point0
April 20th, 2007, 01:11
sweet. thats a great plugin. lol it sounds like a something else extender... lol

mnuhaily22
April 20th, 2007, 08:52
Awesome, the Capturing is so damn clear, thanks a lot bro...

mr.smartiepants
July 17th, 2007, 21:00
does it work with 3.40

mr.smartiepants
July 17th, 2007, 21:00
i mean 3.40 oea if so , need help installing