PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Advent Children 1080p HD Test

MrTeressaBond
April 19th, 2007, 23:13
here i have made a 1080p upscale of a small battle sequence from the film Final Fantasy VII Advent Children.

i know it is coming to Blu-Ray soon but i thought i would always give it a go and see how it looks like.

now this is n a DivX file, so the compression takes the quality a tiny bit, i did this because of course no one does nto want to download Gigabytes of one file just to preview someing simple which is actually complicated.

so please make sure u have a powerful enough machine to run this and the latest DivX codec installed, cause i really want to know what you lot think on how my job was done.

here is the link:

http://files-upload.com/177387/FinalFantasyVIIAdventChildrenFirstTrioBa.avi.html

tell me what u think, im all ears and would would welcome any opinion whatsoever.

thanks very much.

Man
April 20th, 2007, 02:46
Ohhhh i cant wait. im downloading now, i loved advent children ill reply back in the morning.

MrTeressaBond
April 20th, 2007, 10:40
excellent, please do tell me your thoughts. i hope it can run fine on ur computer.

anyone else may i ask?

jonezybaby
April 20th, 2007, 13:00
or download PS3 video 9 and convert to PS3 format and play on PS3!!

MrTeressaBond
April 20th, 2007, 13:12
but that wouldnt be HD would it i assume?

have u tried it? or seen the video i made?

Accordion
April 20th, 2007, 15:37
but that wouldnt be HD would it i assume?

have u tried it? or seen the video i made?

considering this video isnt really, that wouldnt matter.

its very grainy.
if the source is not HD, then the product wont be either.

of course the scale is good.

MrTeressaBond
April 20th, 2007, 15:44
i would have htougt that it wasnt grainy at all, but that coud be the compression is what u are refering to.

and it is abit obvious the source isnt HD, but the source itself is in professional transfer quality without a doubt. thus u cant really say its not good or so on.