PDA

View Full Version : Are you emo?

Cynidez
April 22nd, 2007, 17:08
Take the emo test to find out!

Im taking it now O_o

Post your results!

Click the link below to find out :rolleyes: -

Emo Test (http://www.geocities.com/ctskaboy/emotest.html)

My result was this : "EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT"

Although does me asking others to take this test make me emo anyway O_o ? :rofl:

gamerremag
April 22nd, 2007, 17:14
You answered "yes" to 4 of 50 questions, with a total value of 4 points out of 53, making you 92.5% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 92.5% pure in the EMO domain (you have 7.5% EMO in you).
According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: INDIFFERENT

JKKDARK
April 22nd, 2007, 17:24
nothing

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 17:26
Your EMO Test (How Emo Are You?) Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 1 of 50 questions, with a total value of 1 point out of 53, making you 98.1% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 98.1% pure in the EMO domain (you have 1.9% EMO in you).

Lies, I am 100% pure Gothic Vampire!!! :mad:

The ony one I checked was the wearing of black, which I wear all the time!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mark30001
April 22nd, 2007, 17:26
HAPPINESS pure

The King
April 22nd, 2007, 17:29
You answered "yes" to 14 of 50 questions, with a total value of 14 points out of 53, making you 73.6% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 73.6% pure in the EMO domain (you have 26.4% EMO in you).
According to the scoring guide, your EMO experience level is: GLUM

thats wat i got

gamerremag
April 22nd, 2007, 17:35
i like punk and ska, how is that emo? it doesnt sound anything like Panic at the disco

The King
April 22nd, 2007, 17:36
i personaly think its not a good quiz i have taken better

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 17:50
i like punk and ska, how is that emo? it doesnt sound anything like Panic at the disco

PanicAtTheDisco are poofs, one of my ex's (an emo pretending to be goth) listens to them plus other poofy emo bands like BoyKillBoy and FallOutBoy...

...METAL is real music, not that crappy "Pop styled Rock" that emo's listen to

JKKDARK
April 22nd, 2007, 17:55

90's alternative rock/punk is emo since it's against the good life from the 80's

gdf
April 22nd, 2007, 17:56
i like some emo music, FOB's last album was good. billy talent, i like them and also panic! ain't bad. boykillboy i ain't so hot on, my friend rapes them though!

gamerremag
April 22nd, 2007, 18:19
oh, so its not like new punk. kool. this was a bad survey.

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 18:51
90's alternative rock/punk is emo since it's against the good life from the 80's

JKK is living 27 years in the past (1980)

i like some emo music, FOB's last album was good. billy talent, i like them and also panic! ain't bad. boykillboy i ain't so hot on, my friend rapes them though!

The only decent-ish band out've the ones you just said are Billy Talent, which I have all 3 of their albums (for some strange reason)...

...SUM41 are a cool punk band from the 90's, they're not emo. Also Nirvana aren't emo, Nirvana were the band of the 90's!

JKKDARK
April 22nd, 2007, 19:03
Also Nirvana aren't emo, Nirvana were the band of the 90's!

kurt cobain suicided himself. Most of the Nirvana songs are depressed. Very few years active

Gizmo356
April 22nd, 2007, 19:12
You answered "yes" to 3 of 50 questions, with a total value of 3 points out of 53, making you 94.3% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 94.3% pure in the EMO domain (you have 5.7% EMO in you).

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 19:20
kurt cobain suicided himself. Most of the Nirvana songs are depressed. Very few years active

Depresive songs are quite often the best, Smells Like Teen Spirit wasn't a depressing song!

Dull Blade
April 22nd, 2007, 19:38
I listen to alot of punk, none that is emo. Take "the casualties" NOT EMO probably the least emo 90's punk band to ever exist, bad religion Punk NOT EMO, the offspring, once again NOT EMO.

kcajblue
April 22nd, 2007, 21:21
i dont need to have some test tell me if im emo or not.
i know im not.

VampDude
April 22nd, 2007, 22:01
i dont need to have some test tell me if im emo or not.
i know im not.

Nobody needs a test, only the retards who make those tests need tests!

ryan2006
April 22nd, 2007, 22:59
im 15% emo dammit

ExcruciationX
April 22nd, 2007, 23:22
You answered "yes" to 3 of 50 questions, with a total value of 3 points out of 53, making you 94.3% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 94.3% pure in the EMO domain (you have 5.7% EMO in you).

souLLy
April 23rd, 2007, 09:22
I know it's just for fun, but by listening to punk, ska or hardcore at some point in your life... how does that make someone more emo?

