PDA

View Full Version : Neoflash Mystery Project

wraggster
April 22nd, 2007, 01:51
Our affiliates over at Neoflash (http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php/topic,4147.0.html) who are the makers of many Nintendo DS Flashcarts and a whole host of other hardware creations have posted some info to their Mystery project.

Guesses so far are

Touchscreen
A motion sensor

Now DRNeo posted that one of them is the correct answer.

A PSP Touchscreen would open up many doors as a keyboard or the many ways the DS Touchscreen has been utilised.

A motion sensor would be excellent in a different way for the PSP.

DIGG THIS

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Neoflash_Mystery_PSP_Project

Which one interests you the most and why, ?

Anger
April 22nd, 2007, 02:19
i would say that it is 90% the motion sensor. this is because the psp and ds both lack it. my first instinct told me that it would be a motion sensor cart for the ds but then it occured to me it could also be for the psp.
i still stand by my thoughts though that it would be a motion sensor for the ds.
my reasoning is that a touch screen on the psp would need software to make it work meaning it would really only appeal to those who program for the psp because of the need for extra software. however if it could function as a keyboard without any/much software it would be a good addition to the psp as it doesnt have a keyboard. however considering the ds already has a touch screen i think its not that. :)

DarthPaul
April 22nd, 2007, 03:10
Oh my God any of those would be fantastic!! This will be the first thing I'll import!

Adrenalin
April 22nd, 2007, 03:18
Yeah i'm sure it'll be motion sensing. they've already made a motion sensing cart for DS, and a touchcscreen would be very hard to implement with little reward.

jerrt
April 22nd, 2007, 03:59
my guess is it will be the motion sensing. i do hope that it the touch screen for the psp. i want some new ways to input text and interact with things. [:

Sektor
April 22nd, 2007, 07:12
I'm sure it will be a motion sensor. They made one for DS already, so why not reuse some of the tech and make one for PSP. Touchscreen would be expensive and could be difficult to install.

Airdevil
April 22nd, 2007, 09:49
Whatever happened to that PSP touch screen development ages ago from whom of which made those development sketches?

that was a great design!

Harshboy
April 22nd, 2007, 13:57
I'm 100% possitive it will be the Motion Sensor.

buildit92
April 22nd, 2007, 14:02
i hope its the mothion sensior, cause then i can play locoroco with a little speciel touch

Triv1um
April 22nd, 2007, 14:09
i hope its the mothion sensior, cause then i can play locoroco with a little speciel touch

I never thought of that...

That would be cool man

Killer Bee
April 22nd, 2007, 16:41
100% Motion Sensor

Buddy4point0
April 22nd, 2007, 16:44
yea motion sensor loco roco would be much funner

Uberman
April 22nd, 2007, 17:19
Not to discount the increased fun everybody wants to have with Loco Roco using a motion sensor, a touchscreen would add an entirely new dimension to the console. While I'd much rather see the touchscreen, I'm sure it's going to be a motion sensor. It would be the easier of the two to implement.

Anger
April 22nd, 2007, 19:59
the only problems with a touch screen is it needs homebrew to work on the psp. things i think would have to be written with the device in mind. i also didnt know they alreay made a ds motion sensing cart. therefore it has to be for the psp.