PDA

View Full Version : Custom firmware 3.40 OE-A released already !!

Pages : 1 [2]

Ultima Chocochu
May 29th, 2007, 19:40
It's talking about the update maker program. OEUPDMAKER. Put 150.pbp and 340.pbp in that directory, transfer OEUPDMAKER and %OEUPDMAKER into PSP/GAME and then run it from your PSP.

On my Sandisk stick it took somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes. On my Sony 2GB it took upwards of an hour.

Weird
On my Sony 2GB it took a few minutes to finish
On my 500 something MB it took over an hour
I wonder why...Both are Sony sticks too.

Triv1um
May 29th, 2007, 19:50
Yes, the DXAR maker is very slow on fake memory sticks ;)

My fake sony took ages, so i just stopped it and changed to my really sony 1gb.

Gold Line
May 29th, 2007, 19:57
if you have a fake memstick you could just use the easy installer ;)

logan2233
May 30th, 2007, 05:17
well its not working for me, anyone know why?

SpooForBrains
May 30th, 2007, 11:21

Weird thing is, my Sony stick wasn't a fake. At least it supported Magicgate.

Still ... shot of that stick now.

But yes, the time it takes to generate the DXAR can vary wildly, is what I was trying to get across.

SpooForBrains
May 30th, 2007, 11:21
well its not working for me, anyone know why?

You need to give us a bit more information.

TheSlayerX
May 30th, 2007, 17:49
Well i used the ez installer it worked but i need to throw both file from the game to game150 so that it work for install, than soon after i installed.

Newer games work but till a some parts only than later for exmaple the game fight it hanged during the loading of the duel.

As for the older game it put error and cannot start

Which means my psp is a good as dead now and i dunno how to fix it

Cause the drax thing is not working at all it hanged at the screen so i used the ez installer, btw is there a downgrader? maybe i thinking of downgrade it, is better to play something than not playing anything on my psp

Ultima Chocochu
May 30th, 2007, 20:17

I was sure it did on fake sticks, but all of my sticks aren't fake, and support MagicGate
Just for me the smaller ones seemed to take more time.

Well i used the ez installer it worked but i need to throw both file from the game to game150 so that it work for install, than soon after i installed.

Newer games work but till a some parts only than later for exmaple the game fight it hanged during the loading of the duel.

As for the older game it put error and cannot start

Which means my psp is a good as dead now and i dunno how to fix it

Cause the drax thing is not working at all it hanged at the screen so i used the ez installer, btw is there a downgrader? maybe i thinking of downgrade it, is better to play something than not playing anything on my psp

I'm REALLY bad at explanations, (nor have I done this) but you might need to go to Recovery Mode and return to 1.50, then upgrade back to 3.40 OE-A(without easy installer) and see if that'll fix it?fix some stuff.
Not sure if it will, but it should fix some stuff...It not at least you're back to 1.50.

TheSlayerX
May 31st, 2007, 12:33
Recover mode how?

My is used to be 3.30 OE-A

Ultima Chocochu
May 31st, 2007, 16:32
Recover mode how?

My is used to be 3.30 OE-A

I forgot what the menu is called
But you get to it by holding down R when starting up the PSP
I think you have an 1.50 eboot in some folder...Gah I can't remember because I've never had to use this >.<
ALDADOADS
There's somewhere on the forum that explains how to, sorry I'm too stupid to remember.

skylinestan
June 3rd, 2007, 01:19
Can Someone tells me what is the big different with 3.03 oe with the 3.40 oe, cause i don't want to lose any of my settings in my 3.03 oe..& i really get used with my 3.03 oe..but if there is a big different with 3.40, maybe i will upgrade to it..Thanx all & Dark Alex!!!

parkermauney
June 3rd, 2007, 02:33
Pops compatibility, tmobile hotspots, certificate utility removal. That's about it.

blackrave
June 3rd, 2007, 16:35
Better Remote Play too. And the web browser decreases image quality if it runs out of memory. And some games require 3.10 and up now. Dynamic normalizer for sound. And there may be some added from Dark_AleX as well. You should upgrade to 3.40 OE-A. You won't lose any settings, I'm pretty sure, except for all the custom icons and other custom stuff, of course.

excelex
June 3rd, 2007, 16:56
umm quick question... i finally succeed upgrade my firm ware to 3.40 OE-A how can i play my game from my memory stick????

i heard that this firmware already have emulator inside it.... so what should i do????

umm can i delete 340oeflasher, 340oeflasher%, oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders????

shak bo
June 3rd, 2007, 17:15
Quick question. I modded this guys PSP, he had the TA-820 mobo so I upgraded to 3.03, ran Hen D, downgraded to 1.5 (after patching the TA - 820 mobo) then right up to 3.40 skipping 3.03 entirely. Only thing is that his PSP has no UMD functionality whatsoever. Is he stuck or can I downgrade it again? and include the crucial 3.03 step en route to 3.40 OE-A?

shak bo
June 3rd, 2007, 18:04
umm quick question... i finally succeed upgrade my firm ware to 3.40 OE-A how can i play my game from my memory stick????

i heard that this firmware already have emulator inside it.... so what should i do????

umm can i delete 340oeflasher, 340oeflasher%, oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders????
That depends, what game from what platform do you want to play? And yes you can delete all those oepdmakers etc, everything U need coded to the falsh memory.

trueloverboy
June 3rd, 2007, 19:26
i have no idea where to save the 3.40 oe file on my psp mem card

acn010
June 3rd, 2007, 19:30
GAME folder

shak bo
June 4th, 2007, 19:48
GAME folder
This is a forum butt-nugget, you gonna help or rant?

skylinestan
June 8th, 2007, 01:56
Any Bro & sister out there!!! Can u tell me hot to load back the cwcheat.prx so i can used the cheat to play & i tried the old cwcheats from 3.03 oe but not working.I enabled them all but no luck..Thanx

Broadus
June 17th, 2007, 04:47
It's called the GAME folder, shak. He's being plenty helpful.

riddick777
August 3rd, 2007, 22:50
hi im running the 3.30-0e a and want to go to the next one 3.40 0e a can you help many thanks :-)

ALTIMITHacker
August 4th, 2007, 00:08
Well, its very similar to the way you intalled the 3.30 OE-A. You need to download the 3.40 oe-a installer, and the only difference from before is that you will use a 340.pbp(3.40 update) instead of a 330.pbp(3.30 update). Get those files, put them in the update maker, then you run the maker, get the dax file and put the dax file into the actual installer itself,and you should be set. This should be easy if you have already done this to get to 3.30 oe-a.

VampDude
August 4th, 2007, 00:14
hi im running the 3.30-0e a and want to go to the next one 3.40 0e a can you help many thanks :-)

Help is here, just click the spoiler in my signature and select a download

acn010
August 4th, 2007, 00:22
i prefer this version... love it