PDA

View Full Version : Signature Concept

Shiori
April 21st, 2007, 16:22
Yes. I make concept's for signatures.

Haa.

I don't like how signature grahpics are viewed by many forums.

(Limiting size, content bordering etc...)

So I always decide to break those kind of limitations...

This was just to use simple effects, and no kind of layer blendings.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9081/magicni3.jpg

Tetris999
April 22nd, 2007, 00:17
it looks good :D

dark heart
April 22nd, 2007, 00:48
oh,did you know that it has to be small, I'm saying this because you might not know being new and all. you cop it from the mods if it's too big.
so as interesting as it looks it won't remain under your posts very long ;)
by the way, looks very good. reminds me of pines. keep it up!

Shiori
April 29th, 2007, 01:35
Signature limits are just a result of poor forum management.

Various codes are able to resize, limit, evelope and hide signatures without direct involvement from the designer... That somehow can be fixed poorly by some kind of rule determined by load speed, space. Etc.

For instance. That concept is only 40kb. Tetris is 82kb. (Load speed)

It is rather large, but thats what hide and envelope code is for :D (Scroll time/space issue....)

Thankyou also :)

- I am new here, but not to forums in general. If you determine my status as a person by post count. I worry for your view of world. ^_^.

But thankyou :)

Bruce.Lee
April 29th, 2007, 04:58
Nice concept but I dont think it was executed very well. It looks like you just took a sig and slapped a C4D onto it. It distracts too much from the rest of the sig. Try to make the sig the focal point and the C4d an extension of the sig.

dark heart
April 30th, 2007, 08:52
you don't have to worry, i have a fantastic view of the world :D

Shiori
May 1st, 2007, 01:42
Bruce.Lee, thanks.

Considering that none of this sig is C4D yeah. I agree.

The issue of balance was given to me when I modified this concept for an actual graphical application

It eventualy changed into a two tone image, that provided the focal and extention of the graphic.
(Obviously without the anime :P hreh.)

I may take that idea, all the way back to this and then show you the result on the signature... When I have time, so stay peeeeeled.