... and unless you take 10 minutes EXACTLY to do your hair you're emo.

splodger15
April 23rd, 2007, 17:12

scottyboynow
April 23rd, 2007, 18:07
INDIFFERENT, I hate emos anyway!!!

VampDude
April 23rd, 2007, 22:51
I know it's just for fun, but by listening to punk, ska or hardcore at some point in your life... how does that make someone more emo?

... and unless you take 10 minutes EXACTLY to do your hair you're emo.

lol, I take 20 mins to do my hair...

...Well that's cause I have to un-knot my hair after washing out all the crap I put in it daily to put more crap in and then brush it downwards - I am the best looking Vampire on DCEmu (well the only Vampire) :D

Triv1um
April 23rd, 2007, 23:12
*yawn*

all these trends and stereotypes are starting to get on my nerves.

Be who you are, not what you want other people to see.

Zion
April 23rd, 2007, 23:12
:rofl: lets be honest who gives a shit what that stupid test said anyway :rolleyes:

gdf
April 24th, 2007, 10:36
i thought billy talent had just 2 albums...

anyway i bought 2nd arctic monkeys and enter shikjari last night. GOOOOOOD music.

VampDude
April 24th, 2007, 12:03
i thought billy talent had just 2 albums

Nope, they released an album in 1998 called Watoosh under the name Pezz...

...Which the album wasn't so popular, and they lost the name (or something) in 1999 after legal trouble and a lawsuit over the bandname as a punk band from Memphis, Tennessee (USA) had already released an album under the name Pezz in 1995 - The Canadian Pezz renamed themselves to Billy Talent in 2001

gdf
April 24th, 2007, 13:35
fair dos.

hey you like anything remotely emo? MCR for instance. the black parade is a great album.

i'm pretty open to most music, i listen to what is good, i don't really stick to genres. i like punk, rock, indie, good guitar pop, bits of hip-hop. i don't care about the specifics of genres either, like "cybergoth punk pop" and shit.

VampDude
April 24th, 2007, 15:15
fair dos.

hey you like anything remotely emo? MCR for instance. the black parade is a great album.

You just reminded me to change my T-Shirt

Was wearing the one on the right (Black Parade), one on the left is Thank You For The Venom (which I wore on both saturday and sunday unchanged) :p

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/MCR-TYFTV_TBP.jpg

Now I'm wearing thisone

FRONT
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/MCR_4_front_TILAM.jpg

BACK
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/MCR_4_back_HMKM.jpg

and yeah, I like My Chemical Romance, TheUSED Funeral For A Friend, Bullet For My Valentine and Aiden which are Emo bands...

...The main bands I listen to thou (not Emo bands) are Cradle Of Filth, Apocalyptica, Children Of Bodom, Black Label Society, Before The Dawn, Deathstars, Flowing Tears, Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13, Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, Slipknot, Trivium, Naildown, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, System Of A Down, Tristania plus a load've Finnish/Norweigan/German bands that are almost unheard of

I'm currently listening to Necroabortion, their EP Transfiguration Of The Corpse

And tomorrows T-Shirt is either Slipknot or Murderdolls :cool:

gdf
April 24th, 2007, 21:46
me no likey slipknot. enter shikari=immense actually, buy it! who else....eh...

PLZKLLME0080
April 24th, 2007, 22:28
wow im 7.5% emo. :eek:

VampDude
April 24th, 2007, 23:10
me no likey slipknot. enter shikari=immense actually, buy it! who else....eh...

Someone just sent me a link to their Take To The Skies album, Enter Shikari isn't that good...:eek:

...Now they are in my recycle bin! lol :D

gdf
April 25th, 2007, 18:45
take to the skies is their debut. i have been listening to it for the last 3 days solid. i absolutely love it man! it's just so loud and fast! i also like klaxons right now, and the good, the bad and the queen, and kasabian.

VampDude
April 25th, 2007, 20:39
i also like magic numbers right now, and the beatles

like, ummmm...

...wow man! :rofl:

I'm eating Maltesers! :p

gdf
April 26th, 2007, 13:43
i like to cut myself cos i'm a little emo!

wow..

