PDA

View Full Version : Touch The Dead Nintendo DS screenshots and conceptual artwork

JKKDARK
April 22nd, 2007, 22:48
via Tomb Raider Chronicles (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines3243.html)

Eidos has rolled out a new collection of screenshots and conceptual artwork showcasing un-dead action in Touch The Dead. The game - developed by Dream On - will be released in Spring 2007 on Nintendo DS.

In Touch the Dead, gamers play as Rob Steiner, a man who wakes up to find himself the lone human in a jail teeming with zombies. Players use a deadly arsenal of melee and projectile-based weapons and come face-to-face with the never-ending swarm of zombie-captors, none of whom have avoided the icy cold touch of the un-dead.

Along the way, gamers use the unique Nintendo DS touch screen to destroy anything - from inmates to prison staff - that stands in the way of the escape route that leads to safety and a new living world. And for gamers too weak to fight the good fight alone, they can take advantage of the Nintendo DS wi-fi and bring in reinforcements.

kcajblue
April 23rd, 2007, 06:59
you didnt put the link from Tomb Raider Chronicles

Buddy4point0
April 23rd, 2007, 10:39
cool but yea. there is no link to see the shots

JKKDARK
April 23rd, 2007, 12:58
ups I forgot the link. added now

Echo1
April 23rd, 2007, 15:56
I've played it already. It's okay but the graphics aren't too great.

lolmasta
April 23rd, 2007, 17:02
This game dissapointed me a lot. I expected it to be a cool FPS game.
Only it wasn't exactly what I would call an FPS.