PDA

View Full Version : CWCHEAT 0.1.7 for POPS and PSP GAMES Rev B

wraggster
April 22nd, 2007, 01:38
New from Weltall: (http://cwcheat.zioale.it/index.php#) is that CWCheat now works on the latest Dark Alex Custom Firmware.

cwcheat is the FIRST ever cheat device available on PSP. With cwcheat you can apply raw-relative cheat codes either in PSP and POPS game mode (due to two different version of this application: cwcheat and cwcheatpops) just like the famous commercial products "Action Replay", "CodeBreaker", "GameShark", "Xploder", etc. available on other platforms. cwcheat also features cheat searching and editing through
a nice and easy-to-use in-game menu. If you are not good in cheat searching you can download the
latest cheats database from HERE or use the included PSP database downloader app directly
from your PSP (requires WI-FI connection) and easily enjoy your cheating experience! You can contribute with the database adding your cheats HERE. cwcheat minor features are CPU/BUS speed settings, detailed Memory Stick Pro Duo (free space/total space) and battery (life) informations and in-game usb-mass support. cwcheat (NO POPS version) includes also RemaPSP by danzel, a very useful way to change button assignments in games!
cwcheatpops (NO GAME version) features a way to
import/export MCR memory cards (ePSXe and PSX) and continue your favourite games in PSX, PS2, PSP with the same savegame!

0.1.7 REV. B RELEASE
-fixed the mc manager function. now it works even on 3.30[POPS]
-fixed the db reloading, now it reloads the database
-added a cheatpops database by tandao2002
-fixed some texts around

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
April 22nd, 2007, 01:46
Nice,I'll try one of these releases someday...I don't like to cheat and I'd been thinking about using it..

wolfpack
April 22nd, 2007, 02:09
cwcheatpops (NO GAME version) features a way to
import/export MCR memory cards (ePSXe and PSX) and continue your favourite games in PSX, PS2, PSP with the same savegame!

PS2?! wtf

joshisposer
April 22nd, 2007, 05:37
I was looking at that also wolfpack... PS2...
hmmmm, btw, i'm going to be in and out of here for a bit
my cpu is messed up and i get access to other ones every now and then

Veskgar
April 22nd, 2007, 05:43
PS2?! wtf

Well the PS2 can play PSX games as well. I think that is what they were talking about. And as such, you can probably import the save game if you have the right stuff.

This is pretty cool and might get me to finally try to play one of the multi-disc PSX games.

But I'd prefer SONY to implement a disc swap capability in their POPS emulator.

Gene
April 22nd, 2007, 05:51
ALL Multi disc games work.

In the sense that, if you name the Game ID the same throughout all discs, the multi disc game will work.

ab_geee_eee
April 22nd, 2007, 09:04
does it work on 3.40 OE-A?

Buddy4point0
April 22nd, 2007, 16:52
yay an update! i dont like to cheat with it but it has some very useful tools.

Solidsnake3000
April 22nd, 2007, 17:14
finnaly a pops db i love this one

Sonicboy 101
April 22nd, 2007, 19:24
does it work on 3.40 OE-A?

Yes, it does. :thumbup:

DPyro
April 22nd, 2007, 20:28
Not working for me on 3.40OE-A (FFVII)

joshisposer
April 23rd, 2007, 03:59
It's a little hard for me to add gameshark cheats. Can someone give me more of an explanation than weltall's please? I'm try to use it on NFL Blitz 2000 if that helps

ian h
April 23rd, 2007, 17:15
ive enabled it in recovery but how do i access the menu or whatever?

no worrys foud out it is slect

Superman320
April 23rd, 2007, 19:22
Thanks I really need to try this out :)

psphax
May 7th, 2007, 02:40
This doesn't work at all on 3.40 OE-A (The cwcheat.prx)

mareko_pl
May 8th, 2007, 00:14
it wont work for me on 3.40 oe
when try to save chrono cross...i allways get that damm"Unable to find mc. contact weltall!!"

psphax
May 8th, 2007, 06:53
Yeah, I'm not even able to pull up the CWCheat Menu during ISO playing and UMD playing (havent tested POPS playing) and the UMD I tried it on usually worked on 3.10 oe-a2 and I am now on 3.40 oe-a2 maybe it might work on 3.40 oe-a? Also, yes, I did hold select for 5 seconds. Infact I tried almost every button combo -_- to bring up the CWCheat menu

mareko_pl
May 8th, 2007, 21:55
by the way....can i downgrate directly 3.40 oe to 3,30 oe??

SketchPCIS
May 10th, 2007, 07:22
I've gotten it to work with 3.40 OE-A...however it's sort of hit or miss. Sometimes holding select will make it work, others it won't work at all.

Also, it won't import old memory cards (I was rather upset, as I had one I exported to get to the 2nd disc of Parasite Eve). I tried to load an earlier prx with popsloader, and the screen comes up fine, but exiting causes the system to freeze and eventually (after about 15 seconds) power down completely.