VampDude
April 26th, 2007, 16:26
I take it up the arse, cause I'm from the Highlands and I eat the haggis. I have no balls, because I am infact a transexual

...Indeed

SnesR0X
April 27th, 2007, 00:30
You answered "yes" to 1 of 50 questions, with a total value of 1 point out of 53, making you 98.1% HAPPINESS pure; that is, you are 98.1% pure in the EMO domain (you have 1.9% EMO in you).

Emo suck

VampDude
April 27th, 2007, 01:05
Emo suck

What about Canadian Emos???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CATg7HS6jA

Dull Blade
April 30th, 2007, 21:25
WTF, some jerk on this thread neg reped me. this was the comment on the negative rep.

GTFO my forum n00b~wraggster

Well I know that it deffinatly wasn't wraggster who negged me; if he really wanted me out, he would of just banned me. Man, your not fooling any one. own up to your reps; and good god, dont slap some one elses name on it.

As for the N00b comment, I've been around this site for ages, I had another account that predated this one by atleast 8 months (but I deleted to change name). And before that I was a regualar at Dcemulation.com. I've been around the scene for over four years. So STFU and think before you comment.

Triv1um
April 30th, 2007, 22:26
wraggy would of DESTROYED your rep if he - rep'd you.

I think it was jkkdark.
I got pretty much the same one of him/her.

Sega Punk
April 30th, 2007, 23:08
What a jerk, Blade just expressed his/her opinion on emo, and he/she signed as wraggster, a site admin right? Sega Punk shakes his head in dissaproval.

gdf
May 1st, 2007, 11:44
JJKDAAAARK
JKKDAAAARK.

my comment was GTFO n00b but it said jkkdark.

dejkirkby
May 1st, 2007, 16:41
WTF, some jerk on this thread neg reped me. this was the comment on the negative rep.

Well I know that it deffinatly wasn't wraggster who negged me; if he really wanted me out, he would of just banned me. Man, your not fooling any one. own up to your reps; and good god, dont slap some one elses name on it.

As for the N00b comment, I've been around this site for ages, I had another account that predated this one by atleast 8 months (but I deleted to change name). And before that I was a regualar at Dcemulation.com. I've been around the scene for over four years. So STFU and think before you comment.
It is to be expected nowadays, what with all the rep being passed around between rep grabbers. It was funny at first, but now it's gone way beyond funny to just plain pathetic.
To balance it out I will +rep you.

VampDude
May 1st, 2007, 17:01
I got thisone some time ago

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/WHO.jpg

Made me laugh! lol :rofl:

Yobumtin
May 1st, 2007, 17:18
Man I don't think Kurt Cobain killed himself at all. It was most likely a hit man job.

But yeah I don't think what you look like or what you listen to defines you as emo. Emo is a disorder which have when you are a negative/depressed person. Some people put on an act that their life is horrible. I CANNOT STAND THAT. I'm sick of seeing little girls and guys signing in with mediocre quotes describing their life and its flaws. Their are freakin' undeveloped countries with children dying everyday. Children lose their friends and families and often have to deal with sickness.

I know a lot of people with black hair lip rings and all that stuff that are some of the happiest kids you'll meet. And a lot of the time people won't socialize with them becasue they look like this. A lot of kids DO follow trends but I think its nearly impossible to be 100% original when it comes to looks. I mean I think people should worry about having their own personality and their own style of humor.

I DO think skin tight jeans takes it too far. I mean Its not cool when you're at a concert and there's more tight jeans then there are girls. If its some act to get girls I can tell them straight up girls don't like it and other guys find it disturbing to see their ass THAT defined.

Listening to sad music does not label you as "EMO". Sad music has been around for as long as music has been played. Whether its with vocals or just instrumental there has always been music to reflect upon the sad emotion. Now a days people criticize any band that goes deep into what they feel. Music is all about playing what you feel or telling stories and I think its wrong to think down upon that.

I think people shouldn't have boundries between steriotypical trends. Anyone should be able to hang out with anyone and not be restricted or restricting.

~Yobumtin

Dull Blade
May 1st, 2007, 20:30
I agree with Yobumtin, I could really believe That kurt was assasinated. A guy named El Duce (Eldon hoke) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldon_Hoke even said Courtney Love offered him 50 grand to kill him, he refused.

