PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Diamond and Pearl US Versions

wraggster
April 21st, 2007, 22:30
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nintendo_DS_Pokemon_Diamond_US_Version.html?aff_id =24) and with WORLDWIDE SHIPPING are the 2 new Pokemon games from Nintendo.

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/NDS-0538-POKEMON-DIAMOND-US-L.jpg

The first DS chapter of the continuing saga of Nintendo's "collect 'em all" RPG series. Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl offer a number of exciting new features to please both experienced and new Pokemon fans alike. Set in an entirely new region called "Sinnoh," players can choose to begin their adventure as either a boy or girl Pokemon trainer on a path to becoming Pokemon League Champion. The adventure continues as players can bring Pokemon from their Game Boy Advance Pokemon games to Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl using the GBA game slot on their Nintendo DS. As players trade and collect Pokemon to complete their Pokedex in this new challenge, for the first time they'll have the chance to catch new Pokemon, Munchlax and Weavile. They also can play via local wireless with up to eight other trainers while new moves and abilities deepen strategy.

nikerox99
April 22nd, 2007, 12:10
I got this game and it is sweet! Great game and definitely worth buying (or downloading, for those flash cart users out there.....) 10/10 game!!

Harshboy
April 22nd, 2007, 13:58
Yeah, it's good. I'm 10 hours into it and I only have 6 Badges

Shadowblind
April 22nd, 2007, 14:35
Unlike all the previous Pokemon games, I'm gonna catch every different wild Pokemon I see when I get this later today! :D

girrrtacos
April 22nd, 2007, 16:32
Just "got" it. I was happy to see that they finally actually got the pokemon's "Crys" to sound more... real, instead of just static noise.

souLLy
April 22nd, 2007, 16:44
Remember the warez rules folks, I don't want to hand out infractions

animekid4
April 22nd, 2007, 20:03
Anyone wanna share friend codes!!?? If so pm me.!

Buddy4point0
April 23rd, 2007, 10:43
Unlike all the previous Pokemon games, I'm gonna catch every different wild Pokemon I see when I get this later today! :D

yea... ive said that about every game since blue. but you know what... i never did lol

mil05
April 24th, 2007, 04:15
anyone have a emulator that will play this without lag???, and yes im going to buy it, im in australia and cant get it until july

Shadowblind
April 24th, 2007, 04:19
So far I've never said that since my Blue game that I screwed up by catching MissingNo.(good ol' days :) ).By what I meant is I'll catch every different Pokemon I can find in the wild.

And the new iDeAs 1.0.4 Plays it nicely. I havent gotton far in it, but what I saw ran smoothly.

mil05
April 24th, 2007, 04:52
it still seems to be lagging on ideas, is there something im maybe doing wrong?

Skoopa
April 24th, 2007, 18:28
Well for those who want a to battle me my code is 064522482464

but i only have 2 badges i can go get the third but im not right now! but i mostly want to go underground with people!!

Skoopa
April 24th, 2007, 18:30
i will my code is

0645 2248 2464

!