I DO think skin tight jeans takes it too far. I mean Its not cool when you're at a concert and there's more tight jeans then there are girls.

LOL, I've really got to remember that one.

gdf
May 1st, 2007, 23:03
hey dej don't offend my dark green dots!

VampDude
May 3rd, 2007, 05:14
EMO Song (http://emosong.ytmnd.com/)

:rofl:

VampDude
May 3rd, 2007, 05:18
Sorry for double posting, but this video....

...Video to the link above (or last post on page 5)

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/6LXtYsdfMIU

Emo is not to be mistaken with ELMO (below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ETkVYejttqs

gdf
May 3rd, 2007, 18:34
i think i know what that is, i heard iyt yonks ago.

SnesR0X
May 3rd, 2007, 20:20
it's halarious, and will stay that way

gdf
May 3rd, 2007, 20:31
yes it is your favourite song because you are a CLOSET EMO! hehe.

SnesR0X
May 3rd, 2007, 20:35
sure, why not? XD

VampDude
May 4th, 2007, 00:52
yes it is your favourite song because you are a CLOSET EMO! hehe.

sure, why not? XD

lol, what song... Elmo's Song???

This is the song
La la la la
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.

La la la
La la la la, la
La la la
La la la la, la

He loves to sing,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.
La la la la,
La la la la,
Elmo's song.

He wrote the music.
He wrote the words.
That's Elmo's song!

SnesR0X
May 4th, 2007, 05:55
nah, i thought the emo song was funny, although the elmo song is pretty catchy............

VampDude
May 4th, 2007, 07:58
nah, i thought the emo song was funny, although the elmo song is pretty catchy............

lol, since you like both

Instead've Emo it says Elmo! lmao :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/1xwCpKLc8u0

SnesR0X
May 4th, 2007, 08:02
lol, nice

VampDude
May 4th, 2007, 08:13
Oh....

...And with The SIMS 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/h9hOdYFEvtQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/7SkL0J1LAQY

Plus one about Ninja's

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/EYynlxYY5hQ

VampDude
May 9th, 2007, 14:28
http://www.wydown.clayton.k12.mo.us/Pub/ekastner/ArtWebPage/1-Galleries/sem1/4FAweb/images/4FA_Emos-Pizza-T-Shirt.jpg

I want an Emo pizza!

stotheamuel
May 10th, 2007, 22:51
C'mon guys. We are all emo(tional.) Meh. I don't like labels.

JKKDARK
May 10th, 2007, 23:05
C'mon guys. We are all emo(tional.) Meh. I don't like labels.

not me, I'm living a glam metal lifestyle :cool: :cool:

gdf
May 10th, 2007, 23:10
you are a short haired german DUDE.

Gold Line
May 10th, 2007, 23:12
jkk is a MAN BOY MALE DUDE

stotheamuel
May 10th, 2007, 23:12
not me, I'm living a glam metal lifestyle :cool: :cool:

You've never been happy or sad? :p

JKKDARK
May 10th, 2007, 23:15
You've never been happy or sad? :p

glam metal = happy

gdf
May 10th, 2007, 23:17
emo=jkkdark

short ugly hair emo=jkkdark

steve520
May 10th, 2007, 23:18
JKKDARK First of all Nirvana is not emo and second of you listen to the crappiest music of the 80's like motley crue, poison. i wouldnt even consider them metal because they suck

stotheamuel
May 10th, 2007, 23:18
Happy = emotion.

pt9087
May 10th, 2007, 23:46
28% lmao!

JKKDARK
May 11th, 2007, 00:18
because they suck

wow excellent reason. Professional people cosider them Metal, that's why they are from the genre Glam Metal.
Tell me your fantastic metal bands with wonderful guitar solos

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 03:15
JKKDARK First of all Nirvana is not emo and second of you listen to the crappiest music of the 80's like motley crue, poison. i wouldnt even consider them metal because they suck

wow excellent reason. Professional people cosider them Metal, that's why they are from the genre Glam Metal.
Tell me your fantastic metal bands with wonderful guitar solos

80's Glam Metal isn't really METAL, I listened to some and all I hear is a few ROCK riffs...

...People only say they are METAL because they don't know what "REAL" METAL is, so shut up and listen to some real music

"JKKn00b" = short hair -&- ugly

JKKDARK
May 11th, 2007, 03:24
80's Glam Metal isn't really METAL, I listened to some and all I hear is a few ROCK riffs...

...People only say they are METAL because they don't know what "REAL" METAL is, so shut up and listen to some real music

"JKKn00b" = short hair -&- ugly

Real metal contains guitar solos. Tell me your favorite metal bands with better guitar solos than the glam metal bands

SnesR0X
May 11th, 2007, 03:46
Metallica has awesome solos, not Glam at all

JKKDARK
May 11th, 2007, 03:52
Metallica has awesome solos, not Glam at all

I know, all the thrash metal bands had nice solos. But it's still the 80's and VampDude is only listing crappy 90's bands

SnesR0X
May 11th, 2007, 04:10

nirvana isn't great, it isn't even good. Fun for a bit, but then you realize it's garbage, just like the genre

Gold Line
May 11th, 2007, 04:11
jkkdark = n00b + small hands + ugly + shemale

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 06:37
Real metal contains guitar solos. Tell me your favorite metal bands with better guitar solos than the glam metal bands

Children Of Bodom
Iron Maiden
MetallicA
Murderdolls
Ozzy Osbourne
System Of A Down
Trivium
Wednesday13

I could go on, but I can't be bothered to go downstairs and look through my CD collection

I know, all the thrash metal bands had nice solos. But it's still the 80's and VampDude is only listing crappy 90's bands

Only 90's eh??? I thought Iron Maiden and Ozzy Osbourne were from the 80's, my mistake then :rolleyes:

STFU "JKKn00b" you don't have any idea what your even talking about music wise, you just go for the gayest music you can find...

...JKKn00b = short hair + thick as shit + ugly + n00b!

SnesR0X
May 11th, 2007, 07:55
god I love me some good SOAD
In Flames, too

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 09:21
jkkn00b wanks off to pics of his glammetal bands.

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 10:01
god I love me some good SOAD
In Flames, too

System Of A Down RULES!!!!

jkkn00b wanks off to pics of his glammetal bands.

lmao, and that he does - and pics of you! :rofl:

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 10:07
there are no pics of me on the internet so that's unpossible! :p

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 10:14
there are no pics of me on the internet so that's unpossible! :p

I thought http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/gdf.jpg was you???

well it's been repeatedly abused by JKKn00b! lol :rofl:

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 10:21
that is why the monkey's ass is so bruised!!

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 10:37
that is why the monkey's ass is so bruised!!

That's why he's an angry monkey! lmao

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 11:25

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 11:43
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/vampdude/ang_monk-JKK.jpg

But the monkey later makes the point of saying that JKKn00b is in fact a male unlike in the picture

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 11:47

this should be put in the submit news section!

JKKDARK
May 11th, 2007, 13:55
Children Of Bodom
Iron Maiden
MetallicA
Murderdolls
Ozzy Osbourne
System Of A Down
Trivium
Wednesday13

I could go on, but I can't be bothered to go downstairs and look through my CD collection

Only 90's eh??? I thought Iron Maiden and Ozzy Osbourne were from the 80's, my mistake then :rolleyes:
STFU "JKKn00b" you don't have any idea what your even talking about music wise, you just go for the gayest music you can find...

...JKKn00b = short hair + thick as shit + ugly + n00b!

Ozzy osbourne? Ozzy Osbourne had guitarist Jake E. Lee, which was from Ratt (a glam metal band). Randy Rhoads from Quiet Riot (another glam metal band).
Are you telling me the guitarists from Murderdolls/SOAD/Trivium/Wednesday13 are better than Eddie Van Halen, C.C. DeVille, Mick Mars, Phil Collen or other glam metal guitarists? Nice try, can you post a youtube link showing the AMAZING guitar solo?

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 13:59
some glam metal is good, i like van halen. my friend lent me their albums.

SnesR0X
May 11th, 2007, 17:03
http://youtube.com/v/KPjnGedrPzs&mode=related&search=
http://youtube.com/v/zboOwLyH-Mk&mode=related&search=

Gold Line
May 11th, 2007, 17:17
when i dream a duck gets a gun and shoots the sun o_0

SnesR0X
May 11th, 2007, 17:33
dude we're discussing something here, go spam on junk :p

gdf
May 12th, 2007, 10:45
i can't watch those vids, what are they about?